Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitchell Trubisky Is SUCKING ASS!
(08-14-2022, 01:51 PM)Stewy Wrote: No point in getting all uppity.  Look at what I was responding to.  Go Cards was saying how a buddy was going on about how great the Steelers  are at drafting QB's, and the past results say much differently.

Now with that said, the current GM may do an awesome drop at drafting QB's for all we know, but it isn't a done deal that one should have blind faith in the Steelers ability to draft QB's.  

And that is all i was sayin.

You “was sayin’ ” more than that.  You implied that the Steeler’s qb draft history made his optimism ‘delusional’.  It was only when I showed that said history was largely irrelevant that you walked it back.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 12:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Mark Malone was quite the cocksman around these parts in the 1980s. He rocked the Tom Selleck look when Tom Selleck was the wet dream of many American women. 

[Image: 89627.jpg]

Gotta admit, he is a handsome bloke.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 12:55 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You “was sayin’ ” more than that.  You implied that the Steeler’s qb draft history made his optimism ‘delusional’.  It was only when I showed that said history was largely irrelevant that you walked it back.  

nope - i was clarifying.  Dont really care what you think, and if youre going to be an ass about it, you can keep you high blood pressure.  Dont blow a gasket.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 12:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Mark Malone was quite the cocksman around these parts in the 1980s. He rocked the Tom Selleck look when Tom Selleck was the wet dream of many American women. 

lol - Go Mark!
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 08:39 PM)Stewy Wrote: nope - i was clarifying.  Dont really care what you think, and if youre going to be an ass about it, you can keep you high blood pressure.  Dont blow a gasket.

Maybe this "Smack Talk" thing isn't for you.  If you're usually that defensive and easily upset, I'd suggest staying in Jungle Noise.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: 6rasqi.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2022, 12:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Maybe this "Smack Talk" thing isn't for you.  If you're usually that defensive and easily upset, I'd suggest staying in Jungle Noise.  

I remember when there was a very real difference between the people who posted in JN and smack.

If the Bengals can keep playing well it will hopefully bring life back to this part of the board.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 02:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I remember when there was a very real difference between the people who posted in JN and smack.

If the Bengals can keep playing well it will hopefully bring life back to this part of the board.

We need some outsider to come in here and declare how great their team is despite all evidence to the contrary.

Give us all someone to actively hate.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2022, 12:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Look, I'km a bengals fan. But I do like the idea the Steelers have here with drafting Pickett and then coaching him up first before throwing him out there IF they stick to the plan. This season run a more conservative power offense, use Trubisky and Rudolph mostly and get the OL sorted out and other issues like that so in 2023 Pickett can step into a more stable scenario.

I don't want to give them any pointers but I think they had a great FA and Draft same as us.

Pickett was the best QB in the Draft IMO. We got the best Safety/Secondary player. Pitt did well, will never count them out.

Still think we run the ball all over their asses opening day if we stick with it. That is the one thing they pretty much ignored 
and that was their biggest weakness, run Defense. All the while we added run blockers in the Offseason in Collins, Cappa
and Karras.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2022, 12:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: 89627.jpg]

Gotta admit, he is a handsome bloke.

No surprise from a Stealer fan lol
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 11:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pickett was the best QB in the Draft IMO. We got the best Safety/Secondary player. Pitt did well, will never count them out.

I don't know Miami's Skylar Thompson is trying to make a case for the next Tom Brady. Dude was fantastic all pre-season easily the best rookie pre-season QB. Some of the throws he made were outstanding.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 11:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't know Miami's Skylar Thompson is trying to make a case for the next Tom Brady. Dude was fantastic all pre-season easily the best rookie pre-season QB. Some of the throws he made were outstanding.

Ahh, thanks. Didn't get to see Skylar this Pre-season. They need a good QB cause Tua has been a bit of a bust so far.

This is a bit eye opening to me. The Phin's might have something. They paid a ton for their OL and skill players.

If they have a good QB and the Defense improve they might be much better than I previously thought.
Reply/Quote
"Mitchell Trubisky is SUCKING ASS". I thought he preferred kissing titties. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 02:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I remember when there was a very real difference between the people who posted in JN and smack.

Yeah, I wasn't even smacking that guy when I made the suggestion.  I sincerely think he doesn't get how this works and would be better off in JN.  
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 10:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 6rasqi.jpg]

[Image: 49a5w7.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 09:28 AM)PhilHos Wrote: "Mitchell Trubisky is SUCKING ASS". I thought he preferred kissing titties. Mellow

Im surprised he didn't take any shit for that tweet 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 08:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We need some outsider to come in here and declare how great their team is despite all evidence to the contrary.

Give us all someone to actively hate.

Coltsfan!!! Bring him back!!! He was such a wonderful punching bag.

(08-30-2022, 12:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I wasn't even smacking that guy when I made the suggestion.  I sincerely think he doesn't get how this works and would be better off in JN.  

Never abuse an unarmed opponent.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 09:28 AM)PhilHos Wrote: "Mitchell Trubisky is SUCKING ASS". I thought he preferred kissing titties. Mellow

[Image: oh-my-george-takei.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 11:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't know Miami's Skylar Thompson is trying to make a case for the next Tom Brady. Dude was fantastic all pre-season easily the best rookie pre-season QB. Some of the throws he made were outstanding.

you mean like Ryan "Tank Commander " Finley was for us a couple yrs back?
Reply/Quote
I think it is funny how the Steelers play 3 teams this preseason that will likely all have top-5 picks (Seahawks, Jags, Lions) and they think their rookie QB is good because he did well against their third string players.

The worst players on the worst teams in the league, who likely got cut recently. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote