Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitchell Trubisky Is SUCKING ASS!
(09-11-2022, 09:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He got this one.

Said no one ever.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He got this one.

If by he got, you mean he was along for the ride. 

I agree fully. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 09:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If by he got, you mean he was along for the ride. 

I agree fully. 

That’s still better than being the main reason you lost. It’s not like he turned the ball over five times.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:56 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That’s still better than being the main reason you lost.  It’s not like he turned the ball over five times.

I know, but now we're getting off on side streets. 

To get back to the main road, Biscuit is not good, like the article says.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 11:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know, but now we're getting off on side streets. 

To get back to the main road, Biscuit is not good, like the article says.  Cool

The article was in support of the OP's point, which was that the Steelers were in for a rough year.  Jury's still out on that.    Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The article was in support of the OP's point, which was that the Steelers were in for a rough year.  Jury's still out on that.    Cool

Sure it is.  LMAO

Reply/Quote
This aged...... poorly. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 04:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: This aged...... poorly. LOL

I agree.  
Reply/Quote
And to nobody's surprise Trubisky is still sucking ass.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have 10 days before their next game, it's hone and the opponent isn't exactly a strong team. I don't need a watch to know what time it is
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 04:55 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The Steelers have 10 days before their next game, it's hone and the opponent isn't exactly a strong team. I don't need a watch to know what time it is

Lamb to the slaughter time...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 04:55 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The Steelers have 10 days before their next game, it's hone and the opponent isn't exactly a strong team. I don't need a watch to know what time it is

(09-23-2022, 08:56 AM)jason Wrote: Lamb to the slaughter time...

Bills, Buccs, Dolphins and Eagles, all in a row, coming up soon. 

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 11:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bills, Buccs, Dolphins and Eagles, all in a row, coming up soon. 

That would be a good time to not average two-thirds a passing TD a game.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

They beat the same team that just beat you. I wouldn't be acting like it's a gimmie.
Reply/Quote