Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitchell Trubisky Is SUCKING ASS!
(09-04-2022, 03:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think it is funny how the Steelers play 3 teams this preseason that will likely all have top-5 picks (Seahawks, Jags, Lions) and they think their rookie QB is good because he did well against their third string players.

The worst players on the worst teams in the league, who likely got cut recently. Lol

They act like he’s the next Terry Bradshaw!

When you apply to join their fanbase, I think they make you take a test to make sure you’re delusional enough to fit in with every other fan lol
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They act like he’s the next Terry Bradshaw!

When you apply to join their fanbase, I think they make you take a test to make sure you’re delusional enough to fit in with every other fan lol

Terry Bradshaw on another team would have been a scrub. Bradshaw threw for 94 TD/116 INT when he didn't have a top-5 scoring defense, he only had at least league average accuracy 4 years in his career. There's a reason why he was on a very popular team that won a lot of SBs but is only a 3x Pro Bowler and 1x All-Pro. Guy got lucky to be carried by a talented roster that was bolstered by their team pumping their players full of more illegal substances than the Russian Olympians so they could to trade wins for their lives.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 07:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Terry Bradshaw on another team would have been a scrub. Bradshaw threw for 94 TD/116 INT when he didn't have a top-5 scoring defense, he only had at least league average accuracy 4 years in his career. There's a reason why he was on a very popular team that won a lot of SBs but is only a 3x Pro Bowler and 1x All-Pro. Guy got lucky to be carried by a talented roster that was bolstered by their team pumping their players full of more illegal substances than the Russian Olympians so they could to trade wins for their lives.

I know but Steelers fans (and fans in general) act like he was the GOAT! 

I guess it's just because of his personality and how popular he is today because most Steelers fans are bandwagon fans that have no clue about their history, but yeah he's definitely overrated.
Reply/Quote
Terry Bradshaw's jacket

[Image: rs_1024x759-200831145610-1024-terry-brad...center,top]

Kenny Anderson's jacket

[Image: FAlC2BYXEAMGy9M.jpg?width=1416&height=79...format=jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 03:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think it is funny how the Steelers play 3 teams this preseason that will likely all have top-5 picks (Seahawks, Jags, Lions) and they think their rookie QB is good because he did well against their third string players.

The worst players on the worst teams in the league, who likely got cut recently. Lol

Do you think it would be better if he played poorly against 3rd stringers? 
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 05:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 49a5w7.jpg]

I didn't even see your sig. Respect!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

You don’t earn the yellow jacket in preseason, no. 

But I don’t think you can completely dismiss it either.  Remember, he did it against third stringers, but he also did it WITH third stringers.  His line, receivers, and backs were all as bad as the competition.  So, it’s not a guarantee of future success, but it IS cause for optimism.  
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 08:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You don’t earn the yellow jacket in preseason, no. 

But I don’t think you can completely dismiss it either.  Remember, he did it against third stringers, but he also did it WITH third stringers.  His line, receivers, and backs were all as bad as the competition.  So, it’s not a guarantee of future success, but it IS cause for optimism.  

I honestly don't think fans can tell much about players based on pre-season.  Just too many variables including what the goal of the coaches for the game is, who you are playing with, who you are playing against. I think the kid is pretty good. Maybe his basement is Andy Dalton? Never can tell a ceiling.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 11:49 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Terry Bradshaw's hair.

[Image: rs_1024x759-200831145610-1024-terry-brad...center,top]

Kenny Anderson's hair.

[Image: FAlC2BYXEAMGy9M.jpg?width=1416&height=79...format=jpg]

FTFY

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 08:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You don’t earn the yellow jacket in preseason, no. 

It is cause for optimism...if the regular season consisted of 17 more preseason games. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bradshaw, the guy who could not surpass this guy on the depth chart......

[Image: AMLnZu-MfSpim4FVCU5CXVaFtgmYpYiYFB42s55P...ffff-no-rj]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 02:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bradshaw, the guy who could not surpass this guy on the depth chart......

[Image: AMLnZu-MfSpim4FVCU5CXVaFtgmYpYiYFB42s55P...ffff-no-rj]

BADshaw. amiright?!

Reply/Quote
It looks like Mitchell isn’t the only QB sucking ass. You better hope Joe cleans it up or it’s going to be a long season
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 01:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: FTFY

TB sold his mane to the devil for 4 SBs. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 05:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: TB sold his mane to the devil for 4 SBs. 

Not a bad trade. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 12:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Looks like the Steelers are in for at least one more rough year!

[Image: FZPW_MuWYAEyiik?format=jpg&name=large]

Hilarious

This aged well.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This aged well.

Ummm. Trubiscuit wasn't good. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm. Trubiscuit wasn't good. 

He had four fewer interceptions than the other guy.  

And besides, the dude doesn’t have to be the GOAT to prove the op wrong.  He just has to be good enough to win.  And he was that today.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:49 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He had four fewer interceptions than the other guy.  

And besides, the dude doesn’t have to be the GOAT to prove the op wrong.  He just has to be good enough to win.  And he was that today.  

His performance had as much to do with that win as i did. lulz

TBF, Bengals are a good D but that QB...is not getting anyone more than a few regular season wins. 

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: His performance had as much to do with that win as i did. lulz

TBF, Bengals are a good D but that QB...is not getting anyone more than a few regular season wins. 

He got this one.
Reply/Quote