Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon 170 mph on Instagram.
(09-13-2023, 01:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fy.yarn.co%2...ipo=images]

This guy gets it! ^
Reply/Quote
Driving that fast on a public street is dangerous no matter what the conditions. There’s no excusing it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 10:01 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I didn't see the video... Was he doing this in traffic? Was there oncoming traffic? Were there people in the lanes? Were pedestrians about?

Not excusing it - but there are degrees of reckless. If he's endangering just himself and his property along with a guardrail and some grass.... I don't give a rip what he's doing on the highway. Same thing if a motorcyclist wants to hit 150MPH on an open highway.... That's his life & property he's endangering, not others. Now, weaving in and out of traffic, playing chicken into other people's lanes, etc? That endagers other people and the consequences are horrific.

To sit here and pretend no one reading this has gone 100+ miles an hour and are following all traffic laws at all times is naive to me.

I believe in your personal freedom to do whatever crap you want that doesn't affect society around you in any meaningful way. Is there a better way to instantly free up $4.5mil of cap space than a fireball of high speed glory? I think not!

Yeah..No
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I haven't seen this mentioned on Twitter... he's dodged a bullet in that regard it would of spread like wildfire.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 03:42 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Not particularly bothered that he was doing 170 on a motorway, but jesus Mix use your brain and don’t ***** video yourself doing it when half the city already wants you gone and the police will already be looking for a reason to do you after the recent trial.

We do not have an autobahn over here our speed limits are 70 MPH when you are going 100 MPH over that and passing cars that is fatality type wrecks that could happen.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:41 AM)Tony Wrote: Anyone else catch mixons live on Instagram last night? He was doing 170mph in a super car.. My kid just caught it and showed me last night. He has deleted it now.. This dude don't learn...

Do you know where he was?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah..No

Yes
Reply/Quote
When I compared Joe Mixon's latest bouts of madness to Antonio Brown I was hoping that I was being hyperbolic. Here he is doing his best Thomas Howard impression. Or maybe he wants to outdo Henry Ruggs. What a slap in the face to all of the teammates who keep their noses clean.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 10:35 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: We do not have an autobahn over here our speed limits are 70 MPH when you are going 100 MPH over that and passing cars that is fatality type wrecks that could happen.

Don’t get me wrong the bloke does some incredibly stupid things, I wanted Ruggs to get the chair for killing that dog in Vegas.

Do I want him kicking off the team for blasting about in a car? Definitely not.

Mix does some incredible things for the city of Cincinnati he’s what 28 years old? He’s still basically a kid and for fans to put him on a pedestal just isn’t realistic.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:02 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Don’t get me wrong the bloke does some incredibly stupid things, I wanted Ruggs to get the chair for killing that dog in Vegas.

Mix does some incredible things for the city of Cincinnati he’s what 28 years old? He’s still basically a kid and for fans to put him on a pedestal just isn’t realistic.

What? Lol

Is this the new "he's basically still a rookie"?

[Image: badluck-red.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:02 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Don’t get me wrong the bloke does some incredibly stupid things, I wanted Ruggs to get the chair for killing that dog in Vegas.

Ummmm

I can buy that a bit at 19, 20, hell even 21. But at 27 that ship has sailed.
Reply/Quote

He is far from a kid, and I would bi*ch out any one of my family members if they told me they did that so how am I holding him to a higher standard.

I do not think he should be kicked from the team for this disciplined would be nice though. The only one being hurt if you boot him off the team now is the Bengals. Even if you find a replacement you still hurt the team because you gave this guy money in the off season to re-sign when you should have cut him and went after a better RB that fits your system running between the tackles and breaking tackles which Joe has sucked at in the past.

The game against the Browns last week Mixon was running hard running over guys and producing if he runs like that every game this year and Burrow gets on track Mixon could help deliver a SB win. If our coach can stay out of the way.
Reply/Quote

Please tell me you didn't know there was a woman killed also.
Reply/Quote
If he was indeed going that fast, that's tough to defend. And while the location and traffic conditions obviously affect the danger presented, there is simply no margin for error when you choose to play rocket man on the road. Anything which forces an unexpected swerve or worse can essentially be a death sentence for the driver, but the out of control vehicle can also be a heat seeking missile for anyone else unfortunate enough to be in the way.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:37 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Please tell me you didn't know there was a woman killed also.

You read about people dying everyday reading about an animal suffering upsets me more. Sue me.

People saying Mix isn’t a kid must be getting on in years he’s a couple of years younger than me and I know the stupid shit I was still doing at that age.

Someone needs to have a word in his ear and tell him to grow the **** up but he still does amazing things for the city and has been a great servant for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ummmm

I can buy that a bit at 19, 20, hell even 21. But at 27 that ship has sailed.
I do dumb shit all the time and I'm 38.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 12:12 AM)ah5 Wrote: I do dumb shit all the time and I'm 38.

I don't put other people in danger though.
Reply/Quote
If this took place in Montana during daylight hours, it could be "legal".

I still wouldn't put it past GODell to declare it an action detrimental to the league, though.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 01:47 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: So it's just professional athletes that do this? You're telling me "regular rich people" don't do this?

Mostly pro athletes, for several reasons, but mainly because they come into great wealth at a younger age (typically) than the average rich dude.

You see the same problem with affluent kids who were born into the wealth.
Reply/Quote
It's just one thing after another with this guy and sadly see no end in sight.

One would think that all the negative publicity he has had this year would make him try to tread lightly and blend in rather than post live feeds of foolish shenanigans he now partakes in.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote