Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mixon Could Have High Ankle Sprain
(10-03-2021, 01:08 AM)Joelist Wrote: It might be good to wait for real world information from actual sources as opposed to an "article" that is quoting a tweet by a pretty disreputable source.  Mixon was working on walking it out on the sideline which is not something you can do with a high ankle sprain.

Probably because Shake brought up how Mixon couldn't possibly handle a 17 game season with the amount of snaps he's receiving... and now 4 games in he was limping.

It's absolutely valid to discuss possible FAs in case his injury was more serious or even if another were to happen in the future.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2021, 09:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Duke Johnson is very Gio-like with his size and production, and is available.

I'd kick the tires on that one if need be.
Reply/Quote
"Mixon injured his foot in Week 6 and missed two games before their bye last week. Coach Zac Taylor said that Mixon is in the mix to play this week."

This quote was from Zac on November 13th last season. This is why I think Zac's word is horseshit when it comes to players returning from injury.

Nobody knows at this point what is going on with his injury, but I'm certainly not looking to Zac for answers. Only thing I want to hear is he is playing Sunday against the Packers, all the other talk from Zac is just that...he has the record to prove it..
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2021, 03:00 PM)GodFather Wrote: "Mixon injured his foot in Week 6 and missed two games before their bye last week. Coach Zac Taylor said that Mixon is in the mix to play this week."

This quote was from Zac on November 13th last season. This is why I think Zac's word is horseshit when it comes to players returning from injury.

Nobody knows at this point what is going on with his injury, but I'm certainly not looking to Zac for answers. Only thing I want to hear is he is playing Sunday against the Packers, all the other talk from Zac is just that...he has the record to prove it..

Only on this board would someone get so upset about a possible injured player report(even if bogus).

I'm with ya.

It's a concern until gameday if you go by our history.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
I don't understand why some fans act pissed off because the coaching staff does not come out and freely give injury information. Its kept close the vest for a reason.
Reply/Quote
Bummer. Mixon turning into our Eifert at RB lately.

I say give Chris Evans majority of the snaps and see what happens. I’d rather not see Perine eat up majority of the carries.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2021, 12:09 PM)Au165 Wrote:

The ole classic week to week line. 
Reply/Quote