Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon House Gun
(03-09-2023, 03:28 AM)Roland Wrote: Is it verified that Mixon wasn't there? The fact that his trainer called doesn't mean that he wasn't there.

The description events raises an alternate possibility. Kids being idiots playing nerf wars, blocking the street. Someone yells at them and a kid decides to show how tough he is, retrieves a real gun, pops off some rounds and shoots himself in the foot. Kids disappear the gun and plead nerf wars.

Yeah….Mixon’s been suspiciously quiet about this whole thing. First, allegedly his sister said he wasn’t home. Then, it was his trainer who allegedly reported it. Then, it was 11 shots…no, it was 7 shots…no, it was 5 shots. It was shots coming from Mixon’s house….no, it was shots coming from a neighbor’s house (personally, if someone said they heard shots from my house and I wasn’t home, you better believe I’d be suing someone).

Someone said there’s a report about it, but only slimey outlets like the New York Post and TMZ sought out the report, but no other news agency did, including the local news, where it would be more of a story.

This just smells to high heaven.
Reply/Quote
I'm still waiting for Mixon's pet cockroach to eat Cincinnati..  You just know it's about to happen.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 03:28 AM)Roland Wrote: Is it verified that Mixon wasn't there?  The fact that his trainer called doesn't mean that he wasn't there.

The description events raises an alternate possibility.  Kids being idiots playing nerf wars, blocking the street.  Someone yells at them and a kid decides to show how tough he is, retrieves a real gun, pops off some rounds and shoots himself in the foot.  Kids disappear the gun and plead nerf wars.

Well that's good news if true. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 09:20 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why its important to not knee jerk react at things

For reporters totally. For us fans on a message board, knee jerk reactions keep it interesting.  Popcorn
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: For reporters totally. For us fans on a message board, knee jerk reactions keep it interesting.  Popcorn

FOR EVERYONE on EVERYTHING

But especially reporters or media.... (which is basically live action twitter now)
Reply/Quote
The fact that Mixons trainer called the cops and Mixon "wasn't there" is a little sus. And lets not forget no one answered the door for like 3 hours when the police came knocking...

The longer this story goes on and the more details that come out about it the weirder it gets. I still have a lot of questions.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 01:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The fact that Mixons trainer called the cops and Mixon "wasn't there" is a little sus. And lets not forget no one answered the door for like 3 hours when the police came knocking...

The longer this story goes on and the more details that come out about it the weirder it gets. I still have a lot of questions.

As I've said a few times, this whole thing just doesn't pass the "smell test". I've further said we cannot assume Mixon's guilt, but I'd also consider him a "person of interest". Lots of conflicting reports. 

Also if the kids were running around playing "Purge" and came up in my property with guns drawn; they might get a similar reception. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: FOR EVERYONE on EVERYTHING

But especially reporters or media....  (which is basically live action twitter now)

Well that's unrealistic, otherwise all the news outlets would be telling you what happened 6+ months ago rather than what is going on right now.  Actually, I take that back because we've had years for "the facts to come to light" on that first Mixon incident and we still can't agree what the hell went on and how bad it was.
Reply/Quote
Just read Mixon’s hired defense attorneys. Here we go!

I like you Joe, but as they say, “it’s time to get on with your life’s work”.

Actually, I think he’ll be released. Some team will pick him up on the cheap.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 02:46 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Just read Mixon’s hired defense attorneys.  Here we go!

Actually, I think he’ll be released.  Some team will pick him up on the cheap.

I don't blame him at all for hiring representation. I will if it is determined that the shots were fired from Joe's house the personal trainer could see a year in jail; regardless of justification of shooting. 

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 02:46 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Just read Mixon’s hired defense attorneys.  Here we go!

If a shooting happened on your property even if you had nothing to do with it you would be dumb not to obtain legal counsel.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 03:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: If a shooting happened on your property even if you had nothing to do with it you would be dumb not to obtain legal counsel.

Correct as  you can potentially be held liable for events that occur on your property. even if not involved
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 05:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Correct as  you can potentially be held liable for events that occur on your property. even if not involved

If he wasn't there (as Mixon's sister claims), and the shots weren't fired from his house (as his alleged trainer stated...allegedly) then why pay for an attorney?  Mixon would have no liability, as any attorney would tell him.

If the shots WERE fired from his house, by someone other than him, then that person(s) need an attorney, not Mixon.  And, if someone was injured on Mixon's property (like a gun shot wound), his homeowners' insurance would cover the litigation.  But....

Again, this smells bad all the way around.  There's a lot of lying going on.
Reply/Quote
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35822422/police-bengals-joe-mixon-not-suspect-shooting-home

Quote:CINCINNATI -- Bengals running back Joe Mixon is not listed as a suspect in a shooting incident involving a residence listed as his home, according to police records.

On Thursday, Hamilton County released the incident report from the March 6 incident during which police allege a child was shot in the foot. Merlyn Shiverdecker, a Cincinnati-based defense attorney who is part of Mixon's representation, said the running back's counsel has had conversations with the Hamilton County prosecutor's office and expects the case to be resolved soon.

"It's my belief that this thing is probably going to be resolved by this time next week," Shiverdecker told ESPN on Thursday.

Continued from the same article:

Quote:"There's a lot of potential problems that can come out of a situation where shots are fired," Shiverdecker told ESPN regarding Mixon's home being associated with the incident. "So obviously in our opinion, it was the prudent thing for Joe to get counsel to represent him in this thing, to advocate for him and also to protect his rights and interests."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Good I’m glad he has t sabotaged his career.

The only bad things I have to say about Mix is that he’s not good enough anymore to be RB1 for a ring chasing team.

Hope he gets a decent contract at another team and he does well.

Remember for the moment he has just as many super bowl passing touchdowns as Burroe.
Reply/Quote
Mixon's sister is being named as one of two suspects:

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/sister-of-nfl-running-back-named-suspect-in-shooting-incident

original source:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/09/joe-mixon-sister-named-suspect-shooting-nfl-cincinnati/
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2023, 10:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So evidently that 911 call was made by Mixon's personal trainer, who was at Joe's house. Shots came from next door. What time will people line up to apologize?

Can people get out of line yet? 

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 07:41 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Mixon's sister is being named as one of two suspects:

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/sister-of-nfl-running-back-named-suspect-in-shooting-incident

original source:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/09/joe-mixon-sister-named-suspect-shooting-nfl-cincinnati/

Wonder if the other person named, Lamonte Brewer, is the same person in this court filing. https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-brewer-37

Age matches up. Multi time felon in possession of firearm, in his waistband, driving around.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Maybe he hired lawyers because he's getting ready to start suing people.....
Reply/Quote