Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Signed
4 years est 5.5 million per MIke Garafolo.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Here's the details.

https://overthecap.com/player/joe-mixon/5634
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Nice, this guy is the leading candidate for our ROY in my eyes this season. Ross will be a difference maker but he probably
won't get near the snaps Mixon will get. Mixon is already good in pass protection which is what keeps rookies from starting
immediately at RB. He is very versatile.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, this guy is the leading candidate for our ROY in my eyes this season. Ross will be a difference maker but he probably
won't get near the snaps Mixon will get. Mixon is already good in pass protection which is what keeps rookies from starting
immediately at RB. He is very versatile.

He's got a puncher's chance. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:21 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: He's got a puncher's chance. Ninja

I see what you did there. Let's keep all comments above the belt please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I see what you did there.  Let's keep all comments above the belt please

Too soon?

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: He's got a puncher's chance. Ninja

(06-02-2017, 01:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I see what you did there.  Let's keep all comments above the belt please

Gotta keep his pimp hands strong. Mellow

But seriously, dude is very talented. I know you and i Wyche wanted Dalvin Cook more but he is no angel either
and Mixon only has the one terribly idiotic mistake unlike Cook's multiples. Just hope he is over them and becomes
a great man here in Cincy.

The door is open IMHO.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gotta keep his pimp hands strong. Mellow

But seriously, dude is very talented. I know you and i Wyche wanted Dalvin Cook more but he is no angel either
and Mixon only has the one terribly idiotic mistake unlike Cook's multiples. Just hope he is over them and becomes

The door is open IMHO.

Actually I wanted mixon if they were drafting a rb. And it seemed they had there eye on him.

I was only teasing wyche about his comment. And mine was in reference to where mixon landed his

Reply/Quote

He's got one hell of a stiff arm...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:43 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Actually I wanted mixon if they were drafting a rb.  And it seemed they had there eye on him.  

I was only teasing wyche about his comment.  And mine was in reference to where mixon landed his

I liked lots of RB's in this Draft but you cannot deny Mixon's talent. On the field he was as good as any of them.

I saw what you did. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I am hopeful he will use his huge mistake as a stepping stone towards a path of redemption. I am hopeful he will make us all proud in time in our community and on the football field. I have faith he will do just that and looking forward to watch him try.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am hopeful he will use his huge mistake as a stepping stone towards a path of redemption. I am hopeful he will make us all proud in time in our community and on the football field. I have faith he will do just that and looking forward to watch him try.

Yeah, i find it very unlikely the guy decks a woman again.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Gotta keep his pimp hands strong. Mellow

The door is open IMHO.

Yep, I agree.  He seems to have legitimately made amends, so let's see what happens.  I read somewhere in a comments section that he had attended a concert with Pacman recently.  I hope that is not true, that is NOT who he needs to be hanging with in Cincy.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:43 PM)Synric Wrote: He's got one hell of a stiff arm...

Ba-dum-tisssss! LMAO

Reply/Quote
Sounds like a pretty fair deal for both parties.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 02:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep, I agree.  He seems to have legitimately made amends, so let's see what happens.  I read somewhere in a comments section that he had attended a concert with Pacman recently.  I hope that is not true, that is NOT who he needs to be hanging with in Cincy.

He just wanted to cozy up, before Jones speaks at the symposium.  That way he'll be less likely to make a direct example of him..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 02:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep, I agree.  He seems to have legitimately made amends, so let's see what happens.  I read somewhere in a comments section that he had attended a concert with Pacman recently.  I hope that is not true, that is NOT who he needs to be hanging with in Cincy.

So true, cut this fricker already. Its just keeping a bad influence around.

(06-02-2017, 02:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He just wanted to cozy up, before Jones speaks at the symposium.  That way he'll be less likely to make a direct example of him..

Luckily they are not in the same position group.

Gio should be the guy hanging around Mixon.
Reply/Quote

I have to admit I wasn't to keen on the pick. I want this team to gain accountability - big time and in all ways. But I'm willing to give him a chance.

However I fully agree,  Pacman is not a candidate to show him how to act in public in any way shape or form. To say the least !
Reply/Quote

Can't wait to see Mixon punch the defensive lines. He's got one heck of a hook.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 03:04 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Can't wait to see Mixon punch the defensive lines. He's got one heck of a hook.

You know the jokes will be abundant if Mixon's ever sent on one of these routes...
[Image: hook_route.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote