Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(01-04-2020, 06:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He already explained why he’s back. Multiple people reached out to him and asked him to return. If you can’t understand that people here like Truck, and don’t want to lose him over a ridiculous bet, then I don’t know where to start with you.

His explanation is BS, just because you like someone and they like you and your posts doesn't mean you get to welch on a bet. Like I said zero honor.  You seem like the kind of dude that goes to Vegas bets on black loses and then asks the house for your money back. Life doesn't work that way. Done talking to you about this, have a nice day.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 06:37 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: His explanation is BS, just because you like someone and they like you and your posts doesn't mean you get to welch on a bet. Like I said zero honor.  You seem like the kind of dude that goes to Vegas bets on black loses and then asks the house for your money back. Life doesn't work that way. Done talking to you about this, have a nice day.

Honor? Lol It’s a football message board, guy. Get a grip.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Posting on a football message board is serious business.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 06:23 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: All the sudden because he wants to post again it's  a "silly bet"? He made the bet, he should be a man an honor it. If he would have come to Pdub first and worked something out between them and then starting posting that different. Dude has no honor at all coming back here the way he did. If you can't understand why people don't think that's ok then I don't even know where to start with you.

I don't, "want," or, "not want," to post here again; I've been a member of the boards since 2009 and I've had a fairly large presence since then.

While a message board is simply a message board (ie: not important at all in the grand scheme of things), I STILL wrote (I quoted what I wrote 3 weeks ago, FFS) that I would honour my part of the bet and still not post. But a bunch of people reached out to me and wanted me to return to add some perspective and opinions to the board like I always (try) to do and after the win last weekend, I had even more people tell me they were glad I was back and wished for me to stay.

Then, you have people like 'holic, Sunset, Mike (Harley) and I think even Shake, you know MODS and ADMINS, saying that it was a silly thing to do and that they would never honour the bet themselves, in addition to telling me that they would always want me to post here and not to leave.

Lastly, Mr. Johnny Come Lately, I see a nice, big, "Bengalsboard.com Supporter," under my sig and I have donated over 50 (I believe), American Dollars (which is almost $70.00 Canadian), over the past 3 years; where's your contribution to this board?

The fact is I was and am STILL willing to honour said bet, but when a bunch of people (including those who run the site) say to forget about it because they request my presence, why would I displeasure even more people than those who DO care about the bet?

Furthermore...

(01-04-2020, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Honor? Lol It’s a football message board, guy. Get a grip.

... exactly.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 07:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I don't, "want," or, "not want," to post here again; I've been a member of the boards since 2009 and I've had a fairly large presence since then.

While a message board is simply a message board (ie: not important at all in the grand scheme of things), I STILL wrote (I quoted what I wrote 3 weeks ago, FFS) that I would honour my part of the bet and still not post. But a bunch of people reached out to me and wanted me to return to add some perspective and opinions to the board like I always (try) to do and after the win last weekend, I had even more people tell me they were glad I was back and wished for me to stay.

Then, you have people like 'holic, Sunset, Mike (Harley) and I think even Shake, you know MODS and ADMINS, saying that it was a silly thing to do and that they would never honour the bet themselves, in addition to telling me that they would always want me to post here and not to leave.

Lastly, Mr. Johnny Come Lately, I see a nice, big, "Bengalsboard.com Supporter," under my sig and I have donated over 50 (I believe), American Dollars (which is almost $70.00 Canadian), over the past 3 years; where's your contribution to this board?

The fact is I was and am STILL willing to honour said bet, but when a bunch of people (including those who run the site) say to forget about it because they request my presence, why would I displeasure even more people than those who DO care about the bet?

Furthermore...

... exactly.

Sweet meltdown bro, typing out paragraphs to explain why you're not douche is the epitome of being a douche. Also nice presumptuous political PM you sent me on top of it calling me out, everyone read below what this douche sent me and judge for yourself.

9 minutes ago 
To: WestCoastBengalsFan

Not attacking the US or anything, but you Americans put such a massive emphasis on petty shit and meaningless things. The terms, "snowflake," and "SJW," exist solely to indicate Americans who go nuts over stupid things such as a message board bet.

Oh and you're from the West Coast?

I rest my case.

(and I'm left of centre, so not a conservative prick either).
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Ffs let it go already...

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 07:20 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Sweet meltdown bro, typing out paragraphs to explain why you're not douche is the epitome of being a douche. Also nice presumptuous political PM you sent me on top of it calling me out, everyone read below what this douche sent me and judge for yourself.

9 minutes ago 
To: WestCoastBengalsFan

Not attacking the US or anything, but you Americans put such a massive emphasis on petty shit and meaningless things. The terms, "snowflake," and "SJW," exist solely to indicate Americans who go nuts over stupid things such as a message board bet.

Oh and you're from the West Coast?

I rest my case.

(and I'm left of centre, so not a conservative prick either).

I actually wrote it out here and then deleted it, because I don't want it to get deleted before you had a chance to read it (which has been happening lately).

EDIT* Also, Political things aren't allowed in JN, so this was the only way to get through to you.

I donate money to charity, church, volunteer my time for cancer events (being a cancer survivor myself) and am always there to help out with someone. I don't need to justify anything to you.

Also, nice to see you got triggered by the truth Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey I’m from the west coAst too but I’m no snow flake just in law enforcement surrounded by liberals here in Cali. The thing is if PDub lost the bet would the same “mods” be welcoming him back and asking for his return or would they honor the bet. It sounded like a serious bet to me at the time but I guess the wrong guy won the bet.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 07:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I actually wrote it out here and then deleted it, because I don't want it to get deleted before you had a chance to read it (which has been happening lately).

EDIT* Also, Political things aren't allowed in JN, so this was the only way to get through to you.

I donate money to charity, church, volunteer my time for cancer events (being a cancer survivor myself) and am always there to help out with someone. I don't need to justify anything to you.

Also, nice to see you got triggered by the truth Wink

Truck we want you here and on a scale of 1-10 my give a damn about that bet is like -1,000.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 07:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Truck we want you here and on a scale of 1-10 my give a damn about that bet is like -1,000.

Same, this board wouldn't be as good without Truck.

I will never understand these bets and why people make them in the first place.

Need as many good posters on this board as we can get.

Anyone who says any different doesn't belong here IMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 06:10 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Seriously. What the F??? Truck is supposed to be gone, he lost a bet that HE PROPOSED. This message board is bullshit for letting him post at all again.

Was the message board involved in said bet?

It's just two guys arguing over stuff and went middle school with it.

Nobody really gives a shit about their beef or their bet...  well I guess I shouldn't say nobody... Yawn
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did we really just run out of things to argue about...… FFS. Welcome back Truck
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That 2017 Draft was stacked at RB. Folks would be hard pressed to find a better one. I wanted Christian McCaffery but he went one pick before our pick. Just look at the names:

Leonard Fournette
Christian McCaffery
Dalvin Cook
Joe Mixon
Alvin Kamara
Kareem Hunt
Aaron Jones
Marlon Mack

CMC is pretty much only RB I’d give a second extension to. It’s just not wise to give RBs a second contract.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 07:20 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Sweet meltdown bro, typing out paragraphs...

As opposed to...???? A wall of words?

I mean, if you want to gripe about writing too much then, ok I guess you can have at it. But leave the use of paragraphs out of it.

This board, and really the whole world in general, is best served with the appropriate use of paragraphs. No one wants to read some stream of conciousness. 

You need to break those words up... take a breathe. It's essential. You come up at someone for paragraphs then I come at you! Like I spider monkey, Chip!
Reply/Quote