Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon wants to be a Bengal for life...
(01-02-2020, 09:40 PM)jason Wrote: That and the rest of the division ***** sucks. That helps a lot.

You mean sux like the Bengals Browns and Steelers in the AFCN
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2020, 10:04 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You mean sux like the Bengals Browns and Steelers in the AFCN

Yup...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 03:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well Belicheat called him the best back in the league, but what does he know.....

Ask him if he would pay him Gurley money? Off he top of your head most wouldn't know their RB other than Burkhead. They wrote the book on not paying top dollar for RBs.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone have evidence that the Bengals overpay for "good" players? I know we overpay for bad players like Bobby Hart. But I cant remember them ever overpaying for a really productive player even when the fans clearly wanted them to for outside big name FAs.

If Mixon signs, its not going to be for absurd money unless Mike Brown is getting dementia.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2020, 04:49 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Does anyone have evidence that the Bengals overpay for "good" players? I know we overpay for bad players like Bobby Hart. But I cant remember them ever overpaying for a really productive player even when the fans clearly wanted them to for outside big name FAs.

If Mixon signs, its not going to be for absurd money unless Mike Brown is getting dementia.

Thornton, Odom, and Coles come to mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2020, 04:49 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Does anyone have evidence that the Bengals overpay for "good" players? I know we overpay for bad players like Bobby Hart. But I cant remember them ever overpaying for a really productive player even when the fans clearly wanted them to for outside big name FAs.

I'd say they overpaid Atkins and Dunlap from their production since being signed.
Reply/Quote
SIGN HIM TO A 4 OR 5 YEAR DEAL.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2020, 09:00 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I'd say they overpaid Atkins and Dunlap from their production since being signed.

lol stop it.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 12:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol stop it.

I guess Atkins' 4.5 sacks for 15mil/yr is productive. OVERPAID!!!!! 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 12:39 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I guess Atkins' 4.5 sacks for 15mil/yr is productive. OVERPAID!!!!! 

You act like, or maybe actually think, sacks are the only thing a player is rated on. Atkins consistently demands a double team, allowing the edges to penetrate.
Reply/Quote
Yay Truck is back
Yay PDub is not

Since the Chris Henry incident, I don't like the phrase Bengal For Life.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 01:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You act like, or maybe actually think, sacks are the only thing a player is rated on. Atkins consistently demands a double team, allowing the edges to penetrate.

I guess prior to his contract they never double teamed him? He fell off the proverbial cliff the last year and a half.  Atkins production could be duplicated by a journeyman FA for about one third of his salary. BTw two of his sacks came against Obguehi. OVER PAID!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 02:44 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I guess prior to his contract they never double teamed him? He fell off the proverbial cliff the last year and a half.  Atkins production could be duplicated by a journeyman FA for about one third of his salary. BTw two of his sacks came against Obguehi. OVER PAID!!!!!

lawl, you haven't the faintest clue about the 4-3 UT position, clearly.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 04:28 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lawl, you haven't the faintest clue about the 4-3 UT position, clearly.

I know more about it than you do about the phrase " I'm leaving forever". LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 02:44 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I guess prior to his contract they never double teamed him? He fell off the proverbial cliff the last year and a half.  Atkins production could be duplicated by a journeyman FA for about one third of his salary. BTw two of his sacks came against Obguehi. OVER PAID!!!!!

NFL players just voted Geno into the 2019 Pro Bowl...…..again...……...they know
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 05:31 PM)CincyKid Wrote: NFL players just voted Geno into the 2019 Pro Bowl...…..again...……...they know

With 4.5 sacks yeah he's a top player. HAHA  Pro bowl in the NFL is a joke. A popularity contest that's so bad nobody watches it. If you would like to post stats that support your stance then I will post some of the real DT stars.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 05:23 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I know more about it than you do about the phrase " I'm leaving forever". LOL

Seriously. What the F??? Truck is supposed to be gone, he lost a bet that HE PROPOSED. This message board is bullshit for letting him post at all again.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 06:10 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Seriously. What the F??? Truck is supposed to be gone, he lost a bet that HE PROPOSED. This message board is bullshit for letting him post at all again.

What is wrong with you people? Who gives a shit about a silly bet? Why would we want the board to lose good members for any reason, let alone something as stupid as that. SMDH.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What is wrong with you people? Who gives a shit about a silly bet? Why would we want the board to lose good members for any reason, let alone something as stupid as that. SMDH.

All the sudden because he wants to post again it's  a "silly bet"? He made the bet, he should be a man an honor it. If he would have come to Pdub first and worked something out between them and then starting posting that different. Dude has no honor at all coming back here the way he did. If you can't understand why people don't think that's ok then I don't even know where to start with you.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 06:23 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: All the sudden because he wants to post again it's  a "silly bet"? He made the bet, he should be a man an honor it. If he would have come to Pdub first and worked something out between them and then starting posting that different. Dude has no honor at all coming back here the way he did. If you can't understand why people don't think that's ok then I don't even know where to start with you.

He already explained why he’s back. Multiple people reached out to him and asked him to return. If you can’t understand that people here like Truck, and don’t want to lose him over a ridiculous bet, then I don’t know where to start with you.

Reply/Quote