Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-11-2016, 01:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you 12?

They acted like that didn't they.

Must be a bungle thing. Remember this dynamic duo?

[Image: batman.jpg]free screenshot software
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Vlad Wrote: They acted like that didn't they.

Yes. So are you saying that your 12 year old is better than their 12 year old? Or no?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. So are you saying that your 12 year old is better than their 12 year old? Or no?

Yes, of course. Yours?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:11 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes, of course. Yours?

Nah. I'm a grown man. Name calling is for kids and the gheys.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:00 PM)Vlad Wrote: They acted like that didn't they.

Must be a bungle thing. Remember this dynamic duo?

[Image: batman.jpg]free screenshot software

[Image: antonio-brown-rr-wraith-1-680x680.jpg]

Is it more mature to completely ruin a Rolls Royce? Ha
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. I'm a grown man. Name calling is for kids and the gheys.  Cool

But you smack like a 12 year old even if you don't name call.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:19 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: antonio-brown-rr-wraith-1-680x680.jpg]

Is it more mature to completely ruin a Rolls Royce? Ha

So now we've deflected to talking about cars?

But to completely ruin a RR would be doing something like painting it orange with black tiger stripes. Agree?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:36 PM)Vlad Wrote: But you smack like a 12 year old even if you don't name call.

You shouldn't talk about how other people smack. Otherwise, i'll have to call you Coltsfan or Poe. 

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: So now we've deflected to talking about cars?

But to completely ruin a RR would be doing something like painting it orange with black tiger stripes.

It'd be a lot cooler if he had it only painted on one side, like the helmets...

then played chicken with a building.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You shouldn't talk about how other people smack. Otherwise, i'll have to call you Coltsfan or Poe. 

I love the irony here Poe.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It'd be a lot cooler if he had it only painted on one side, like the helmets...
then played chicken with a building.

So? It would still look better than a orange with black stripes bungle car.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 12:19 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nope... That was first and 10...and Bell got 9.  

Right you are...and here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uehFeg8zlgY

If anyone thinks Burfict intentionally tried to injure Bell by going high and wrapping him up is absolutely delusional, but Bell whined about it and the story was run all over different league publications.  Yet, Mike Mitchell's headhunting is just good old football.  
Reply/Quote
The NFL will soon be giving "participation trophies".

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: I love the irony here Poe.

Should have drilled a hole in it.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 12:16 PM)Vlad Wrote: Oh please.

Did Shazier pick up the fumble and run it in for a TD?
No.

So the fumble somehow meant a signed sealed delivered win for the Steelers?
Hell no.

Your dynamic duo of buffoons Burthdefect and pac girl were responsible for 30 yards in penalties which put the Steelers in field goal range.
The antics of those two bozos lost the game for you. The clip of pac man crying was precious.

That take isn't only coming from Steeler fans, that is the way it was presented by other fans, analysts,  and news outlets throughout the nation, so get your head out of the sand as well.

Sigh.....

Dude, seriously. Never have kids. Not smack, or a joke, this world doesn't need your stupid being passed on.

Read over all the things you wrote...and then stop...and say one thing again.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS IF HILL DOESN'T FUMBLE.

None of it even happens, if Hill doesn't fumble. 

That fumble, allows the game to continue...and that is the reason they lost.

That fumble gave the Steelers life and a chance when they didn't deserve one. 

Hell, even Jeremy Hill stood up after the game and said that the loss was completely on him. I'm going to take the word of a guy who actually plays the game over a bunch of "other fans who never played in the NFL' and "analysts" who are horribly inaccurate and "news outlets" because...they are always spot on....

Stop filling the boards with stupid shit and actually read something....like this....

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/01/10/jeremy-hill-take-full-blame/78587594/

But don't let facts cloud your fantasy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Lambert would be ashamed.....what a buncha panty waistes these "hard nosed" ***** have become.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If Ben doesn't get hurt the offense is different for the rest of the game...including Burfict's INT and clown show after.

And if the Steelers didn't draft Shazier he wouldn't have been there to rip the ball from Hill's hands.

How far back do we have to go?

The fumble merely gave the Steelers one more chance....with a hurt QB...to try and get in FG range.  Luckily a couple of the Bengals star players think (used loosely) that they understand what "tough" football is  and one made a boneheaded play and the other wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut for another minute.

And to be honest what lost the game for the Bengals was a rookie kicker hit a clutch FG with time running out.  Everything else was just the set up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
^Don't forget the TD that shouldn't have counted either. The officials make the correct call on the pothead's butt catch and none of that stuff matters anyway.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: If Ben doesn't get hurt the offense is different for the rest of the game...including Burfict's INT and clown show after.

And if the Steelers didn't draft Shazier he wouldn't have been there to rip the ball from Hill's hands.

How far back do we have to go?

The fumble merely gave the Steelers one more chance....with a hurt QB...to try and get in FG range.  Luckily a couple of the Bengals star players think (used loosely) that they understand what "tough" football is  and one made a boneheaded play and the other wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut for another minute.

And to be honest what lost the game for the Bengals was a rookie kicker hit a clutch FG with time running out.  Everything else was just the set up.

So, just to be clear, Cody Wallace is "tough", right? Mellow   If launching at defenseless DBs after the whistle when you weigh 300+ and sticking one's thumb up another man's ass is considered "tough", I'm not sure I want any of our players actually understanding it.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 03:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: So, just to be clear, Cody Wallace is "tough", right? Mellow   If launching at defenseless DBs after the whistle when you weigh 300+ and sticking one's thumb up another man's ass is considered "tough", I'm not sure I want any of our players actually understanding it.....

All I know is "tough" isn't a head shot when you know the league is focusing on them.

That's not to defend what anyone else has done.  That's to point out that Burfict was dumb....not tough.  And Jones was dumber.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote