Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-12-2016, 01:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right you are...and here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uehFeg8zlgY

If anyone thinks Burfict intentionally tried to injure Bell by going high and wrapping him up is absolutely delusional, but Bell whined about it and the story was run all over different league publications.  Yet, Mike Mitchell's headhunting is just good old football.  

Yes....But what then was Burfict celebrating?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 12:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Fixed.

Listen up Left Eye.  I will punch you in your womanhood.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 04:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes....But what then was Burfict celebrating?

Stopping Bell after 9 yards instead of 10?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: All I know is "tough" isn't a head shot when you know the league is focusing on them.

That's not to defend what anyone else has done.  That's to point out that Burfict was dumb....not tough.  And Jones was dumber.

So Mitchell is dumb....and so is Wallace then?  How about the cat that took that cheap shot after a play against Philly in the preseason? Dumb....or "tough"? I mean....just because the parrots on the TV don't acknowledge it....or call it "tough"....doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  "Tough"....dumb.....must be confusing over at the ketchup bowl. Now....add in all of the crying from the potheads....it's a regular identity crisis over there...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 06:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: So Mitchell is dumb....and so is Wallace then?  How about the cat that took that cheap shot after a play against Philly in the preseason? Dumb....or "tough". I mean....just because the parrots on the TV don't acknowledge it....or call it "tough"....doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  "Tough"....dumb.....must be confusing over at the ketchup bowl. Now....add in all of the crying from the potheads....it's a regular identity crisis over there...... Mellow

steeler and their fans logic:

When a guy wearing black and yellow hits a guy in the head he is tough and hard nose and the player who got hit should be aware of his surroundings at all times.

When a guy wearing black and yellow gets hit and ends up with a "boo boo" said player who hit him is dirty and cheap and has no place in the league. 

This should make things easier when attempting to communicate with the active posters who are fans of that other team. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 04:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes....But what then was Burfict celebrating?

Probably the same thing shazier was celebrating as he danced around midfield like a child after a head shot to Gio Bennard.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Probably the same thing shazier was celebrating as he danced around midfield like a child after a head shot to Gio Bennard.

I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 01:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure Von KneeAsassin, Hines and that no-name scrub that speared Huber's face were all very remorseful for the injuries they inflicted.

I'm not sure how or way any Of that relates to anything I said.   Other than that... Good post I guess. 

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

Except Burfict stopped when he realized Bell was hurt.

The clown shoes in black and piss kept dancing and laughing while Bernard lay motionless.

But keep up the victim mentality - it's hilarious to watched fans of 'hard nosed foobawl' cry and ***** and moan when they're players are on the wrong end of it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:41 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except Burfict stopped when he realized Bell was hurt.

The clown shoes in black and piss kept dancing and laughing while Bernard lay motionless.

But keep up the victim mentality - it's hilarious to watched fans of 'hard nosed foobawl' cry and ***** and moan when they're players are on the wrong end of it.

Whats hilarious is how you bengal fans are always on the wrong end of the debate.

Burthdefect stopped celebrating when he realized Bell was hurt lol?  Riiiiiight. You sound like a total idiot tryin to defend your boy.

Why did Burthdefect celebrate to begin with again?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:41 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except Burfict stopped when he realized Bell was hurt.

no he didn't... He was celebrating only the injury.  There was nothing else for him to celebrate. 

Your last paragraph is text book irony.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 06:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: So Mitchell is dumb....and so is Wallace then?  How about the cat that took that cheap shot after a play against Philly in the preseason? Dumb....or "tough"? I mean....just because the parrots on the TV don't acknowledge it....or call it "tough"....doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  "Tough"....dumb.....must be confusing over at the ketchup bowl. Now....add in all of the crying from the potheads....it's a regular identity crisis over there...... Mellow

Yep.  Anyone who does a dumb play like Wallace and Burfict is dumb.  And Mitchell has had some dumb plays too...yet he's changed his style a little this season and you don't hear about it any more.

See how that works?

No, no you don't.   Sad
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

Exactly.  Shazier made a play that mattered.  Burfict made a 2nd and 1.  When Burfict made a play that mattered...the int in the playoff game...he celebrated like a fool too.

Only to come back later and continue to act the fool on the field and cost the Bengals the game. Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 07:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  Anyone who does a dumb play like Wallace and Burfict is dumb.  And Mitchell has had some dumb plays too...yet he's changed his style a little this season and you don't hear about it any more.

See how that works?

No, no you don't.   Sad

....but the play during the preseason was THIS season.....seems Burfict has learned himself......of course you don't see that either.....pretty funny watching Bell cry ANY time someone gets a shot on him.  If he had to play behind our o line, he'd need stock in Kleenex. Mellow It seems the rest of the league has grown tired of the cheapshots over the years too.....don't dish if you can't face the music on the flip side.....crying to the media....Chuck would be cutting mfer's......oh.....wait....that's right, he cried about the Raiders and Jerry Glanville too. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: ....but the play during the preseason was THIS season.....seems Burfict has learned himself......of course you don't see that either.....pretty funny watching Bell cry ANY time someone gets a shot on him.  If he had to play behind our o line, he'd need stock in Kleenex. Mellow  It seems the rest of the league has grown tired of the cheapshots over the years too.....don't dish if you can't face the music on the flip side.....crying to the media....Chuck would be cutting mfer's......oh.....wait....that's right, he cried about the Raiders and Jerry Glanville too. Mellow

I haven't watched Bengals game this year except when they played the Steelers.

Heck when the Steelers play I don't care to watch much anymore...and when they don't play I'll watch Red Zone so I can see bits and pieces of all the games.

But what the Giants did to Bell WAS bad and wrong and he had a right to complain about it.  Especially as there was no flag nor (as far as I know) anything from the league about it.

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Giants-Kelvin-Sheppard-NFL-not-fined-after-hit-on-LeVeon-Bell-49691084
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: I haven't watched Bengals game this year except when they played the Steelers.

Heck when the Steelers play I don't care to watch much anymore...and when they don't play I'll watch Red Zone so I can see bits and pieces of all the games.

But what the Giants did to Bell WAS bad and wrong and he had a right to complain about it.  Especially as there was no flag nor (as far as I know) anything from the league about it.

http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Giants-Kelvin-Sheppard-NFL-not-fined-after-hit-on-LeVeon-Bell-49691084

Violin Violin Cry Cry

LMAO Wink

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: Violin Violin Cry Cry

LMAO Wink

Mellow

(12-11-2016, 01:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm sure Von KneeAsassin, Hines and that no-name scrub that speared Huber's face were all very remorseful for the injuries they inflicted.

ThumbsUp
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 03:40 AM)Vlad Wrote: Whats hilarious is how you bengal fans are always on the wrong end of the debate.

Burthdefect stopped celebrating when he realized Bell was hurt lol?  Riiiiiight. You sound like a total idiot tryin to defend your boy.

Why did Burthdefect celebrate to begin with again?

(12-13-2016, 07:27 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: no he didn't... He was celebrating only the injury.  There was nothing else for him to celebrate. 

Your last paragraph is text book irony.

It's the strangest thing. I know it doesn't say so for real, but for some reason my phone shows these two posts as just a bunch of boo hooing and Wah wahing.

Must be that 'what crybaby really means' filter I use.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:38 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's the strangest thing. I know it doesn't say so for real, but for some reason my phone shows these two posts as just a bunch of boo hooing and Wah wahing.

Must be that 'what crybaby really means' filter I use.

Nah...That's the, "I got slapped so hard in the face by SCS I'm still dizzy with tears", life you've been dealt over the years.  But go ahead and continue to view life through those orange, tear filled glasses you insist on wearing every day.  Just allows me to watch you flounder every time we talk.

Reply/Quote