Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Crying From the Supposedly Tough AFC North Team.
(12-13-2016, 11:51 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nah...That's the, "I got slapped so hard in the face by SCS I'm still dizzy with tears", life you've been dealt over the years.  But go ahead and continue to view life through those orange, tear filled glasses you insist on wearing every day.  Just allows me to watch you flounder every time we talk.

It's still doing it.

Let me try turning it off and see if your posts make sense.

Nope. Still a bunch of pissing and moaning. I think you've been haunting JN too much and the perpetual cycle of crying over there rotted your already narrow mind to this sad excuse of a smack talker you've become.

I suggest 7 months off. No worries, you'll have plenty of time for that when Tomlin does his best Marvin Lewis impression in the post season he's prone to doing when not playing the original master of the first round bounce.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's still doing it.

Let me try turning it off and see if your posts make sense.

Nope. Still a bunch of pissing and moaning. I think you've been haunting JN too much and the perpetual cycle of crying over there rotted your already narrow mind to this sad excuse of a smack talker you've become.

I suggest 7 months off. No worries, you'll have plenty of time for that when Tomlin does his best Marvin Lewis impression in the post season he's prone to doing when not playing the original master of the first round bounce.

LOL...This is getting to be Luvnut "cupcake" level posting.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...This is getting to be Luvnut "cupcake" level posting.

Not until he brings up someone wearing panties.  "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 07:27 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: no he didn't... He was celebrating only the injury.  There was nothing else for him to celebrate. 

Your last paragraph is text book irony.

Your player danced at midfield well after the play was over while a player was unconscious on the field after being speared in the face by said player.  Do you know what most respectable human beings do when a player is motionless on the field?  They take a knee and some even pray for the guy.  They don't run all the way back to the 50 from the endzone and have a dance party.  If Burfict is dirty, and he has been on occasion, then Shazier is just an absolutely worthless human being.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 03:29 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: Your player danced at midfield well after the play was over while a player was unconscious on the field after being speared in the face by said player.  Do you know what most respectable human beings do when a player is motionless on the field?  They take a knee and some even pray for the guy.  They don't run all the way back to the 50 from the endzone and have a dance party.  If Burfict is dirty, and he has been on occasion, then Shazier is just an absolutely worthless human being.

So...Are you saying that somehow Burfict is better because he immediately and continuously celebrated Bell's injury instead of waiting a bit to celebrate a fumble recovery?  Bengal fan logic...stunning.

Remember...Burfict had nothing to celebrate other than an injury to another player.

Mellow

Reply/Quote
Steele fan logic as shown in this topic; your player can't celebrate when there is an injury to our players but we'll completely ignore when our players celebrate injuring one of yours because reasons. FOOTBAWL!!

Troglodytes.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 03:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Steele fan logic as shown in this topic; your player can't celebrate when there is an injury to our players but we'll completely ignore when our players celebrate injuring one of yours because reasons. FOOTBAWL!!

Troglodytes.

Here's a better idea for you numb nuts...don't put words in my mouth.  I literally have not weighed in on Shazier or anyone for that matter including Burfict.  Not once have I made a judgement post in here concerning either of them. 

What I have done is correct individuals memory because the shit posting going on in here from the beginning is quite astounding.  I mean first we have people in here indicating that Burfict was celebrating a stop on third down...lol...then acting as if Shazier had nothing else to celebrate.

But just to clear things up for you.  I have been consistent from the day the Shazier hit happened.  I felt it should have been a fine and a penalty.  I am not happy with his behavior while Gio was down.  I have said this multiple time here.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 04:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here's a better idea for you numb nuts...don't put words in my mouth.  I literally have not weighed in on Shazier or anyone for that matter including Burfict.  Not once have I made a judgement post in here concerning either of them. 

What I have done is correct individuals memory because the shit posting going on in here from the beginning is quite astounding.  I mean first we have people in here indicating that Burfict was celebrating a stop on third down...lol...then acting as if Shazier had nothing else to celebrate.

But just to clear things up for you.  I have been consistent from the day the Shazier hit happened.  I felt it should have been a fine and a penalty.  I am not happy with his behavior while Gio was down.  I have said this multiple time here.

Ruh ro Raggy. Someone got mad. Tee hee.

Hey man relax. I honestly didn't read any of your posts and just kept taking pot shots. Get it? Pot shots? Because that crybaby ass Steelers player is crying about pot?! 

Ah **** you, that's funny.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 05:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote:  I honestly didn't read any of your posts 

Liar   Tongue

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 05:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Liar   Tongue

You caught me.

I'd read the first line and run with it.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

lol...sure...that's what it was. If my IQ is of a 2 year old, yours must be of a European Football fan that has never seen the game.

It wasn't ruled a fumble at the time, the refs changed it during the review....so when that asshat was dancing around like a schoolgirl, all he knew was he knocked a player out, the fumble was after a red challenge flag, not that I expect you to actually remember that or admit Shazier is every bit as dirty as any other player including Burfict. 

Shazier, picks up the ball...the refs blow the whistle he walks back and starts celebrating and dancing only after he sees the replay screen showing Bennard laying out cold and after Jeremy Hill attempts to fight 4 players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps

Piece of shit human being.

But don't let actual video that shows him dancing well after he's been told it's not a fumble and the player is hurt that he's not a scumbag. The **** dude, you used to have a clue.

In case you are struggling the silly shit dance is actually at 1:18 ....that long after the injury. Even Burfict wasn't that much a punk.

And don't say he's celebrating the fumble recovery...he had already see the refs rule it incomplete, and the challenge flag is what made it a fumble. He is 100% celebrating an injury. **** him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: lol...sure...that's what it was. If my IQ is of a 2 year old, yours must be of a European Football fan that has never seen the game.

It wasn't ruled a fumble at the time, the refs changed it during the review....so when that asshat was dancing around like a schoolgirl, all he knew was he knocked a player out, the fumble was after a red challenge flag, not that I expect you to actually remember that or admit Shazier is every bit as dirty as any other player including Burfict. 

Shazier, picks up the ball...the refs blow the whistle he walks back and starts celebrating and dancing only after he sees the replay screen showing Bennard laying out cold and after Jeremy Hill attempts to fight 4 players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4JfqHDlps

Piece of shit human being.

But don't let actual video that shows him dancing well after he's been told it's not a fumble and the player is hurt that he's not a scumbag. The **** dude, you used to have a clue.

In case you are struggling the silly shit dance is actually at 1:18 ....that long after the injury. Even Burfict wasn't that much a punk.

And don't say he's celebrating the fumble recovery...he had already see the refs rule it incomplete, and the challenge flag is what made it a fumble. He is 100% celebrating an injury. **** him.

And you used to be able to have fun.   Somewhere along the line when you were gone for a while someone shit square in your mouth And you have yet to spit it out. 

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 12:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18230160/offensive-line-ride-whenever

Not sure if this should go here or AFC North or Smack, but I'll start it here and see where it ends up.

Just find it curious that the trend of sandy vagina syndrome and calling every other team "dirty" just keeps on coming from the supposedly "hard nosed team" in the AFC North.

I don't like Bell or Ben for their off the field garbage. I will root for them once they take the field for Pittsburgh because if they suck, that hurts the team. Ben is an idiot for putting himself into positions several times to be accused of rape. Bell can't stay off the weed long enough to finish his career. Give me their money, I guarantee I won't be suspended for puffing during my career or being around tramps in bars. You make millions, drink at home or at a friend's place. Damn it ain't that hard. I'm glad he finally is starting to do well off the field though. He's redeeming himself which I will give credit for. I say if Bell gets caught one more time, he better be gone from this team. Bryant is another little ***** that needs to get his head on straight. One more time and I would say goodbye to him as well. I don't know what it is with these players and drugs. Why do they think they can sign these huge contracts but not have to obey the rules? Just plain stupidity. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 07:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have to keep reminding myself that you are a Bengal fan And with that have a football IQ of a 2 year old.   Shazier was celebrating the stop on 3rd down, forced fumble,  And subsequent fumble recovery he had.   Your douche was only celebrating the injury. 

(12-13-2016, 04:40 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Here's a better idea for you numb nuts...don't put words in my mouth.  I literally have not weighed in on Shazier or anyone for that matter including Burfict. Not once have I made a judgement post in here concerning either of them. 

But just to clear things up for you.  I have been consistent from the day the Shazier hit happened.  I felt it should have been a fine and a penalty.   I am not happy with his behavior while Gio was down.  I have said this multiple time here.

1. Looks like plenty of judgement going on in the first post.

2. You say Shazier was only celebrating the stop and the FR...then you say you weren't happy with his behavior while Gio was down. If he was only celebrating the stop and FR, what did he do that upset you? If he was unaware Gio was seriously hurt, then there's no reason to be upset with Shazier. But if you believe that Shazier knew about the injury before his lengthy and idiotic celebration - and you don't believe it had anything to do with payback for perceived celebration by Burfict - you're being naive.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 05:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't like Bell or Ben for their off the field garbage. I will root for them once they take the field for Pittsburgh because if they suck, that hurts the team. Ben is an idiot for putting himself into positions several times to be accused of rape. Bell can't stay off the weed long enough to finish his career. Give me their money, I guarantee I won't be suspended for puffing during my career or being around tramps in bars. You make millions, drink at home or at a friend's place. Damn it ain't that hard. I'm glad he finally is starting to do well off the field though. He's redeeming himself which I will give credit for. I say if Bell gets caught one more time, he better be gone from this team. Bryant is another little ***** that needs to get his head on straight. One more time and I would say goodbye to him as well. I don't know what it is with these players and drugs. Why do they think they can sign these huge contracts but not have to obey the rules? Just plain stupidity. 

I am with you there 100%. I don't get it at all. The chance to make millions of dollars and be set for life and all you have to do is not use drugs, not get into situations in shady bars with shady women, not get stupid in a strip club. With that amount of money, hire a damn driver to avoid a DUI, and the moment you retire with your millions, you can smoke all the pot you want.

Adam Jones is the same creature. I hated when the Bengals signed him, and his stupid rant after the Cleveland game about Pryor being garbage was just dumb and pointless. When he is on the field, he can make great plays and it helps the team (sometimes) but it's just hard to like the person with all the baggage and bs.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 01:00 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I am with you there 100%. I don't get it at all. The chance to make millions of dollars and be set for life and all you have to do is not use drugs, not get into situations in shady bars with shady women, not get stupid in a strip club. With that amount of money, hire a damn driver to avoid a DUI, and the moment you retire with your millions, you can smoke all the pot you want.

Adam Jones is the same creature. I hated when the Bengals signed him, and his stupid rant after the Cleveland game about Pryor being garbage was just dumb and pointless. When he is on the field, he can make great plays and it helps the team (sometimes) but it's just hard to like the person with all the baggage and bs.

Yeah I don't care how much pot they smoke when they hang up the cleats, I just don't like it when they do it while still playing. I would love a whole team like Barry Sanders. You never saw him getting suspended or arrested. He just went out there and did his job like a professional.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 01:00 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Adam Jones is the same creature. I hated when the Bengals signed him, and his stupid rant after the Cleveland game about Pryor being garbage was just dumb and pointless. When he is on the field, he can make great plays and it helps the team (sometimes) but it's just hard to like the person with all the baggage and bs.
At least Sherman did his rant on the field and after an NFC championship victory. Pacman just beat the Browns by covering a guy who is not even a receiver. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 09:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: At least Sherman did his rant on the field and after an NFC championship victory. Pacman just beat the Browns by covering a guy who is not even a receiver. 

Meh. Pacman is the only one to really shut down that "non-receiver" this year, and he did so twice. I don't care for the public trash talk much, but it's no different than what Steve Smith does every week - and Pac backs it up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
What year did Sincinnati became known as the Bungals around the NFL, was it 1992?
Reply/Quote