Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 53
Cutdown is tomorrow (8/31/21) at 16:30 EDT

QB: Joe Burrow, Brandon Allen (2)

RB: Joe Mixon, Samaje Perine, Chris Evans (3)

WR: Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Ja'Marr Rice, Auden Tate, Trevor Irwin, Michael Thomas (6)

TE: CJ Uzomah, Drew Sample, Chris Wilcox (3)

Oline: Jonah Williams, Quinten Spain, Trey Hopkins, Jackson Carman, Riley Reiff, Isiah Prince, D'Ante Smith, Trey Hill, Micheal Jordan, Fred Johnson (10)

dline: Sam Hubbard, DJ Reeder, Larry Ogunijobi, Trey Hendrickson, Darius Hodge, Cam Sample, Khalid Kareem, BJ Hill, Josh Tupou (9)

LB: Logan Wilson, Jermain Pratt, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Jordan Evans, Markus Bailey, Noah Spence (6)

DB: Trae Waynes, Chidode Awuzie, Mike Hilton, Jalen Davis, Eli Apple, Darius Phillips, Jesse Bates, Vonn Bell, Ricardo Allen, Brandon Wilson (10)

ST: Evan McPherson, Austin Seibert, Clark Harris, Kevin Huber (4)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 07:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cutdown is tomorrow (8/31/21) at 16:30 EDT

RB: Joe Mixon, Samaje Perine, Chris Evans (3)

WR: Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Ja'Marr Rice, Auden Tate, Trevor Irwin, Michael Thomas (6)

TE: CJ Uzomah, Drew Sample, Chris Wilcox (3)

Oline: Jonah Williams, Quinten Spain, Trey Hopkins, Jackson Carman, Riley Reiff, Isiah Prince, D'Ante Smith, Trey Hill, Micheal Jordan, Fred Johnson (10)

dline: Sam Hubbard, DJ Reeder, Larry Ogunijobi, Trey Hendrickson, Darius Hodge, Cam Sample, Khalid Kareem, BJ Hill, Josh Tupou (9)

LB: Logan Wilson, Jermain Pratt, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Jordan Evans, Markus Bailey (6)

DB: Trae Waynes, Chidode Awuzie, Mike Hilton, Jalen Davis, Mike Hilton, Darius Phillips, Jesse Bates, Vonn Bell, Ricardo Allen, Brandon Wilson (10)

ST: Evan McPherson, Austin Seibert, Clark Harris, Kevin Huber (4)

They have to carry Ossai through cut down to put him on IR and return him which I’m guessing is the plan since they haven’t done it yet. That said, probably take Seibert out for him, they aren’t going to carry two kickers.

Other than that looks about right I think outside of a surprise maybe.
Reply/Quote
I predict Moss makes it over Wilcox and I think Taylor has a good chance to make it over Mike Thomas.

Will be interesting to see if we get any surprise cuts tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
You have Hilton listed twice, I assume one was supposed to be Eli Apple.

Here's Mine:

RB: Joe Mixon, Samaje Perine, Chris Evans, Jacques Patrick(4)

WR: Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Ja'Marr Rice, Auden Tate, Stanley Morgan, Trevor Irwin (6)

TE: CJ Uzomah, Drew Sample, Thaddeus Moss (3)

dline: Sam Hubbard, DJ Reeder, Larry Ogunijobi, Trey Hendrickson, Darius Hodge, Cam Sample, Khalid Kareem, BJ Hill, Joseph Ossai (9)

LB: Logan Wilson, Jermain Pratt, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Jordan Evans, Markus Bailey (6)

DB: Trae Waynes, Chidode Awuzie, Mike Hilton, Eli Apple, Jalen Davis, Darius Phillips, Jesse Bates, Vonn Bell, Ricardo Allen, Brandon Wilson (10)

ST: Evan McPherson, Clark Harris, Kevin Huber (3)
Reply/Quote
I expect they are trying to swing deals right now with Seibert and possibly MJ or someone else as well. I think they go with 8 DL and 10 OL.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't you be really pissed if they moved Hodge?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 08:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: they aren’t going to carry two kickers.
They did last year

(08-30-2021, 08:08 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: You have Hilton listed twice, I assume one was supposed to be Eli Apple.

You are correct.. Thanks

Reply/Quote
I didn't see XSF and I think he's set to be a starter. They need to increase the roster size if they're increasing games.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if Perine even deserves that #2 depth chart spot.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You are counting 6 LBs but only have 5
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 08:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You are counting 6 LBs but only have 5

Unlike Ja'Marr, Good catch. I meant to add Noah Spence. I think he'll be a Hybrid reserve that can play ST

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 08:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm not sure if Perine even deserves that #2 depth chart spot.

He won’t be for long if Evans keeps it’s up.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 08:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm not sure if Perine even deserves that #2 depth chart spot.

I like Perine but would be willing to take Patrick instead, seems solid to carry the rock.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They did last year

You are correct.. Thanks

That’s because they were ready to move on from Randy, with McPherson on the roster and hitting everything for the most part they won’t carry a second.
Reply/Quote
Looks pretty good to me. I have them keeping Moss as the 3rd TE and keeping Tyler Shelvin , I doubt they cut a 4th round pick in year 1.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 08:55 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Looks pretty good to me. I have them keeping Moss as the 3rd TE and keeping Tyler Shelvin , I doubt they cut a 4th round pick in year 1.

This^

Those two LSU guys likely make it, especially Shelvin. Not keeping 2 kickers. And there will likely be some funny stuff with a player or two having to stick on the roster before going to IR so they can possibly return this season.

Other than that looks pretty good.
Reply/Quote
My 53 is similar to BFine with some, uh, adjustments.

+++

RB: Joe Mixon, Jacques Patrick, Chris Evans (3)

WR: Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, Trent Taylor, Auden Tate, Trevor Irwin, Michael Thomas (6)

TE: CJ Uzomah, Drew Sample, Thaddeus Moss (3)

Offensive Line: Jonah Williams, Quinton Spain, Trey Hopkins, Jackson Carman, Riley Reiff, Isaiah Prince, D'Ante Smith, Trey Hill, Michael Jordan, Fred Johnson, Xavier Su’a-Filo (11)

Defensive Line: Sam Hubbard, DJ Reader, Larry Ogunjobi, Trey Hendrickson, Darius Hodge, Cam Sample, Khalid Kareem, BJ Hill, Tyler Shelvin (9)

LB: Logan Wilson, Germaine Pratt, Joe Bachie, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Jordan Evans, Markus Bailey, (6) and save a future spot for Joseph Ossai.

DB: Trae Waynes, Chidobe Awuzie, Mike Hilton, Jalen Davis, Eli Apple, Darius Phillips, Jessie Bates, Vonn Bell, Brandon Wilson (9)

ST: Evan McPherson, Clark Harris, Kevin Huber (3)
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 09:25 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This^

Those two LSU guys likely make it, especially Shelvin. Not keeping 2 kickers. And there will likely be some funny stuff with a player or two having to stick on the roster before going to IR so they can possibly return this season.

Other than that looks pretty good.

I think we'll do it again...

...BUT...

...I don't know that the second kicker will be on the roster entering week 1 as that would guarantee the salary for the season.
Reply/Quote
LOL at not even having Chase on the roster. Some of you really are the kings of overreacting.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 10:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL at not even having Chase on the roster. Some of you really are the kings of overreacting.

Ja’Marr Chase doesn’t make my 53. For the record I wouldn’t keep Penei Sewell on Detroit’s 53 either. Chase came to Cincinnati completely entitled and in my estimation he might be barely worthy of the practice squad. He showed me nothing.
Reply/Quote