Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Coworker is CONVINCED
How does a thread about what someones coworker thinks go on this long.

Let me tell you what I think of what your coworker thinks:

I dont
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 12:07 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You really don’t like criticism of OSU players, do you? True I watch mostly SEC games. I just don’t think Young has been playing a high level of competition and don’t think he’s really proven. Am I an SEC snob? Maybe. Even within the SEC  I was wrong about Burrow. I never thought he’d beat Alabama.

Nah, there are plenty of OSU guys that I didn't think would pan out in the NFL. I thought Braxton Miller was soft. Didn't like Darron Lee, Vernon Gohlston, Ted Ginn (where he was drafted), Devon smith, and plenty others. Heck, I didn't like Sam Hubbard as a prospect. Thought he'd be too soft for defense in the NFL(glad I was wrong). I just find takes (in this case a bad one) that are only supported by feelings and admitted biases against entire conferences narrow-minded. 
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2020, 01:26 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not American and have no horse in this race, but did you REALLY need to take a political jab?

Only person talking to me about this is my dad (a Cowboys fan) and he thinks this is all bullshit.

This is HILARIOUS coming from someone who sent me an unsolicited/provoked political message. Leave the message board like you promised, all your posts are troll posts or horrible takes anyway.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 12:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh please, nobody is “confused” about anything.

Your boy’s stock dropped a bit because of Burrow, but his own play didn’t help. Get over it.

Either you're confused that football teams can scheme differently or just digging your heels in on another bad take. Either way, it's kind of entertaining. 

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer on Young's two games against Wisconsin. 
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 12:59 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: This is HILARIOUS coming from someone who sent me an unsolicited/provoked political message. Leave the message board like you promised, all your posts are troll posts or horrible takes anyway.

Where do you get off telling a well likes poster to leave the board?

Ridiculous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Where do you get off telling a well likes poster to leave the board?

Ridiculous.

He himself committed to leaving after losing a bet, then came back. It's pretty simple really, try and keep up.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:11 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Either you're confused that football teams can scheme differently or just digging your heels in on another bad take. Either way, it's kind of entertaining. 

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer on Young's two games against Wisconsin. 

How did he look against Clemson? Or Michigan?

And people wonder why so many find OSU fans insufferable...

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How did he look against Clemson? Or Michigan?

And people wonder why so many find OSU fans insufferable...

LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:21 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: He himself committed to leaving after losing a bet, then came back. It's pretty simple really, try and keep up.

And many here reached out to him and asked him to stay. Doubt anyone would do that for you.

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And many here reached out to him and asked him to stay. Doubt anyone would do that for you.

Could care less about anyone asking me to stay pal, mind your business this ain't about you.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2020, 01:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Why don’t you show me where I joked about Shazier? I probably said truthfully that he continually targeted others with head shots which was true and not a joke. I hate the Steelers for continually targeting our players and getting away with it. Why can’t you just disagree with me without making me out to be evil?

I don't think anyone "joked" about Shazier  but a lot said it was "Karma" Live by the sword die by the sword. Anyway he should have kept his head on a swivel(saying echoed by Steeler fans when Huber's jaw was broken). No Bengals fan should feel sorry for a POS who targeted opposing players with his helmet.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:24 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: LOL

Great rebuttal lol

Here’s a HoFers take who might just know a little more about pass rushers than the OSU keyboard warriors here...

https://youtu.be/9L88_ckQYH0

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:28 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Could care less about anyone asking me to stay pal, mind your business this ain't about you.

It’s a message board...“mind your business” doesn’t really fly when you put a post out there, bud.

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s a message board...“mind your business” doesn’t really fly when you put a post out there, bud.

Cool, I guess you can just hang on my nuts then since you're bent on doing it. Have fun.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 12:07 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You really don’t like criticism of OSU players, do you? True I watch mostly SEC games. I just don’t think Young has been playing a high level of competition and don’t think he’s really proven. Am I an SEC snob? Maybe. Even within the SEC  I was wrong about Burrow. I never thought he’d beat Alabama.

So I guess Trevor Lawrence shouldn't be drafted high because he didn't play that well against either OSU or LSU, barely over 50% completion and only 2 TD's.  He also plays against much weaker competition than OSU does.  Right??
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:39 PM)Skans Wrote: So I guess Trevor Lawrence shouldn't be drafted high because he didn't play that well against either OSU or LSU, barely over 50% completion and only 2 TD's.  He also plays against much weaker competition than OSU does.  Right??

She didn’t say Young shouldn’t be drafted, she said he shouldn’t go #1.

Why don’t all you Buckeye homers calm down a bit.

Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:39 PM)Skans Wrote: So I guess Trevor Lawrence shouldn't be drafted high because he didn't play that well against either OSU or LSU, barely over 50% completion and only 2 TD's.  He also plays against much weaker competition than OSU does.  Right??

Lawrence isn’t even eligible for the draft until 2021. He beat OSU as a sophomore, beat Alabama as a freshman,and has even more time to develop.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:21 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: He himself committed to leaving after losing a bet, then came back. It's pretty simple really, try and keep up.

I hate these ridiculous message board bets. A sig bet is one thing but taking traffic away from this board that Bengalholic provided for us is quite another.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:28 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Could care less about anyone asking me to stay pal, mind your business this ain't about you.

So people DO care about me then?

Thanks; funny way of showing it though...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Not for nothin', but it's actually "I COULDN'T care less...". Just a pet peeve of mine.

Anyway.... Back to worrying about some stupid ******' bet that doesn't amount to anything. The man honored said stupid ******' bet, and was asked by several people to forget about it... He's been around forever, and this place has lost umpteen great posters for one reason or another over the last couple of years. We didn't need another one. I'll gladly send ya $20 to make right whatever damages you've incurred by Truck posting.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote