Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My apologies
Friends, I realized from my post about "What would you tell the team" that I may have been a little insensitive to some people.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with being fat. It could be genetics, stress, medications, etc. I didn't mean to sound like an insensitive jerk by calling someone fat.

Second, there is nothing wrong with being a loser. Loser is a tough word. It implies simply that that individual just doesn't win, but more accurately it means someone has not experience a lot of success in their life. Maybe they had a lot of struggles. Maybe they didn't have a lot of opportunities or simply didn't have much luck. So, there is nothing wrong with being a so-called "loser". Again, my apologies for using that word.

Lastly, and what is NOT OK is to be both of those things and a STEELER FAN! You may not be able to control the first two, but you can choose not to be a steeler fan! That is where I draw the line! I hate that friggin team so much I can't stand it. Cheating bastards that most of their glory year team is DEAD from abuse of horse steroids! The league loves them because I guess you can use food stamps to buy jerseys and the like.

How much do I hate this team? Years ago, while still married, at a family Christmas "goofy" gift exchange (you got one gift from an anonymous person that we drew names at Thanksgiving) one of my now-ex wife's family thought it would be funny to give me a steelers t-shirt. They all laughed. I immediately went outside and set it on fire in the street. I didn't even want the damn ashes on my property.

It is time for this disgusting franchise to lose for a decade straight and have an empty piss-yellow seat stadium. Now is the day the Bengals put the final nail in their coffin for the next ten or twenty years (however long Burrow decides to bless us with his presence).

In the immortal words of Jake Lisco from "Locked on Bengals": "F*** the steelers".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Aren't those 2 guys a little old for you?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 02:18 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Friends, I realized from my post about "What would you tell the team" that I may have been a little insensitive to some people.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with being fat.  It could be genetics, stress, medications, etc.  I didn't mean to sound like an insensitive jerk by calling someone fat.

Second, there is nothing wrong with being a loser.  Loser is a tough word.  It implies simply that that individual just doesn't win, but more accurately it means someone has not experience a lot of success in their life.  Maybe they had a lot of struggles.  Maybe they didn't have a lot of opportunities or simply didn't have much luck.  So, there is nothing wrong with being a so-called "loser".  Again, my apologies for using that word.

Lastly, and what is NOT OK is to be both of those things and a STEELER FAN!  You may not be able to control the first two, but you can choose not to be a steeler fan!  That is where I draw the line!  I hate that friggin team so much I can't stand it.  Cheating bastards that most of their glory year team is DEAD from abuse of horse steroids!  The league loves them because I guess you can use food stamps to buy jerseys and the like.  

How much do I hate this team?  Years ago, while still married, at a family Christmas "goofy" gift exchange (you got one gift from an anonymous person that we drew names at Thanksgiving) one of my now-ex wife's family thought it would be funny to give me a steelers t-shirt.  They all laughed.  I immediately went outside and set it on fire in the street.  I didn't even want the damn ashes on my property.  

It is time for this disgusting franchise to lose for a decade straight and have an empty piss-yellow seat stadium.  Now is the day the Bengals put the final nail in their coffin for the next ten or twenty years (however long Burrow decides to bless us with his presence).

In the immortal words of Jake Lisco from "Locked on Bengals":  "F*** the steelers".

lol, you need help. If a t-shirt set you off like that, you need psychotherapy before you snap and really hurt someone. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 02:18 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Friends, I realized from my post about "What would you tell the team" that I may have been a little insensitive to some people.

First of all, there is nothing wrong with being fat.  It could be genetics, stress, medications, etc.  I didn't mean to sound like an insensitive jerk by calling someone fat.

Second, there is nothing wrong with being a loser.  Loser is a tough word.  It implies simply that that individual just doesn't win, but more accurately it means someone has not experience a lot of success in their life.  Maybe they had a lot of struggles.  Maybe they didn't have a lot of opportunities or simply didn't have much luck.  So, there is nothing wrong with being a so-called "loser".  Again, my apologies for using that word.

Lastly, and what is NOT OK is to be both of those things and a STEELER FAN!  You may not be able to control the first two, but you can choose not to be a steeler fan!  That is where I draw the line!  I hate that friggin team so much I can't stand it.  Cheating bastards that most of their glory year team is DEAD from abuse of horse steroids!  The league loves them because I guess you can use food stamps to buy jerseys and the like.  

How much do I hate this team?  Years ago, while still married, at a family Christmas "goofy" gift exchange (you got one gift from an anonymous person that we drew names at Thanksgiving) one of my now-ex wife's family thought it would be funny to give me a steelers t-shirt.  They all laughed.  I immediately went outside and set it on fire in the street.  I didn't even want the damn ashes on my property.  

It is time for this disgusting franchise to lose for a decade straight and have an empty piss-yellow seat stadium.  Now is the day the Bengals put the final nail in their coffin for the next ten or twenty years (however long Burrow decides to bless us with his presence).

In the immortal words of Jake Lisco from "Locked on Bengals":  "F*** the steelers".

LOVE the commitment!

We don't put up with that kind of shit!

I kicked a kick out of one of my presentations for being a Steelers fan!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 12:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVE the commitment!

We don't put up with that kind of shit!

I kicked a kick out of one of my presentations for being a Steelers fan!

Love it.  

I met a girl on a dating website (Match.com if you care) as a friend told me how you can set a radius and meet people not in your back yard.  Coming off a 20 year marriage, I didn't want to date anyone from my home town.  

Well, I met a super attractive woman, went to dinner, had a great time and found out near the end of the date that she was from pissburgh and was a steeler fan.  She kind of said "me too!" about watching football being something she always did with her dad (but it was steelers).  My heart sank, and we ended the date.  A few days later she texted me and said something to the effect of "Do you want to go out again?  I really enjoyed meeting you and find you very attractive!"  (not making that part up).  I said:  "I'm sorry, but I met someone".  

I couldn't tell her the truth.  I swear, it could be Giselle Bunchen, but if she is a steelers fan, it ain't happening.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 09:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Love it.  

I met a girl on a dating website (Match.com if you care) as a friend told me how you can set a radius and meet people not in your back yard.  Coming off a 20 year marriage, I didn't want to date anyone from my home town.  

Well, I met a super attractive woman, went to dinner, had a great time and found out near the end of the date that she was from pissburgh and was a steeler fan.  She kind of said "me too!" about watching football being something she always did with her dad (but it was steelers).  My heart sank, and we ended the date.  A few days later she texted me and said something to the effect of "Do you want to go out again?  I really enjoyed meeting you and find you very attractive!"  (not making that part up).  I said:  "I'm sorry, but I met someone".  

I couldn't tell her the truth.  I swear, it could be Giselle Bunchen, but if she is a steelers fan, it ain't happening.  

Dont blame you. I wouldn't want to date a bloody pile of shit with corn in it either. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 10:15 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dont blame you. I wouldn't want to date a bloody pile of shit with corn in it either. Ninja

Ouch!

I really was puzzled.  I mean this girl was a true unicorn.  Hot, successful, independent, booted a drunk ex and wasn't full of hate....I wondered if she was dropped on her head or something.  Too bad.  Could NEVER, EVER, get over that...
Reply/Quote

thats hardcore bro...If she was as hot and interesting I would of tried some "Bengals conversion therapy"  on her before pulling the plug.
For the record: it sounds like some cancel culture has been thrust upon you...I think we all know you  as long time poster with good opinions etc. NO worries!  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 10:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote:  I mean this girl was a true unicorn.  

She was a dude...

Reply/Quote

I hope this is schtick for Smack Talk. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:54 AM)kalibengal Wrote: thats hardcore bro...If she was as hot and interesting I would of tried some "Bengals conversion therapy"  on her before pulling the plug.
For the record: it sounds like some cancel culture has been thrust upon you...I think we all know you  as long time poster with good opinions etc. NO worries!  

Thanks, I was kidding about actually being mean....no one said a thing.  We all hate the F'n steelers.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 03:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I hope this is schtick for Smack Talk. 

Being 100% honest.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 03:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Being 100% honest.  

Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 03:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Sad

Smart.   If you know you can't get over it, why try?  Anyone that supports, let alone loves, that shytstain of a franchise with a rapist pig as their long time hero is not worth ANY of my time.  Literally, the devil's team.  All I can think is that God doesn't watch football.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 04:06 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Smart.   If you know you can't get over it, why try?  Anyone that supports, let alone loves, that shytstain of a franchise with a rapist pig as their long time hero is not worth ANY of my time.  Literally, the devil's team.  All I can think is that God doesn't watch football.  

The fact that you attach so much of your loyalty, personal feelings, and identity to a professional sports organization and let it control your life is sad. 

I can guarantee you that Mike Brown would not return the favor in like kind. 
Reply/Quote

Nonono. You're doing this all wrong. 

You should have invited her to a really nice hotel, got her in the shower to make sure she was nice and clean then you throw her on the bed and put it right in her butt. 

While you're doing it, you close your eyes and pretend it's Ben Roethlisberger. Not because you fantasize about getting Ben in the butt but because you know if you were doing Ben in the butt, it would be really painful and he wouldn't enjoy it at all. 

Then when you're done, you get up and grab the chocolate cream pie that you had sitting off to the side and you throw it right in her face, yelling "that's what i think about Pittsburgh Steelers football, Ben!!!!!". 

Trust me. She will be confused as hell. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nonono. You're doing this all wrong. 

You should have invited her to a really nice hotel, got her in the shower to make sure she was nice and clean then you throw her on the bed and put it right in her butt. 

While you're doing it, you close your eyes and pretend it's Ben Roethlisberger. Not because you fantasize about getting Ben in the butt but because you know if you were doing Ben in the butt, it would be really painful and he wouldn't enjoy it at all. 

Then when you're done, you get up and grab the chocolate cream pie that you had sitting off to the side and you throw it right in her face, yelling "that's what i think about Pittsburgh Steelers football, Ben!!!!!". 

Lol, what the f*ck is going on in your head.  Nervous
Dude, are you drinking? I know it's amateur night but figured that you're older than that.  Hilarious

The details...like chocolate cream pie, where did that come from? Gay butt sex? Desert? Ben? WTF man... 

This is disturbing. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nonono. You're doing this all wrong. 

I read this again....Im dying. Literal tears in my eyes. This is the post of 2022. Chocolate cream pie? On the night stand? Why? This is soooo out there. Holy shit, man. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 10:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, what the f*ck is going on in your head.  Nervous
Dude, are you drinking? I know it's amateur night but figured that you're older than that.  Hilarious

The details...like chocolate cream pie, where did that come from? Gay butt sex? Desert? Ben? WTF man... 

This is disturbing. 

A man has been drinking all day at a local bar and checks his watch. "1:30am, rats. I need to go home now or my wife's going to kill me", he thinks to himself. But as he's trying to get up, he falls awkwardly on the floor. "I'm just way too drunk right now, I need to sober up." So he asks the bartender for a coffee, he drinks it up and 30 minutes later he tries to stand up, but again, falling to the floor, this time, even harder.

At this point he realizes he needs to get home no matter what, so he starts crawling towards his house. After 40 minutes he gets there, lays down next to his sleeping wife and passes out.

The next morning his wife wakes him up and starts shouting at him, "So... how was last night, huh? Was it fun drinking all day?"

The man is certain his wife was asleep when he got home so he tries to play it cool, "Not really, just hanging with some coworkers... we didn't drink much... just a couple of beers."

His wife starts nodding sarcastically and responds, "The bar owner called this morning, you left your wheelchair there."

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 04:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The fact that you attach so much of your loyalty, personal feelings, and identity to a professional sports organization and let it control your life is sad. 

I can guarantee you that Mike Brown would not return the favor in like kind. 

I love the Bengals, no doubt.  But I wouldn't say my identity is attached to it or that it controls my life.  It is the hatred to a team of assbags, that REALLY caught fire when that rapist pig raped-and-paid two different women in the same year and gets a 4 game suspension.  steeler fans DEFENDED him by saying things like "he was never convicted", to which I laugh and say "yeah, a SEVEN figure settlement is a clear indicator of innocence".

I knew a lot of people at Miami U when he was there, including a coach.  Let's just say this behavior didn't start in pitt.  

Mick Vick killed dogs and went to prison for two years, and I was insanely pissed about what he did.  Piggy raped women and got four games.  I guess you can't pay off a dead dog.  

I will tell you this with 100% certainty:  if one of those women would have been my daughter, he would not have been around to play football ever again.  
Reply/Quote