Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mystery visit?
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: In other news...  AFC getting crazy..

Holy freaking crap. Is this real?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: In other news...  AFC getting crazy..

Oh shit. 

Also makes me wonder how Aaron Rodgers feels about that after deciding to come back, will we see Rodgers to the AFC as well? Might as well, feels like everyone is just coming here. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I know a lot of people rely on Malik wright report, but it's not the only source out there if you sift through things
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: In other news... AFC getting crazy..

UGHHHH! Make it stop! Don’t remember the AFC ever loading up on talent like this when we sucked. As soon as we get good everyone decides they have to start trying
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:35 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Holy freaking crap. Is this real?

I'm sure Rodgers is cool with this
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:37 PM)phil413 Wrote: I'm sure Rodgers is cool with this

I know you're being sarcastic but can you imagine? I guess karma is real
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: UGHHHH! Make it stop! Don’t remember the AFC ever loading up on talent like this when we sucked. As soon as we get good everyone decides they have to start trying

It's a Joe Burrow thing. Dude takes his team after 1.5 seasons to the SB? Yeah, shit is real.

Reply/Quote
Raiders won't be back to the playoffs for awhile. 5 year 141 million for a WR. LOLz
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Raiders won't be back to the playoffs for awhile. 5 year 141 million for a WR. LOLz

I don't. I know the players sometimes are selfish and people think money's everything. But when you're getting up to 28 to 30 million for a position player teams are going to go to crap
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:30 PM)phil413 Wrote: I mean Tretter could have a 1st yr number near the Hopkins number for a wash.  That would be crazy to have that much money spent on the DL though before solving 2 starting OL spots though. 

I mean, we really only need one OL spot right now, and that's RT. I feel like we're going to lock up Collins in that spot. The OL wouldn't be half bad if we had it something like Williams/Cappa/Hopkins/Karras/Collins. Now if we put someone like Tretter in the C position.... Jesus...

We need DL players right now. I am VERY happy with the Bengals FA so far, and I know there's more to come. Maybe I'm just so used to how we used to do FA. I just feel like the Bengals are in a really good spot right now. People just want instant results lol
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:41 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I mean, we really only need one OL spot right now, and that's RT. I feel like we're going to lock up Collins in that spot. The OL wouldn't be half bad if we had it something like Williams/Cappa/Hopkins/Karras/Collins. Now if we put someone like Tretter in the C position.... Jesus...

We need DL players right now. I am VERY happy with the Bengals FA so far, and I know there's more to come. Maybe I'm just so used to how we used to do FA. I just feel like the Bengals are in a really good spot right now. People just want instant results lol

Reed wont be expensive.  Tretter and Collins make us a Top 5 oline in my opinion and Burrow an MVP.  

Reply/Quote
I’ll take Tretter Over Collins.Reed is just ok,as is Hurst.But,if they sign Tretter or Collins,to go with what they have,I’ll be one happy Bengals fan for sure.Those are the big fish that we so desperately need at this point.

I watched some clips recently of the Bengals in the playoffs,and the Super Bowl,and I just gotta say;if we had a really good OL,we might just go undefeated.I just hope they do more with the OL.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:41 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I mean, we really only need one OL spot right now, and that's RT. I feel like we're going to lock up Collins in that spot. The OL wouldn't be half bad if we had it something like Williams/Cappa/Hopkins/Karras/Collins. Now if we put someone like Tretter in the C position.... Jesus...

Until you need to run the ball, or get a QB sneak, or get a 3rd and 1. 

No Hopkins. Don't fix 3 out of 4 broken windows in a house and then be surprised when it rains.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:43 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Reed wont be expensive.  Tretter and Collins make us a Top 5 oline in my opinion and Burrow an MVP.  

Yeah, I can't imagine what kind of numbers Burrow would put up with that OL and all the weapons he has. Legit I would be surprised if we scored less than 30+ points a game.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Until you need to run the ball, or get a QB sneak, or get a 3rd and 1. 

No Hopkins. Don't fix 3 out of 4 broken windows in a house and then be surprised when it rains.

Let's take a step back there for a sec. Hopkins isn't THAT bad, and you can't really put all the blame on him when the two players next to you are Spain and Adeniji. I'm not saying he's a world beater, but he's about average to slightly below average.
Reply/Quote

And this is why we need to continue to sign talented players. Teams are NOT ***** around. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: In other news... AFC getting crazy..

(03-17-2022, 08:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Raiders won't be back to the playoffs for awhile. 5 year 141 million for a WR. LOLz

Yikes. That said, will we keep that same energy when Chase asks for a similar deal? What then?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:52 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Let's take a step back there for a sec. Hopkins isn't THAT bad, and you can't really put all the blame on him when the two players next to you are Spain and Adeniji. I'm not saying he's a world beater, but he's about average to slightly below average.

Pre injury he was average. Post injury he is just not the same. Allowed pressure right up Joe’s grill all too often. He needs to go and Burrow needs an actual pocket to stand in.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 08:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Raiders won't be back to the playoffs for awhile. 5 year 141 million for a WR. LOLz

Just wait until Jamar Chases rookie contract is up...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

JuJu would be a good fit in GB now.
Reply/Quote