Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Makes TERRIBLE Announcement
(12-27-2017, 06:56 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: GO AWAY CLOWN.

Harsh.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(12-27-2017, 10:49 PM)McC Wrote: Harsh.

True, I've met clowns with a better grasp on reality. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-27-2017, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How did I miss this earlier?  Nately, my man, is that where we are, as men right now?  C'mon brother, you're better than that.  Venture outside the city, find yourself a good country girl.  Chances are that she has a favorite NFL team, and is only looking for a dependable man that works and gives her steady lovin'.

Yes Nately, find that country girl.  She'll call you "daddy".  Not because she thinks it turns you on, but because she's confusing you with her last serious relationship.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Shocked 
(12-27-2017, 06:32 PM)snowy Wrote: Meanwhile, the fact that the televised product is often utter crap never crosses anybody's mind. At least not when you can deflect the blame somewhere else.

This.  It's, what, the 2nd or 3rd straight year of declining ratings?  The product on the field - ESPECIALLY the officiating - has been turning fans away gradually for years.

I also think a big factor you don't see mentioned much is a huge boost to ratings over the years was from Fantasy Football, and I think that fad is finally dying pretty significantly.  All those casual "fans" quitting fantasy football aren't going to keep watching games.
--------------------------------------------------------

(12-28-2017, 10:48 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This.  It's, what, the 2nd or 3rd straight year of declining ratings?  The product on the field - ESPECIALLY the officiating - has been turning fans away gradually for years.

I also think a big factor you don't see mentioned much is a huge boost to ratings over the years was from Fantasy Football, and I think that fad is finally dying pretty significantly.  All those casual "fans" quitting fantasy football aren't going to keep watching games.

Plus there nothing goes up forever.  

All viewing is down as more and more options are presented.

The NFL took advantage of their dominance by adding Sunday night and Thursday night games...but eventually rating drop for everyone and everything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.