Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Week 3 TV Maps
Week 3 NFL TV Maps are now up: http://506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
Sweet. Bengals are on pretty much everywhere. Thanks for posting.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Why the hell did I pay for Sunday Ticket when every damn Bengals game has been on in NC so far.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is probably the 1st time that I will have been able to see the Bengals on my local station 3 weeks in a row, since moving to NC in 2003.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 02:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sweet. Bengals are on pretty much everywhere. Thanks for posting.

Except South Florida... Sad
Reply/Quote
Being in Central VA, we only get DC channels and they always show Baltimore games.

Oh and it's Dan Fouts again. *sigh*
Reply/Quote
Finally! I can watch them at home, and without having to find a pirated broadcast.

Aaaand I have a fundraiser for my daughter's soccer team same as game time. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 03:37 PM)Benton Wrote: Finally! I can watch them at home, and without having to find a pirated broadcast.

Aaaand I have a fundraiser for my daughter's soccer team same as game time. LOL

Just don't attend the fundraiser.   Can't be everywhere all the time, let some other adults spearhead the operation.

I refuse to attend or do anything aside from watch the Reg Season Bengals during the 3 hours they are on, 17  (Hopefully 20) times a year.

Set the expectations.  Watch the Game.  Enjoy the W.    And yes, I have a kid and wife, and local family too. 
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
Glad to see Columbus has already given up on showing Browns games over Bengals games...except when it's Browns-Steelers
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Yeah no need to go out this Sunday
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 04:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Glad to see Columbus has already given up on showing Browns games over Bengals games...except when it's Browns-Steelers
I hated that juggling act back when I lived there. On the bright side, the Browns couple year vacation took place during g some of those years... So the Bengals were always on by default. Too bad they sucked so bad back then.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bought Sunday ticket (streaming version) because I moved down to NC for grad school and thought there'd be even less Bengal games on TV. All 3 so far have been on here in Winston-Salem. Hilarious Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fouts again? Bleh.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 10:52 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Fouts again? Bleh.

By default I tune out the network talking heads and listen to Lapham and Hoarde about 4 seconds ahead of the television broadcast.. That way I perpetually have something to look forward to during the game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: By default I tune out the network talking heads and listen to Lapham and Hoarde about 4 seconds ahead of the television broadcast.. That way I perpetually have something to look forward to during the game..

Wish I had that option... 
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we bag a buck in time for the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: By default I tune out the network talking heads and listen to Lapham and Hoarde about 4 seconds ahead of the television broadcast.. That way I perpetually have something to look forward to during the game..

It can be a little disorienting, sure, but same here.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote