Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-15-2016, 09:27 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: She's just upset that Trump had someone else fingered for promotion.....wait, er, no that's not what I meant get your minds out of the gutter :)

Rep. lmao
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
(10-15-2016, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll just agree that pathetic is in the eye of the beholder; as I find it pathetic to just throw in without consent when you cannot even tell me what constitute consent in such talk.

From giddy up I said his comments did not sound good, but somehow with liberal logic I am condoning them because I refuse to make assumptions to what he said. The additional (what was the word you used) hilarious point is you are somehow suggesting that stating you touch someone is worse that saying you are going to screw them. 

You cannot refute Trump stating the women allowed his kissing and "groping" so you just ignore it. I long for the day I become an independent thinker. 

Here is the quote . . . 

Quote:Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.

Explain how Trump would know they "let" him "grab 'em by the *****" because he is a star. 
(10-14-2016, 12:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Funny, I've been in a locker room or two myself and I have never heard anyone say: "I would hit that, after given full consent".

Maybe you couldn't hear it over the water while they were washing their ***** in a sink?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-15-2016, 08:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Some people are going to be really embarrassed by the lengths they went to defend this clown in a month when Hillary is the President Elect and he disowns the GOP. Party over integrity, lol

No, sadly they wont be.
(10-15-2016, 03:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.amp.html

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her."

BTFO

I've watched her videotaped statement recorded by the NY Times. The quote above is inaccurate. She NEVER said he lifted the arm rest. She said suddenly it was like it was gone - in other words, he had encroached into her space as if the armrest were not between them. When a football player jumps off sides, he does not "lift up" the line of scrimmage, but he does indeed cross it. Very similar concept at play here. Trump did not lift up the armrest, but he crossed over it. Now, please, continue to make up facts to suit your warped worldview, just know that just like when Trump lies, your lies will be apparent and they will be called out.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-17-2016, 09:56 AM)xxlt Wrote: I've watched her videotaped statement recorded by the NY Times. The quote above is inaccurate. She NEVER said he lifted the arm rest. She said suddenly it was like it was gone - in other words, he had encroached into her space as if the armrest were not between them. When a football player jumps off sides, he does not "lift up" the line of scrimmage, but he does indeed cross it. Very similar concept at play here. Trump did not lift up the armrest, but he crossed over it. Now, please, continue to make up facts to suit your warped worldview, just know that just like when Trump lies, your lies will be apparent and they will be called out.

Outstanding, but I am here to warn you: You're failure to embellish what was said and/or jump to conclusion will not be looked upon by some as being objective. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-17-2016, 12:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outstanding, but I am here to warn you: You're failure to embellish what was said and/or jump to conclusion will not be looked upon by some as being objective. 

And in fairness to 6andcounting the reporting by the New York Times was sloppy. He quoted the Times, but not the victim. NYT used the phrase, "Trump lifted the arm rest," but the victim did not. So, shitty reporting and the editor should be all over the person who wrote the story.

That being said, it is kind of like a scenario like this. Lefty robs liquor stores in my neighborhood. Everyone in town knows it because Lefty brags about robbing liquor stores, he's been arrested for robbing liquor stores, he's been convicted of robbing liquor stores. Everyone in town also knows various other things about this local character, Lefty. In addition to robbing liquor stores Lefty always wears Nikes and he drinks Diet Coke. A stranger moves to town and he gets a job in a local liquor store. In walks Lefty and he follows his usual modus operand. He goes to the cooler, grabs a Diet Coke and waits for the store to clear out. Then he calmly walks up, pulls a gun, and robs the clerk. The next day there is a story circulating around town that the cops are looking for Lefty in connection with the robbery. But in his statement to the cops, the clerk described the perpetrator as someone who looked just like Lefty, wearing Nikes, and stated the guy calmly walked up to the counter with a Coke in his hand and pulled a gun. Would you expect people to say this? "Oh, busted! No way that was Lefty - everyone knows he drinks Diet Coke! That clerk is lying!"
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-18-2016, 10:16 AM)xxlt Wrote: And in fairness to 6andcounting the reporting by the New York Times was sloppy. He quoted the Times, but not the victim. NYT used the phrase, "Trump lifted the arm rest," but the victim did not. So, shitty reporting and the editor should be all over the person who wrote the story.

That being said, it is kind of like a scenario like this. Lefty robs liquor stores in my neighborhood. Everyone in town knows it because Lefty brags about robbing liquor stores, he's been arrested for robbing liquor stores, he's been convicted of robbing liquor stores. Everyone in town also knows various other things about this local character, Lefty. In addition to robbing liquor stores Lefty always wears Nikes and he drinks Diet Coke. A stranger moves to town and he gets a job in a local liquor store. In walks Lefty and he follows his usual modus operand. He goes to the cooler, grabs a Diet Coke and waits for the store to clear out. Then he calmly walks up, pulls a gun, and robs the clerk. The next day there is a story circulating around town that the cops are looking for Lefty in connection with the robbery. But in his statement to the cops, the clerk described the perpetrator as someone who looked just like Lefty, wearing Nikes, and stated the guy calmly walked up to the counter with a Coke in his hand and pulled a gun. Would you expect people to say this? "Oh, busted! No way that was Lefty - everyone knows he drinks Diet Coke! That clerk is lying!"

What color is Lefty?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-18-2016, 10:16 AM)xxlt Wrote: And in fairness to 6andcounting the reporting by the New York Times was sloppy. He quoted the Times, but not the victim. NYT used the phrase, "Trump lifted the arm rest," but the victim did not. So, shitty reporting and the editor should be all over the person who wrote the story.

As long as my misconception means you're admitting the NYT's article is "sloppy" and "shitty reporting and the editor should be all over the person who wrote the story." then I call live with the mistake I made. Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-18-2016, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What color is Lefty?

I was going to give him an ethnic name, but decided a sinister one was good enough. 
(10-18-2016, 08:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: As long as my misconception means you're admitting the NYT's article is "sloppy" and "shitty reporting and the editor should be all over the person who wrote the story." then I call live with the mistake I made. Smirk

Actually, you shouldn't be content to live with the mistake. The **** up by the Times serves as a reminder that even the best press is not always reliable, so the goal should be to get as close to the actual source - which you can since the Times has a linked video interview with her - as possible and you should also question all arguments, even those that support your position. You present yourself as the sort of troglodyte who would vote for Trump after you watched him gun down 10 nuns, 10 nursing mothers, 10 Wall Street Bankers, 10 pupppies, and 10 strippers. But in spite of your unassailable devotion to him, your inability to rationally evaluate the attack on the accuser in question (see the "Lefty" post) makes you look (even more) stupid. I rather doubt that is your goal. If you could say, "I would vote for him even after all that carnage, but this is a bull shit argument defending his sexual assault of a human," you would garner more respect.
(10-18-2016, 11:26 PM)xxlt Wrote: Actually, you shouldn't be content to live with the mistake. The **** up by the Times serves as a reminder that even the best press is not always reliable, so the goal should be to get as close to the actual source - which you can since the Times has a linked video interview with her - as possible and you should also question all arguments, even those that support your position. You present yourself as the sort of troglodyte who would vote for Trump after you watched him gun down 10 nuns, 10 nursing mothers, 10 Wall Street Bankers, 10 pupppies, and 10 strippers. But in spite of your unassailable devotion to him, your inability to rationally evaluate the attack on the accuser in question (see the "Lefty" post) makes you look (even more) stupid. I rather doubt that is your goal. If you could say, "I would vote for him even after all that carnage, but this is a bull shit argument defending his sexual assault of a human," you would garner more respect.

[Image: 810982-some-people-just-want-to-watch-th...lpaper.jpg]
(10-18-2016, 11:26 PM)xxlt Wrote: Actually, you shouldn't be content to live with the mistake. The **** up by the Times serves as a reminder that even the best press is not always reliable, so the goal should be to get as close to the actual source - which you can since the Times has a linked video interview with her - as possible and you should also question all arguments, even those that support your position. You present yourself as the sort of troglodyte who would vote for Trump after you watched him gun down 10 nuns, 10 nursing mothers, 10 Wall Street Bankers, 10 pupppies, and 10 strippers. But in spite of your unassailable devotion to him, your inability to rationally evaluate the attack on the accuser in question (see the "Lefty" post) makes you look (even more) stupid. I rather doubt that is your goal. If you could say, "I would vote for him even after all that carnage, but this is a bull shit argument defending his sexual assault of a human," you would garner more respect.

I'm not voting for him because I do not like his policies.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/10/as_donald_trump_derides_sexual.html

Quote:As Donald Trump derides sexual-assault accusers, gruesome details of rape allegation resurface

Sexual-misconduct allegations against Donald Trump are piling up. There are now 10 women who say Trump kissed or groped them without their consent. And the Republican presidential nominee is fighting back.

"The stories are total fiction," Trump said last week. "They're 100 percent made up, they never happened, they never would happen... Some [of the accusers] are doing it for probably a little fame, they get some free fame. It's a total setup."

Trump's proof that at least some of the accusations are false: Look at his accusers. "Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you," he said of Jessica Leeds, who alleges he groped her on an airplane more than 30 years ago.

He said the same thing about Natasha Stoynoff, the People magazine writer who says Trump pressed himself on her sexually and insisted they would have an affair.

"She lies!" Trump declared. "Look at her! I don't think so." (Six people havecorroborated Stoynoff's allegation.)

This "Look at her!" defense does not invest the real-estate magnate and former reality-TV star with a whole lot of credibility. But, says Trump biographer Harry Hurt III, it's entirely typical of him.

Hurt is the man who dug out Ivana Trump's 1990 divorce deposition, in which Trump's first wife stated under oath that he had raped her. The New Yorker reported this week on the deposition as described in Hurt's 1993 biography, "Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump":

Trump was furious that a "scalp reduction" operation he'd undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife's hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, "with menacing casualness, 'Does it hurt?' " Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana's deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

Ivana, who has three children with Donald (Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric), later insisted she did not mean rape in "a literal or criminal sense."
"But," Hurt points out, "she's not saying it's untrue, or that she didn't swear to it under oath."

For his part, Trump leaned on the Fifth Amendment's safeguard against self-incrimination about 100 times during his own deposition for the divorce.

Earlier this year, Ivana said Donald, now 70, wanted to run for president in the early 1990s but that their divorce scuttled the plan.

"Probably five years before our divorce, Reagan or somebody ... said, 'You should run for president,'" Ivana told the New York Post in April. "So, he was thinking about it. But then there was the divorce, there was the scandal, and American women loved me and hated him."

Hurt chronicled it all in his biography, which was released when Trump's celebrity was at a low ebb. Ivana's rape accusation isn't the only bombshell in the book. There's another claim from Ivana that might cut even deeper into Trump's view of himself -- and the view he wants the world to have of him. Hurt reported that Ivana "confided to female friends that Donald had difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection."

Needless to say, Trump isn't a fan of "Lost Tycoon." He has called Hurt, a former Newsweek correspondent and the author of six books, a "dummy dope." He insists the entire book is fiction.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/19/trump-i-didn-t-apologize-to-melania.html

Quote:Trump: I Didn’t Apologize to Melania

In the third debate, Hillary Clinton slammed Donald Trump for belittling women while the GOP candidate insisted he had nothing to apologize for.

[/url]
10.19.16 10:40 PM ET

[url=http://www.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/features/hillary-clinton.html]Hillary Clinton
 went after Donald Trump on Wednesday night over mounting allegations of sexual assault against the Republican nominee.
Trump, who has denied the allegations against him, said each of the stories has been “debunked,” characterizing them as “lies” and “fiction.”
He accused the Clinton campaign of orchestrating the news cycle last week, in which at least nine women come forward alleging that Trump inappropriately kissed or groped them against their will—all after the release of a video in which Trump was caught bragging about the exact same type of behavior.

“I didn’t see these women,” Trump said. “I think they want fame or her campaign did it.”

Trump later said he did not apologize to his wife after the allegations began to surface, because he “didn’t do anything.” Melania Trump said in an interview earlier this week that her husband did apologize to her, though, for the lewd comments about groping women that were caught on tape.

Clinton blasted Trump for a string of comments last week in which the GOP nominee responded to the allegations by commenting on the attractiveness (or perceived lack thereof) of his accusers. In at least two instances, Trump suggested that he could not have sexually assaulted the women who came forward because they are not beautiful enough for him. He said of one of the women: “She wouldn’t be my first choice.”

Trump interrupted Clinton: “I did not say that.”

The Democratic nominee added: “Donald thinks belittling women makes him bigger. … That’s who Donald is.”

Trump repeated a line he often says in interviews on the campaign trail—that “nobody has more respect for women than I do”—prompting the audience to laugh and moderator Chris Wallace to ask them to be quiet. Trump then attempted to pivot to attacking Clinton over her exclusive use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

“She mentions this, which is all fiction,” Trump said of the allegations. “But what isn’t fictionalized are her emails where she destroyed 30,000 emails criminally after getting a subpoena from the United States Congress.”

In her response, Clinton meandered back to the issue at hand, accusing Trump of consistently “denying responsibility.” She said Trump never apologizes for his missteps, namely his attacks on a Gold Star family and an American judge of Mexican descent.