Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Name the fumble TD play by Hubbard
I hereby reject all things “immaculate”. I’ll not have my beautiful play rendered Steelers-offspring.
Reply/Quote
Smash and Grab
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This game marked the day that I officially began hating Harbaugh more than his brother.  What a whiny bytch.  I think Harbaugh is German for "whiny wanker".

I do have to tip my hat to Snoop Huntley, though.  That dude, and JK Dobbins (who can thank Goodell for allowing them to be rested) played really damn well.  

I took 3 years of German in high school. Barely remember a thing, but I can confirm, this is 100% correct ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Ben Baby of ESPN is calling it "the rumble on the river"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was trying to listen to the game on the radio somewhere on the AM dial and you think I could find it anywhere? I got it on one AM station but another station was overtaking it so I could barely hear what was going on then I picked it up on another AM station only for the game to be announced in Spanish. I was frustrated. I caught the first half at my Uncles then drove home at halftime and made it back home when there was 7 minutes left in the game. I have to say another great game it was like every other game this weekend except the 49ers game.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:05 PM)pally Wrote: Ben Baby of ESPN is calling it "the rumble on the river"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

River Run

Reply/Quote
94 for 98.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This game marked the day that I officially began hating Harbaugh more than his brother.  What a whiny bytch.  I think Harbaugh is German for "whiny wanker".

I do have to tip my hat to Snoop Huntley, though.  That dude, and JK Dobbins (who can thank Goodell for allowing them to be rested) played really damn well.  
They are both colossal douche bags.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I'm going with 'Oh Brother, Hubbard'. Isn't very catchy admittedly. Nor probably a good idea to base a play name on the phrase 'Old Mother Hubbard'.
Reply/Quote
C*ck Blocked
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 06:28 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Saw this one on Twitter - 'The immaculate rejection' 

This is perfect. Regardless of what any of you, or history itself comes up with here, this is what I’m calling it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:44 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Seems all great plays have a name. Let's name the fumble play that Hubbard ran for a TD. I'll start. Funkle Sam

Somebody coined it the Hubbard yard dash
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This is perfect. Regardless of what any of you, or history itself comes up with here, this is what I’m calling it.

Even if I come up with "The Snoop Scoop"

Reply/Quote
Fumbling, Stumbling, Rumbling Jungle

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The flub to Hub for the Dub!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Even if I come up with "The Snoop Scoop"

The Snoop Scoop it is!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Somebody coined it the Hubbard yard dash

I like that one!

Reply/Quote
Hoard and Lap's radio call

https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoard/sam-hubbard-98-yard-fumble-return-td-vs-ravens?utm_source=clipboard&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=widget&utm_content=https%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Fdan-hoard%252Fsam-hubbard-98-yard-fumble-return-td-vs-ravens

and just because its fun to listen to the Spanish call

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:57 PM)pally Wrote: I like that one!

Hubbard Yard Dash - this is a good one!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:02 PM)pally Wrote: Hoard and Lap's radio call

https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoard/sam-hubbard-98-yard-fumble-return-td-vs-ravens?utm_source=clipboard&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=widget&utm_content=https%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Fdan-hoard%252Fsam-hubbard-98-yard-fumble-return-td-vs-ravens

and just because its fun to listen to the Spanish call

Adios! Adios!
Reply/Quote