Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Net neutrality repealed!
(12-27-2017, 12:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: You need electricity. You wouldn't survive a day without it.
You need water. You cant live without it.

Carry on with your circular argument.

No...electricity is a modern convenience.  Something our ancestors lived without.  Just because your comfort and your home and businesses rely on it doesn't mean we couldn't survive without it.  Just like the internet.

You do need water.  You do not need some company to provide it for you.  Humankind went for thousands of years carrying their own water to survive.  Just because it easier for you to turn on your tap doesn't mean it should be provided for you at your convenience.  

I'm just using your argument.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
If Net Neutrality was an Obama regime doing, and if California is filing a lawsuit against the ruling, and if libs are squawking over the ruling, then all the criteria has been met.

Net Neutrality sucks.
(12-27-2017, 05:42 AM)Dill Wrote: So you say, and then you warn us about that big, bad government wolf . . .

I suppose you missed the part where that post was shown to illustrate the difficulty in arguing against what "could" happen; as, it is the only argument anyone has presented to justify the governmental over-reach of Net Neutrality. 

My apologies that I didn't make it clearer and you thought I was serious as opposed to facetious. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-27-2017, 11:00 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol. Yeah you want those things because you choose to stay alive.

You don’t need electricity to live. Many(most?) of the people in our outreach (Appalachia, Mexico and central Tennessee homeless) get by without it.

You have to have water, but ultimately you don’t have to have potable water. You can drink it out of a ditch or put a bucket out when it rains.

Those things make your life easier and safer and your business more competitive. But the government doesn’t have to supply them. Much like the internet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]