Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
[Image: EzQin1bVgAAk5-9?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EzQioT8VcBwsQJG?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EzQipCFVgAgoYOY?format=jpg&name=medium]

I know you probably can’t say, but... ahem... scale of 1-10, how accurate would you say these are? Ninja
Reply/Quote
PDub's gonna be in trouble.
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow is gonna be the most anticlimactic uniform reveal in history... We'll have to act surprised. It's like finding where your folks were hiding the Christmas presents... Finding them in early October at that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It is kind of exciting though being a Bengals fan now. The team has the ability to come away with an elite player two Thursdays from now. The draft is purportedly deep at team positions of need. And the new unis are probably going to be better than anything they've had in nearly two decades. Plus they have some guy named Burrow coming back.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 11:58 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: [Image: EzQin1bVgAAk5-9?format=jpg&name=medium]

I know you probably can’t say, but... ahem... scale of 1-10, how accurate would you say these are? Ninja

I cannot say!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 12:01 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: PDub's gonna be in trouble.

No way! I didn't give away any details! Nothing that the Bengals haven't said themselves, anyways!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 12:11 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: It is kind of exciting though being a Bengals fan now.  The team has the ability to come away with an elite player two Thursdays from now.  The draft is purportedly deep at team positions of need.  And the new unis are probably going to be better than anything they've had in nearly two decades.  Plus they have some guy named Burrow coming back.

I agree! Such an exciting time for the Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 12:01 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: PDub's gonna be in trouble.

The way I see it, if the original leaked pics are in fact the real ones, PDub had nothing to do with that leak. Most leaks like that come from employee's in the companies who will be making the garments. Its the same way with movies and why most of the time you can get a DVD or download before the movie is even out of theaters. Someone who works at the place who makes the DVD's already ripped it and put it online way before the DVD release date. Happens all the time. Who knows who leaked the firs ones we saw leaked, but it wasnt one of us lol. 

I'm excited to see them on the players regardless, especially on the field in a game. 
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 12:23 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I cannot say!

You’ve said plenty Smirk Ninja

Thank you
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 12:34 PM)bengaloo Wrote: The way I see it, if the original leaked pics are in fact the real ones, PDub had nothing to do with that leak. Most leaks like that come from employee's in the companies who will be making the garments. Its the same way with movies and why most of the time you can get a DVD or download before the movie is even out of theaters. Someone who works at the place who makes the DVD's already ripped it and put it online way before the DVD release date. Happens all the time. Who knows who leaked the firs ones we saw leaked, but it wasnt one of us lol. 

I'm excited to see them on the players regardless, especially on the field in a game. 

Yeah, I was being a bit facetious.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 11:58 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: [Image: EzQin1bVgAAk5-9?format=jpg&name=medium]

Are those helmets meant to have a gradient on them, going from lighter in the front to darker in the back?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 12:08 AM)Burma Wrote: Come on, who among us hasn't wandered into an Outback Steakhouse and loudly explained to the whole restaurant that we don't like steak?

But to the unis, I really hope the orange is more Texas Longhorns orange and less you can't park here orange.

These steaks aren't even from Australia! YOU FOOLS!
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
That is awesome that they let you guys see them/try them on and gave you hats, too. It’s a small gesture but I am glad they are taking the fans into consideration more. Elizabeth has been a breath of fresh air for what was a very stagnant franchise. Glad you got to go and I look forward to hearing more details about your experience.

How many fans were there?
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 02:32 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That is awesome that they let you guys see them/try them on and gave you hats, too.  It’s a small gesture but I am glad they are taking the fans into consideration more.  Elizabeth has been a breath of fresh air for what was a very stagnant franchise.  Glad you got to go and I look forward to hearing more details about your experience.

How many fans were there?

We were the first ones, and I saw some others coming in as we were wrapping up. I can give more details after tomorrow's reveal.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 01:15 PM)Earendil Wrote: Are those helmets meant to have a gradient on them, going from lighter in the front to darker in the back?

The helmet looks to be a matte finish instead of a gloss one. The stripes look to be a gloss though. I hope that is accurate, I like that.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 03:35 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The helmet looks to be a matte finish instead of a gloss one. The stripes look to be a gloss though. I hope that is accurate, I like that.

I've always felt that the Bengals have the best helmet in football!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 03:35 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The helmet looks to be a matte finish instead of a gloss one. The stripes look to be a gloss though. I hope that is accurate, I like that.

I'm guessing it's just the lighting in the picture.  They said the helmets would remain unchanged, and I gotta think a matte finish would look pretty drastic up close.

I could be wrong though.  I'd definitely be stoked to see something a little different.
Reply/Quote
All I know is when they announced new jerseys I ordered a Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins 2020 jersey and a plus is Tee might switch his number.

Could be rare commodities in 30 or 40 years. Will look good with my LA Raiders Jeff Hostetler Jersey lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 05:44 PM)Synric Wrote: All I know is when they announced new jerseys I ordered a Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins 2020 jersey and a plus is Tee might switch his number.

Could be rare commodities in 30 or 40 years. Will look good with my LA Raiders Jeff Hostetler Jersey lol

I believe Tee said he was NOT changing his number recently, so you are safe there!

One if my prize 2 possessions is a white Peter Warrick signed jersey & a black one to wear on game days. I WISH I had gotten a Carson jersey from his rookie year when I had the chance. Thank goodness for the internet!
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 06:13 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I believe Tee said he was NOT changing his number recently, so you are safe there!

One if my prize 2 possessions is a white Peter Warrick signed jersey & a black one to wear on game days. I WISH I had gotten a Carson jersey from his rookie year when I had the chance. Thank goodness for the internet!

Safe?!?! I hope he changes his number then a #85 Higgins Jersey would be even more rare.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote