Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Uniforms leaked
(04-14-2021, 12:55 PM)pally Wrote:

Note that just because there are 3 pants, it doesn't mean there will be orange pants.
They could be using the color rush jersey at the 3rd top and the color rush pants as the 3rd pants.
These pants are very similar to the regular white pants, only the color rush pants don't have any orange on them.

I will say though that I saw a mock up of the color rush jersey with orange pants and it was hot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 10:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Note that just because there are 3 pants, it doesn't mean there will be orange pants.
They could be using the color rush jersey at the 3rd top and the color rush pants as the 3rd pants.
These pants are very similar to the regular white pants, only the color rush pants don't have any orange on them.

I will say though that I saw a mock up of the color rush jersey with orange pants and it was hot.

If it was the same mock-up I saw it was probably my favorite combination. Looked so good.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 11:28 AM)tBengal Wrote: If it was the same mock-up I saw it was probably my favorite combination. Looked so good.

This was it.
[Image: Ey8w_uaWEAEC8_7?format=jpg&name=large]
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 10:53 AM)Big Boss Wrote: [Image: jf6atenqq7t61.jpg]

Ok, so, I think THAT looks KILLER. Now I am wildly eager to see the other colors and combinations. THAT Is sick.
Reply/Quote
Thread is so long with no results. Typical Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 11:54 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Ok, so, THAT I think looks KILLER. Now I am wildly eager to see the other colors and combinations. THAT Is sick.

This i can definitely get on board with.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 11:48 AM)ochocincos Wrote: This was it.

Those are the ones I saw as well. Love them.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 01:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not a guy who usually gets too upset or too excited over uniforms.  But there is a new trend that is driving me crazy.

I am an NBA fan and every team now has so many different uniforms that it is impossible to tell what teams are playing when you first turn on a game.  I though uniforms were about establishing a brand, but now they actually hide the brand instead of emphasize it.

I thought this was mainly an NBA issue, but now it is starting in baseball also.  The Boston Red Sox now have a set of uniforms that are yellow and light blue.  I can't even wrap my head around how they came up with that.  if oyu see a guy wearing a yellow baseball jersey on the street are you going to even think of the Red Sox?

[Image: eytcpkrwuaeqoph.jpg?w=1200]

No doubt, that is complete BS, hate it. How can you be the Red Sox and have no red? WTF?

Also agree on the NBA, ridiculous. They pretty much ruined the game, thank God for college basketball.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 12:05 PM)tBengal Wrote: Those are the ones I saw as well. Love them.

I like those a lot.ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

When a zebra mates with a lion.

Same thing I have always said. The colorrush jersey by itself does not look bad but it looks kind of silly with our orange/black helmet.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When a zebra mates with a lion.

Same thing I have always said. The colorrush jersey by itself does not look bad but it looks kind of silly with our orange/black helmet.

Still like them better than the original pics...
Reply/Quote

Is there a version of this with the orange jersey instead of the white?

I think that might be a sharp look. But we'll see.
Reply/Quote

It's bonkers to me people like this.  I'm fine with the orange pants/white jersey, but the stripes on the shoulders are horrific and we should  organize a boycott if this is what it ends up.  Yech.  Picasso outfits. 
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 03:31 PM)yang Wrote: It's bonkers to me people like this.  I'm fine with the orange pants/white jersey, but the stripes on the shoulders are horrific and we should  organize a boycott if this is what it ends up.  Yech.  Picasso outfits. 

I like my Pacasso lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 03:31 PM)yang Wrote: It's bonkers to me people like this.  I'm fine with the orange pants/white jersey, but the stripes on the shoulders are horrific and we should  organize a boycott if this is what it ends up.  Yech.  Picasso outfits. 

The existing color rush jerseys have stripes on the shoulders. The only expected possible change is the black part of the sleeve changing to white and the stripes being all black.

Are you saying you don't like the stripes on the existing color rush jerseys? Or just these new stripes?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

A boycott?  I know everyone has opinions, and that's cool.  But some people are about to be put over the edge by a jersey that's not their favorite because it's not what they dreamed up themselves.  I think it's time to relax...  I don't love the leaked jersey as my favorite thing ever, but it's not like I'm disgusted or embarrassed by the team wearing them.  It's a uniform.  It's evolved and changed with time.  It'll eventually change again.  And on game day?  I can't imagine it'll even be on anyone's mind.  
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When a zebra mates with a lion.

I think it could match better with the helmet if they put orange trim around the black letters, numbers, and stripes.
I do agree though that if they don't have any orange on the jersey, a white helmet (or black with white stripes) would look better.
Stupid NFL rule though only allowing 1 helmet and cheap Bengals for not being willing to do a full-helmet decal to cover the orange.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

I like this better than the original leaked uni's....but one thing I wouldnt mind seeing personally, is to mellow out the orange a bit. Maybe a little more of a burnt orange than a brighter, louder orange. More like a tiger in the wild. Something more in between these two pics I think would look more classy. But no matter what they come up with, I'll always be a Bengal fan. Texas Longhorns have always used that burn orange, and although I dont like the longhorns, I do think their uni's are pretty nice. 

[Image: YB6aQqKZBVjtt3PuDSkJKe.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 05:10 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I like this better than the original leaked uni's....but one thing I wouldnt mind seeing personally, is to mellow out the orange a bit. Maybe a little more of a burnt orange than a brighter, louder orange. More like a tiger in the wild. Something more in between these two pics I think would look more classy. But no matter what they come up with, I'll always be a Bengal fan. Texas Longhorns have always used that burn orange, and although I dont like the longhorns, I do think their uni's are pretty nice. 

[Image: YB6aQqKZBVjtt3PuDSkJKe.jpg]

The orange on the pants is intended to match the orange on the helmet, which the Bengals have said they aren't changing.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 05:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The orange on the pants is intended to match the orange on the helmet, which the Bengals have said they aren't changing.

Yeah I dont expect them to, but its something I'd like to see personally, even on the helmets. Same design just a tad less bright. 

Only a few more days and we will know. It will be cool to see them on the players regardless. 
Reply/Quote