Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next whipping Bengal?
(03-25-2017, 08:15 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: C'mon guys...

DreK was a whipping boy when he put up decent stats.

You don't think people will jump all over his ass if he slips a bit after getting the payola ?!?  Pfffffft.

Great one, forgot about him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
PacMan Jones. Easily.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:18 PM)McC Wrote: It's not hate if it's true.

I love how some are legends in their own minds, have no idea our schemes, role assigned by the coaching staff. But, our expert fans think their opinion makes it true. Kind of funny really.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Scary part if our starting RT, LT or RG does not step up, Bodine could be our second best OL in 2017

How screwed would the team be IF Bodine actually is that? Hopefully we're jumping to a conclusion here ..... maybe all will turn out to be okay, and Dalton won't get killed, and our running game will be intimidating and ..... wow! Bourbon's goin' down smooth tonight  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill

Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(03-25-2017, 08:19 PM)McC Wrote: I 'd say he's number one and has been for some time.

I agree. I didn't think there was anybody even a close second.
Reply/Quote
Bodine will be the 2nd or 3rd best OL on the team as it stands right now (that says more about the team than Bodine).

So my guess will be Ogbuehi (well deserved) or Hill (also well deserved). Ogbuehi will let Andy die, and Hill will run for about 2.8ypc.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bodine will be the 2nd or 3rd best OL on the team as it stands right now (that says more about the team than Bodine).

So my guess will be Ogbuehi (well deserved) or Hill (also well deserved). Ogbuehi will let Andy die, and Hill will run for about 2.8ypc.

We may see a run first team in 2017. Maybe the new additions while being worse at pass blocking will be much better at run blocking. Our OL last year was not great at neither, but actually poor at run blocking in my opinion.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love how some are legends in their own minds, have no idea our schemes, role assigned by the coaching staff. But, our expert fans think their opinion makes it true. Kind of funny really.

Sure.  The fans are all assholes, convinced of their own genius who, in reality, are drooling morons incapable of observation or thought.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:52 PM)McC Wrote: Sure.  The fans are all assholes, convinced of their own genius who, in reality, are drooling morons incapable of observation or thought.

LOL

Who said any of that? Thoughts are great, observations are great. Expert mentality having a part of the info not so much in my humble opinion.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We may see a run first team in 2017. Maybe the new additions while being worse at pass blocking will be much better at run blocking. Our OL last year was not great at neither, but actually poor at run blocking in my opinion.

And adding two under-strength OTs and a guy coming off two terrible seasons and a torn triceps who's never played Guard to the OL is going to be that change?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 09:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And adding two under-strength OTs and a guy coming off two terrible seasons and a torn triceps who's never played Guard to the OL is going to be that change?

I have no idea and why I said maybe. I loved Whitt, but he was an average run blocker. He is massive and you would think he would be a run beast, but was not for some reason, but he was an awesome pass blocker and will be missed

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love how some are legends in their own minds, have no idea our schemes, role assigned by the coaching staff. But, our expert fans think their opinion makes it true. Kind of funny really.

You love that? That seems like a stupid thing to love. Why do you love stupid things? Does it make for more convenient passive aggressive attacks against other fans?

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Bodine, Ogbuehi, and Fisher. Hell, some of us even pun Jeremy Hill's ineptitude on those guys too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 08:52 PM)McC Wrote: Sure.  The fans are all assholes, convinced of their own genius who, in reality, are drooling morons incapable of observation or thought.

Channeling Mikey Brown are you?

Reply/Quote
Zampese. When the o line hits rock bottom, eifert gets hurt, hill sucks, lafell can't separate and aj is swamped under triple coverage we will bang on him for not being creative enough to maximize the talent ebenezer gave him.

And nugent, just cuz.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 09:29 PM)Burma Wrote: You love that? That seems like a stupid thing to love. Why do you love stupid things? Does it make for more convenient passive aggressive attacks against other fans?

LOL

I love to watch people jump into the fray. I love laughing, how about you.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2017, 10:04 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Zampese.  When the o line hits rock bottom, eifert gets hurt, hill sucks, lafell can't separate and aj is swamped under triple coverage we will bang on him for not being creative enough to maximize the talent ebenezer gave him.

And nugent, just cuz.

Zampese OK

ML, MB and Guenther already on the list

Reply/Quote
all of them until they win a Super Bowl.

silly question OP

Were fans, we want the best, or what we think is the best.
Reply/Quote
Bodine, Jeremy Hill or Ogbuehi. Hopefully nobody and we have an outstanding year but, realistically, I can't see any of these guys improving enough to avoid deserved criticism.
Reply/Quote