Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper
(10-11-2015, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the obvious part you are missing is: at school. 

No where have I said they are not mature enough to "dirty dance".

Why do you make things up? 

So they are mature enough to raise thier own children but not mature enough to do some dirty dancing at school?

Yeah, that toally changes the meaning of what I said.  .  .  .  .  in Kentucky, I guess.   Rolleyes

"We know how to raise our kids proper here in God's country."
(10-11-2015, 09:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow, here is a big surprise.  The teen prgnacy rates are highest in the the most conservative, religious part of the country.

They are good at making stupid rules, but piss poor at teaching their children anything.  This is exactly what I was talking about.  

[Image: main-qimg-1ba910e0a997c400e3299fea2d2b5a..._webp=true]

Ah the South where black children are allowed to live.
(10-12-2015, 01:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So they are mature enough to raise thier own children but not mature enough to do some dirty dancing at school?

Yeah, that toally changes the meaning of what I said.  .  .  .  .  in Kentucky, I guess.   Rolleyes

"We know how to raise our kids proper here in God's country."

Your attempt to be witty aside. I don't know how else to explain the the fact that the function is happening at and sponsored by the school has a huge effect both in Kentucky as well as the rest of the Nation.

I did not say they weren't mature enough to perform the dance in any location. I simply said I have no issues with this school establishing guidelines. 

What is you view on dress codes at school? Should they be able to wear whatever they want?  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-12-2015, 01:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What is you view on dress codes at school? Should they be able to wear whatever they want?  

I would oppose kids grinding during school.  That would be a distraction from the educational process.  
(10-12-2015, 01:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I would oppose kids grinding during school.  That would be a distraction from the educational process.  

I notice you didn't answer the question asked. If a couple kids want to grinding in the hallway between classes how does that distract from the "educational process"?

(10-12-2015, 01:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: hard to believe that there are those in here are ok with their sons disrespecting young girls.   And their young girls being permitted and encouraged to act like a stripper.  

Guess we can see where our values went....

Hows about those poor properly raised boys being attacked by girls who want to disrespect them?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-12-2015, 01:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I notice you didn't answer the question asked. If a couple kids want to grinding in the hallway between classes how does that distract from the "educational process"?

I did answer the question.  You were just too dense to understand.

I agree with dress codes because sexually evocative dress can interfere with the concentration required to learn in school.  Same with grinding.  Dances are much different.  Kids don't have to concentrate and learn things at a dance.  Instead they just get to have fun.

Get it now?
(10-12-2015, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I did answer the question.  You were just too dense to understand.

I agree with dress codes because sexually evocative dress can interfere with the concentration required to learn in school.  Same with grinding.  Dances are much different.  Kids don't have to concentrate and learn things at a dance.  Instead they just get to have fun.

Get it now?

So you don't think they are mature enough to focus on their studies because of the way someone dresses?

If you feel the kids should establish the guidelines for activities held at and sponsored by the school instead of the adults, then just add this to great number of things we disagree on. 

(10-12-2015, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you feel the kids should establish the guidelines for activities held at and sponsored by the school instead of the adults, then just add this to great number of things we disagree on. 

Well, since I never said anything like that I have no idea what you are talking about.

Unless maybe you have to resort to a starwman because you don't have any valid argument.
(10-12-2015, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you don't think they are mature enough to focus on their studies because of the way someone dresses?

Yes, that is exactly what I said.

Glad to see that you are finally getting a little better at reading comprehension.
(10-12-2015, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, since I never said anything like that I have no idea what you are talking about.

Unless maybe you have to resort to a starwman because you don't have any valid argument.

Is this "anything like that?"

fredtoast Wrote:I could see if there were a lot of girls complaining about guys doing this without consent, but otherwise this is ridiculous.

(10-12-2015, 01:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah the South where black children are allowed to live.

Are you saying there are as many pregnant teens in New Hampsire as there are in Mississippi, it's just NH teens are taken to abortion clinics by the busload? It's possible...I've never lived in New Hampshire so what do I know?
(10-12-2015, 02:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are you saying there are as many *black* pregnant teens in New Hampsire as there are in Mississippi, it's just *black* NH teens are taken to abortion clinics by the busload?  It's possible...I've never lived in New Hampshire so what do I know?

*fixed*

Mellow

I think anyway. I don't get Lucie's statement.
(10-12-2015, 01:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah the South where black children are allowed to live.

As opposed to your 'gated' community.  
(10-11-2015, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well you were able to avoid answering the question,  but simple minds are easy to manipulate. So we'll consider it a shallow victory, 

I did answer your ridiculous question, you just couldn't seem to comprehend the answer....as pointed out to you by other posters besides myself. Now you're going on with another ridiculous assertion of grinding in the hallways. Give it up man, the hole you are digging just keeps getting deeper.
(10-12-2015, 02:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is this "anything like that?"

No.  Those two comments have absolutely nothing in common.
(10-12-2015, 01:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: hard to believe that there are those in here are ok with their sons disrespecting young girls.   And their young girls being permitted and encouraged to act like a stripper.  

Guess we can see where our values went....

Meh, as long as they are straight and don't abort the baby I can't see anything wrong with encouraging the miracle of life.
(10-12-2015, 03:32 PM)Benton Wrote: *fixed*

Mellow

I think anyway. I don't get Lucie's statement.

Discussion was between teen pregnancy then the abortion rates which happened to be higher up north. And it's been proven time and again that blacks and Hispanics are most aborted by a landslide.
I think what may be missed when looking at those two datasets is that the numbers re not mutually exclusive and it is hard to get any good comparison. The pregnancy rates were for teens and the abortion rates for all pregnancies. Aside from that, even if someone were to have an abortion, they would have been included in the pregnancy rates. Pregnancy rates are those diagnosed as pregnant. Birth rates are different.

Tl;dr: comparing those two graphics and the data they represent does not provide any sort of reliable information as the populations being represented are different.

I also could just be overanalyzing it as I am a bit tired from studying for a stats exam today.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR