Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper
Video they distributed to the students is worth a watch if you're into awkward stuff.  Wait till the Po-Po starts talking about arresting kids and ruining their lives for getting their fully clothed hump on.   I thought abstinence education was supposed to suppress hormones...  HMMM

Arapahoe High School bans "grinding" at homecoming dance
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-07-2015, 03:20 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Video they distributed to the students is worth a watch if you're into awkward stuff.  Wait till the Po-Po starts talking about arresting kids and ruining their lives for getting their fully clothed hump on.   I thought abstinence education was supposed to suppress hormones...  HMMM

Arapahoe High School bans "grinding" at homecoming dance

Wholly crap there is a laaarge population of adults that must have hated their childhood.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(10-07-2015, 03:23 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wholly crap there is a laaarge population of adults that must have hated their childhood.

Keep those extra A's to yourself.  And leave room for jesus.
Two quotes stood out the most. . .

"Show them we don't let boys dance with us that way. "

Obviously, the girls @ Arapahoe (great name btw) do let boys dance with them that way thus the need for this video.

"Think of your Mom the next time."

LMAO. As Bill Murray once said, "Lee Harvey, you are a mad man!  I want to party with you, cowboy."  Thanksgiving must be crazy at his house.
(10-07-2015, 04:01 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Two quotes stood out the most. . .

"Show them we don't let boys dance with us that way. "

Obviously, the girls @ Arapahoe (great name btw) do let boys dance with them that way thus the need for this video.

"Think of your Mom the next time."

LMAO. As Bill Murray once said, "Lee Harvey, you are a mad man!  I want to party with you, cowboy."  Thanksgiving must be crazy at his house.

hahaha, yeah.  go back to the cop and ask him about that statute.   so well scripted.

'my wife and i joke often who would have the courage to ask out my daughter'  -  that approach always ends well
Nice video. And it's also nice to see a public school promote decency.

This is the kind of policy schools should have at these dances.
A school dance with a bunch of hormone driven teeneagers is no place to establish guidelines.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Dances are no place for this, save the front to back stuff for after....
Eh, just get rid of school dances altogether.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Dancing is and has been a rhythmic simulation of sexuality. Your parents thought your dancing was lewd too, remember?

That being said, I went to a skating rink for the first time in about 12 years last summer, and I guess it was some kind of dance night for the young'ins... we decided to leave. Something felt illegal about the way kids who weren't even teenagers yet were dancing.
I could see if there were a lot of girls complaining about guys doing this without consent, but otherwise this is ridiculous.
(10-07-2015, 06:08 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Dancing is and has been a rhythmic simulation of sexuality. Your parents thought your dancing was lewd too, remember?

Nope. I've never been danced or been to a dance. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-07-2015, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I could see if there were a lot of girls complaining about guys doing this without consent, but otherwise this is ridiculous.

Ridiculous?

OK let's hear it... who got offended, discriminated against, or rights trampled upon this time?

Is this ridiculous?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98UynYbZvAw
(10-07-2015, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I could see if there were a lot of girls complaining about guys doing this without consent, but otherwise this is ridiculous.

So if adolesents aren't complaining about; adults are "ridiculous" to establish guidelines?

Also kind of sexist to suggest it only has merit if girls complain about it.

Yes because we all know children are best equipped to make these types of decisions.

These are the type of guidelines and restraint schools should be implementing.
(10-07-2015, 07:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes because we all know children are best equipped to make these types of decisions.  

These are the type of guidelines and restraint schools should be implementing.

Just like boys should learn about proper relationships by being taken to ***** houses by their father.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-07-2015, 10:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just like boys should learn about proper relationships by being taken to ***** houses by their father.   Smirk

Well according to some; as long as the kid is not complaining, who are we adults to set guidelines?

(10-07-2015, 10:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just like boys should learn about proper relationships by being taken to ***** houses by their father.   Smirk

LMAO
(10-07-2015, 06:08 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Dancing is and has been a rhythmic simulation of sexuality. Your parents thought your dancing was lewd too, remember?

That being said, I went to a skating rink for the first time in about 12 years last summer, and I guess it was some kind of dance night for the young'ins... we decided to leave. Something felt illegal about the way kids who weren't even teenagers yet were dancing.

[Image: 8a346b4a-6776-4245-9626-4f2beb651f0c.jpg]

You just won the internets.
(10-07-2015, 11:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: 8a346b4a-6776-4245-9626-4f2beb651f0c.jpg]

You just won the internets.

Plus it proves I'm God.

(Personal preference would be 666 so bfine could say "told you so" and Lucie could piss himself with fear.)