Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down.
Almost looked like a replay of the same play. For all we know, it was the exact same call and almost the exact same results.

They way the residue flies off his pads is almost IDENTICAL to the other replay it seems.

Burfict got lucky on this one... or did AB?....
Reply/Quote
Yeah he did get lucky. But keep it up like that. He will might as well be suspended for a few games or the rest of the season for that matter.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: poor sarcasm, if you think A. brown isn't a wuss relative to other players. Without his speed, what is he. Just a whiner.

I think I nailed it on head buddy.

Brown didn’t take himself out he was pulled and cleared to go back in immediately. Bates in the other hand wasn’t and was taken out by the same stupid elbow burfict gave them.

Just cause burfict plays for the bengals dosent mean you have to support every dumb thing head does. And legal or not that was dumb.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: I think I nailed it on head buddy.

Brown didn’t take himself out he was pulled and cleared to go back in immediately. Bates in the other hand wasn’t and was taken out by the same stupid elbow burfict gave them.

You look at that video and think an elbow graze hurt Bates?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah that’s exactly what I think. Cause I watched it.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:55 PM)motoarch Wrote: Yeah that’s exactly what I think. Cause I watched it.

So between the head to head collision and the forearm brush you go with the forearm brush?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thought I was pretty clear on that?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:58 PM)motoarch Wrote: Thought I was pretty clear on that?

I was just trying to give you a second chance.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: Just cause burfict plays for the bengals dosent mean you have to support every dumb thing head does. And legal or not that was dumb.

True, but it would be nice if people would just accept that he is in fact a Bengal and stop whining about wanting him gone.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: poor sarcasm, if you think A. brown isn't a wuss relative to other players. Without his speed, what is he. Just a whiner.

He may be a total POS human being, but he is one helluva player and not a wuss at all.  Much as I can't stand him, I am a fan of the truth.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I still don't get how Bernard was considered a runner on that play. 

It actually doesn't matter if he is - spearing is illegal in ALL situations and was back then too. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: It actually doesn't matter if he is - spearing is illegal in ALL situations and was back then too. 

Only if you line ‘em up. LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Only if you line ‘em up. LOL

I can just picture the meeting where they hashed that one out.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Like Carlos Dunlap said himself insanity is the act of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. We keep giving Burfict chance after chance and he continues to do the same thing over and over again but some fans think he will eventually change. He's been doing this since College. Same with thing with Marvin Lewis chance after chance and always the same result.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 11:36 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Like Carlos Dunlap said himself insanity is the act of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. We keep giving Burfict chance after chance and he continues to do the same thing over and over again but some fans think he will eventually change. He's been doing this since College. Same with thing with Marvin Lewis chance after chance and always the same result.

If you don’t think he’s drastically cleaned up his game you haven’t been watching him very closely the last few years. Does he occasionally still come close to crossing the line? Yes (especially against the Steelers), but he’s not the same guy that was twisting ankles and doing bush league crap.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 11:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you don’t think he’s drastically cleaned up his game you haven’t been watching him very closely the last few years. Does he occasionally still come close to crossing the line? Yes (especially against the Steelers), but he’s not the same guy that was twisting ankles and doing bush league crap.

Bottom line is he has no room for error. He stops twisting ankles but now he’s getting suspended for steriods, there always a problem with this kid. The league has a microscope on this guy. He’s been back two games and is already in trouble. My main point is how many chances is enough ? Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he isn’t suspended by the end of the season. Even if he is we will probably bring him back and do it all over again.
Reply/Quote

Brown didn’t take himself out he was pulled and cleared to go back in immediately.  Bates in the other hand wasn’t and was taken out by the same stupid elbow burfict gave them.

Just cause burfict plays for the bengals dosent mean you have to support every dumb thing head does.  And legal or not that was dumb.

Bates was the one that hit Brown helmet to helmet. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 08:28 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Yeah he did get lucky. But keep it up like that. He will might as well be suspended for a few games or the rest of the season for that matter.

For what?
Reply/Quote

Brown didn’t take himself out he was pulled and cleared to go back in immediately.  Bates in the other hand wasn’t and was taken out by the same stupid elbow burfict gave them.

Just cause burfict plays for the bengals dosent mean you have to support every dumb thing head does.  And legal or not that was dumb.

No it wasn't. 

And if vb doesnt light up ab when he has a legal chance to do so that would piss me off.
Reply/Quote
Now drama queen Pig Pen is crying that big mean old Burfict threatened JuJu by pointing at him and saying, "You're next." Pig Pen continued by saying, "How do you allow that stuff?"

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/16/ben-roethlisberger-says-vontaze-burfict-threatened-juju-smith-schuster/

Yes trash talking is such a horrible thing that I'm sure no Steelers player or any other NFL player has ever done. I suppose drama queen Pig Pen will have to double wrap all his joints in ice after hearing that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote