Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No suspension for Burfict, but possible fine(s) will be handed down.
(10-17-2018, 12:36 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Really! We are seconds away from our first playoff win in a quarter century and Burfict lays Brown out. What part don't you understand.

AGAIN, the MOST IGNORANT POST EVER!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 03:19 AM)Housh Wrote: Only in Bengal fandom do we seriously have to be sitting here talking about a guy doing the same shit for 8 years and still having a job with us

only in bengalDUM, do we have idiots that bash on our best D LBer! let me tell you something boy, if we let Burfict go, the stooges would grab his ass up in a heart beat! HE IS AGGRESSIVE and puts FEAR in his opponents! Now get off of his ass and move along!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 03:19 AM)Housh Wrote: Only in Bengal fandom do we seriously have to be sitting here talking about a guy doing the same shit for 8 years and still having a job with us

Right, just like nobody except the Bengals would ever hire Adam Jones.  

Supposed Bengal fans need to stop buying into this BS media narrative. Burfict did nothing wrong on this play. Stop being a stooge for the Steelers.  

Now Rapistburglar is claiming Burfict threatened Smith-Shuster, pointing and saying "you're next" on the next play.  Never mind that it wasn't even Burfict that delivered that blow. Never mind that it looks like Burfict is just communicating with the defense. That's their story and the media is repeating it.  

Never mind threatening to kill someone over a perfectly legal tackle or celebrating injuring someone on the field.  Never mind coaches attacking or baiting players - this is the scourge that must be removed from the league.
Reply/Quote
The only thing Burfict did wrong was not knock out AB or Juju, or both. If you're gonna do stuff that can get you fined, at least make it worth our while.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 04:55 AM)Roland Wrote: Now Rapistburglar is claiming Burfict threatened Smith-Shuster, pointing and saying "you're next" on the next play.  Never mind that it wasn't even Burfict that delivered that blow. Never mind that it looks like Burfict is just communicating with the defense. That's their story and the media is repeating it.  

I hope Burfict was telling them that. Explains why JJSS grew alligator arms on several plays.....
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 05:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Now drama queen Pig Pen is crying that big mean old Burfict threatened JuJu by pointing at him and saying, "You're next."  Pig Pen continued by saying, "How do you allow that stuff?"

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/16/ben-roethlisberger-says-vontaze-burfict-threatened-juju-smith-schuster/

Yes trash talking is such a horrible thing that I'm sure no Steelers player or any other NFL player has ever done.  I suppose drama queen Pig Pen will have to double wrap all his joints in ice after hearing that.

[Image: tenor.gif]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 11:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I love how 90% of the comments on the PFT story are anti-Steelers and making fun of Ben. It's great. Especially on a site as pro-Steelers as PFT.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/16/ben-roethlisberger-says-vontaze-burfict-threatened-juju-smith-schuster/

[Image: Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfe....gif?ssl=1]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 12:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :andy:

Awww...someone get Ben his binky.  Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 12:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Awww...someone get Ben his binky.  Hilarious

That, or some Summer's Eve......good grief.  What a crybaby ***** drama queen!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 12:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: That, or some Summer's Eve......good grief.  What a crybaby ***** drama queen!

This whining coming from a guy that did this: 

(NSFW...unfortunately this is the only clip I could find. Googling "Roethlisberger cheap shot Browns" somehow pops up nothing but Burfict clips)

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 04:55 AM)Roland Wrote: Right, just like nobody except the Bengals would ever hire Adam Jones.  

Supposed Bengal fans need to stop buying into this BS media narrative. Burfict did nothing wrong on this play. Stop being a stooge for the Steelers.  

Now Rapistburglar is claiming Burfict threatened Smith-Shuster, pointing and saying "you're next" on the next play.  Never mind that it wasn't even Burfict that delivered that blow. Never mind that it looks like Burfict is just communicating with the defense. That's their story and the media is repeating it.  

Never mind threatening to kill someone over a perfectly legal tackle or celebrating injuring someone on the field.  Never mind coaches attacking or baiting players - this is the scourge that must be removed from the league.

Exactly! Why does no one bring up the fact that that piece of shit Ju Ju not only knocked Burfict out of the game with a cheap shot but also mocked him in a celebration the week after , last year? That is way worse than anything that Burfict did!

The only reason anyone brought this Burfict stuff up anyway is because the media picked up on the horrible holding and pick play that allowed the Steelers to score the game winning TD. Typical Steeler BS year after year. People can say we didnt do this and we didnt do that, but neither did they. All I know is we had the lead with 40 seconds left and it should have been 4th and 10 with one play to determine the game.

Max Kellerman said that the Steelers should thank the refs, a few different CBS sports writers called out the officiating on the last drive. The NFL had to change the narrative on that real quick and what better way to do it than the media's whipping boy.

Its been said a million times but if Burfict played for the Steelers he would all of the sudden become a throwback to all the douchebags from Pittsburgh that play football the right way.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 12:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: That, or some Summer's Eve......good grief.  What a crybaby ***** drama queen!

Just when you think Ben's  man-gina couldn't get any bigger.... Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 02:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Just when you think Ben's  man-gina couldn't get any bigger.... Shocked

Yeah really. He gets away with sexual assualt, gets every call go his away that can possibly help him out and still whines about everything. Its sickening. 
Reply/Quote
So, did Burfict get fined or not?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, did Burfict get fined or not?

Hey are you at AB?  I just saw the recommended on Norwood Strong Facebook although it was a couple of days ago.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, did Burfict get fined or not?

After I saw a Denver defender dive in headfirst into a ARZ player who was ALREADY DOWN laying on the field without a flag, I don't really understand what all of the hub bub is about.

Reply/Quote
To answer your question Faulk......not yet.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/cincinnati-bengals/

Reply/Quote
I like Vontaze and would love to have 11 guys with his instincts, passion, and ferocity on the defense. In a lot of ways, he's a really rare kind of player that you doesn't come along too often.

Unfortunately, he really puts the team on a roller coaster once he becomes a key leader and integral part of the defense. Things are great, he looks like one of the league's best. Then he's out for a suspension. Then he's out of shape. Then you're worried about him getting suspended nearly every week as the media breaks down everything he does.

I wouldn't be at all opposed to moving on from him at this point if he incurs another suspension. Draft a linebacker high, sign a good free agent, or both. Get some guys that can be depended on to be available and win games.

It would be ideal if he could learn from his mistakes, but at this point, I'm not sure that's going to happen. He doesn't have it in him. Also, screw any Pittsburgh media hack that's pushing a lifetime ban. That team is so crooked and malicious that they have coaches trying to hurt players and getting into bar fights like a bunch of teenage jackasses. The whole culture is based on cheap shots and injuring opponents' key players. Antonio Brown once karate-kicked a punter on the field. Forgive me if I don't feel sympathy for him when he gets his brain scrambled from time to time. Live by the sword and all that.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 02:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hey are you at AB?  I just saw the recommended on Norwood Strong Facebook although it was a couple of days ago.

I most certainly am!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What the Bengals need is to have the triplets from "Slapshot" to go out in the second quarter and just beat the hell out of the opposing team. It will fire up the fans, the media will hate the Bengals even more and opposing teams will fear.
Reply/Quote