Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No team I'd rather us face in the Playoffs
There is no other team I'd rather see the Bengals playing in the first round than the Steelers.

- We know them better than just about any other team in the league.
- Our players don't buy into the "PIT: Scariest team in the playoffs" media mumbo jumbo.
- We've beat them once the season already.
- This year's Steelers have exploitable weaknesses.
- Our guys are hungrier.
- The Steelers fans will cry more than they usually do.
- The Steelers players dress up in pink leotards after games and dance for Rooney at a big gala. Big Jen's has a hole torn in a very strategic location.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Primetime/Steelers/Playoffs.

Should Be Fun

Reply/Quote
The Steelers are going to be tough. If we can beat them we have a really good chance to go to the Superbowl, because Dalton will be back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:10 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The Steelers are going to be tough. If we can beat them we have a really good chance to go to the Superbowl, because Dalton will be back.

They're not that tough. We just play down to their level sometimes. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:12 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: They're not that tough. We just play down to their level sometimes. ThumbsUp

The Steelers defense plays good defense against us. The OL (and McCarron) will feel the pain against the Steelers pass rush. The Steelers offense is no push overs. They are still one of the better offenses in the league. AB will roast our secondary. It will be a tough game. Hopefully we can do it. The defense and the run game will have to carry us.
Reply/Quote
I see the Bengals win will be more lucky than skill due to AJM's recent loss to them. DeAngelo might be done so that will help their chances. I would have no doubt for this game if Dalton was at the helm. I think we need Adam Jones to be fully recovered and make some plays in the return game to keep it close.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:38 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I see the Bengals win will be more lucky than skill due to AJM's recent loss to them. DeAngelo might be done so that will help their chances. I would have no doubt for this game if Dalton was at the helm. I think we need Adam Jones to be fully recovered and make some plays in the return game to keep it close.

Luck? It was his first game of the year in which i might add, he was not part of the gameplan.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:10 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The Steelers are going to be tough. If we can beat them we have a really good chance to go to the Superbowl, because Dalton will be back.

It's not that they are tough.  It's that they are dirty and usually get away with it.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:52 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Luck? It was his first game of the year in which i might add, he was not part of the gameplan.

I agree he was not part of the gameplan, but losers make excuses, winners win. I don't know how the Bengals stack against the Steelers with AJM at the helm, do you? They lost originally so now you're banking on them winning shortly thereafter because he's part of the gameplan.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They got swept by the Ravens for crying out loud.....
Reply/Quote
After we beat the Ravens and the Jets lost I said I wanted to play the Steelers.

Many thought I was crazy and some probably still do, its time we stepped up and won a playoff game and no team better to do it against that Pitt.

If we can't beat a #6 seed at home after going 12-4 on the season we don't deserve to move on.

I have a gut feeling this is the year, next week we will be talking about who to start in NE the Red Rifle or AJM.

It's playoff time boys and girls!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:14 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The Steelers defense plays good defense against us. The OL (and McCarron) will feel the pain against the Steelers pass rush. The Steelers offense is no push overs. They are still one of the better offenses in the league. AB will roast our secondary. It will be a tough game. Hopefully we can do it. The defense and the run game will have to carry us.

What run game? Not feeling good about this game not because its the Steelers it could be anyone. IF we can't start running the ball McCarron is a dead man.
Reply/Quote
It's not that I'm scared of them or anything it's just..

Marvin Lewis's inability to have the Bengals show up in primetime/playoffs is scary.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I'm going to expect the worst and hope for the best.
Reply/Quote
It would be nice to break the 25 year long playoff win monkey against our hated rival. Call me jaded. I'm optimistic but I'm not holding my breath for W. I can't look past the history of Marv against them. Can't look past his conservative play calling, bad adjustments (or lack there of), wasted timeouts, and poor clock management. If there is 1 minute left in the half and we have the ball, Marvin is taking a knee. He doesn't step on the opponents throats.

I hope I'm wrong. I've just seen this movie before. That said, I think we still have a chance
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:03 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Primetime/Steelers/Playoffs.

Should        Be        Fun

That would be a lot of monkeys to get off our back at once.
Reply/Quote
I don't think we'll make it out of the first round regardless of who we're playing.

Having to play the Steelers kind of seals it for me. I'd be very very surprised if we win. I'd be surprised if we don't lose by at least 10 points.

I hope and pray that we beat them, but I just don't see how that is possible.
Reply/Quote
I am a pessimist by nature, but, I am more comfortable with the Bengals playing the Steelers than any other team. It just will suck major donkey balls should they lose. It's a high risk-high reward type thing.

I took a decent ass kicking this year with my betting account. I am thinking about putting the remainder of it on the Steelers to win. It's not pennies, but it's certainly one that I wouldn't mind losing if I bet against the Bengals to win.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 10:31 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't think we'll make it out of the first round regardless of who we're playing.

Having to play the Steelers kind of seals it for me. I'd be very very surprised if we win. I'd be surprised if we don't lose by at least 10 points.

I hope and pray that we beat them, but I just don't see how that is possible.

Why the hell have you been rooting for the Bengals is beyond me? All that talking all season long and this is the final verdict? You don't think it's possible? Are you from Pittsburgh?
Reply/Quote
WE GOT THIS!!!!

WHO DEY NATION!
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote