Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(03-26-2016, 01:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because based on that logic we could make all sorts of laws discriminating against anyone who is not a white Christian.

Why do some insist to claim discrimination?  No one is preventing any of the folks in question from using the restroom, just not allowing people of the opposite biological gender to wander freely into spaces designed to a sense of security to the vast majority of folk accustomed to only their own gender being in that same facility.  Like I mentioned previously, why not make a 3rd, non-gender specific facility, for anyone to use?  Men  Women  Anyone
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-27-2016, 09:38 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Why do some insist to claim discrimination?  No one is preventing any of the folks in question from using the restroom, just not allowing people of the opposite biological gender to wander freely into spaces designed to a sense of security to the vast majority of folk accustomed to only their own gender being in that same facility.  Like I mentioned previously, why not make a 3rd, non-gender specific facility, for anyone to use?  Men  Women  Anyone

Most would go with the 3rd bathroom option.

Until every place has that option we will have these discussions.

Take a look at the tweet I posted on the last page.  What happens when he goes into the ladies room so that he is not breaking the law?

That is why these kinds of laws are totally silly and insane.  You might have a manly looking woman being turned in for using the bathroom even though she IS a woman or you might have a trans-woman turned in for not looking "right".

It is not about showering...it is about going to the bathroom.

I don't care if a transgender person uses the bathroom they are dressed for.  At all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
(03-26-2016, 01:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What you claim to be "family values" are actually "Christian values".

You basically want a theocracy with laws based on religious beliefs.

they want a biblical Sharia law Fred

if there was a rash of assaults from trans people, i could see why they wanted it repealed

but as i lived and grew up in NC most of my life  until 2 years ago, never once heard of an assault done by a trans person in the bathroom

this was a knee jerk reaction to a hypothetical reaction by the religious right
People suck
(03-29-2016, 02:39 PM)Griever Wrote: they want a biblical Sharia law Fred

if there was a rash of assaults from trans people, i could see why they wanted it repealed

but as i lived and grew up in NC most of my life  until 2 years ago, never once heard of an assault done by a trans person in the bathroom

I'm still going to find it amusing when there is a fuss over Buck Angel using the ladies' room.
(03-29-2016, 02:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm still going to find it amusing when there is a fuss over Buck Angel using the ladies' room.

I did not know who that was.

Mellow

Oh my....
(03-29-2016, 02:39 PM)Griever Wrote: they want a biblical Sharia law Fred

they're dressing up centralized economic policy favoring the states largest lobbyists as good old-fashioned country-crock Christian family morals, with a side of sausage-gravy fear of rape.

if their main concern is using the potty, how did minimum wage laws sneak in there?  is there a different minimum wage for the transgender community?
(03-29-2016, 03:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: I did not know who that was.

Mellow

Oh my....

LOL
(03-29-2016, 03:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: I did not know who that was.

Mellow

Oh my....

you googled it, didnt you :heart:
People suck
(03-29-2016, 04:05 PM)Griever Wrote: you googled it, didnt you :heart:

No!

Mad

Maybe.   Sad
(03-29-2016, 04:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: No!

Mad

Maybe.   Sad

confusion in your pants?
People suck
(03-30-2016, 10:16 AM)Griever Wrote: confusion in your pants?

Not as much as in his?   Ninja
Here's a real gem.

This trans who abandoned his wife and kids also thinks he's a 6 year old.

Should he be allowed to "play doctor" with other 6 yr. olds?  He could also put up child molestation charges if an adult tries to kiss him (he admits to a biker trying to kiss him in the vid). Be allowed to use female restrooms that kids frequent?

Why not? Because he's really not a 6yr. old and he's really not a girl.

(03-30-2016, 10:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not as much as in his?   Ninja

i see what you did there
People suck
(03-30-2016, 11:02 AM)Vlad Wrote: Here's a real gem.

Should he be allowed to "play doctor" with other 6 yr. olds?  He could also put up child molestation charges if an adult tries to kiss him (he admits to a biker trying to kiss him in the vid). Be allowed to use female restrooms that kids frequent?

Lucie's back!  
(03-30-2016, 11:02 AM)Vlad Wrote: Here's a real gem.

Wow so there are freaks even in the transgender community?

So if straight, adult men want to be babies do we have to consider being straight a disorder?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2939476/Inside-bizarre-nursery-ADULT-babies-pay-75-hour-Mummy-indulge-fetish.html
(03-30-2016, 11:22 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Lucie's back!  

He needs to change a few lyrics, but totally applicable.

North carolina just got outdone in the hate department

congrats Mississippi

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/03/30/3764798/mississippi-anti-lgbt-bill/

-_-
People suck
(03-31-2016, 02:03 PM)Griever Wrote: North carolina just got outdone in the hate department

congrats Mississippi

-_-

That's just awful.  But hey...religious rights!

Whatever
(03-31-2016, 02:03 PM)Griever Wrote: North carolina just got outdone in the hate department

congrats Mississippi

-_-

Why do idiots like this waste tax payer money? They should know the law will be struck down sooner or later by the supreme court.
(03-31-2016, 03:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: Why do idiots like this waste tax payer money? They should know the law will be struck down sooner or later by the supreme court.

so they can say "continue voting for me, i have your interests at heart. gays wouldnt be allowed if it wasnt for the supreme court"
People suck