Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-21-2016, 04:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure Trump will start to get a little more support around here:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-caitlyn-jenner-nc-transgender-bathroom-law-140215296.html

Today.  Then he'll change his mind.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-20-2016, 10:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: To me discrimination against minorities is wrong no matter what the numbers are.

It is like saying it is okay sexually assault a child if you only do it once.

No, it's not.  Bad analogy.  You should get away from these extreme analogies, and get back to just being good ole' fredtoast, that made sound, logical arguments.

And, once again.  No one is telling transgender people that they cannot use the bathroom.  The bill is designed to keep full grown, male perverts out of the girls restrooms and locker rooms. 

Fun fact.  Did you know that the biggest complainer on the Charlotte City Council was convicted of a sex crime against a minor, in 2000?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Good job by NC. And congrats to Sunset, nice to see your state doing the right thing.
(04-21-2016, 04:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Today.  Then he'll change his mind.   Smirk

...and they say there are those that are so closed minded that they won't give Trump any credit no matter what he does. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-21-2016, 07:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fun fact.  Did you know that the biggest complainer on the Charlotte City Council was convicted of a sex crime against a minor, in 2000?

Well at least we know he's not Transgender. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-21-2016, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well at least we know he's not Transgender. 

Maybe he acted like one to molest that kid?
(04-21-2016, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...and they say there are those that are so closed minded that they won't give Trump any credit no matter what he does. 

Some say they aren't a Drumpf supporter and then....well....

http://time.com/4249568/donald-trump-flip-flops-issues/
(04-21-2016, 08:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good job by NC.  And congrats to Sunset, nice to see your state doing the right thing.

yeah discrimination is the right thing

how long will you be unbanned this time?
People suck
(04-22-2016, 09:49 AM)Griever Wrote: yeah discrimination is the right thing

how long will you be unbanned this time?

It's not discrimmination. It's setting standards for who goes where to use the restroom. If they want to use the opposite restroom then they can always get the chop.

I have never been banned btw
(04-22-2016, 10:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not discrimmination.  It's setting standards for who goes where to use the restroom.   If they want to use the opposite restroom then they can always get the chop.

I have never been banned btw

suspension

your kids have a better chance of being hit by lightning than of a transgender person assaulting them in the bathroom
People suck
(04-22-2016, 11:29 AM)Griever Wrote: suspension

your kids have a better chance of being hit by lightning than of a transgender person assaulting them in the bathroom

They have a 0% chance now because _______ aren't allowed in the restroom of their desire.

So my kids are more safe than they would be if we opened the flood gates. And since anyone can morph into a ______ at anytime and morph back to normal.... Just as sunset showed us in his thread.
(04-22-2016, 12:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They have a 0% chance now because _______ aren't allowed in the restroom of their desire.    

So my kids are more safe than they would be if we opened the flood gates.   And since anyone can morph into a ______ at anytime and morph back to normal.... Just as sunset showed us in his thread.

Laws don't stop people from doing things Lucie. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(04-22-2016, 12:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Laws don't stop people from doing things Lucie. 

By makng it a norm to see men Walking into the women's restroom they are lessening vigilance by the citizens.

Crime will always happen. But the citizens are also part of that crime prevention. All this scenario does is lower our guard.

The Seattle scenario will happen more and more and when a criminal does it then it's not gonna end well for the women/children in those close quarters.
(04-22-2016, 12:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They have a 0% chance now because _______ aren't allowed in the restroom of their desire.    

So my kids are more safe than they would be if we opened the flood gates.   And since anyone can morph into a ______ at anytime and morph back to normal.... Just as sunset showed us in his thread.

Sure they are allowed...when you don't know if they are transgender or not.
(04-22-2016, 12:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sure they are allowed...when you don't know if they are transgender or not.

I am pretty good at spot the ______. You can always tell the wanna be females. They abuse makeup and perfume....

The women in planet fitness must have been pretty good at it as well.
(04-22-2016, 12:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am pretty good at spot the ______.   You can always tell the wanna be females.   They abuse makeup and perfume....

Hilarious

OMG! I love the idea of you walking around judging each and every person you see!

Literally crying laughing at the image!
(04-22-2016, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

OMG! I love the idea of you walking around judging each and every person you see!

Everytime we look at anyone we make a judgement.
(04-22-2016, 12:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am pretty good at spot the ______.   You can always tell the wanna be females.   They abuse makeup and perfume....

This must be a real problem for you if you've become "pretty good" at "spotting them"
(04-22-2016, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

He carries score cards, ya know.
(04-22-2016, 01:40 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He carries score cards, ya know.

Lucie is a dude? Here I was thinking I was talking to an obese helicopter mom with nothing better to do that complain about stuff that doesnt effect her at all

#Themoreyouknow
People suck