Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not from the Onion....
(12-26-2015, 11:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: A Woman Called 911 After Hearing Her Neighbor Chant 'ISIS Is Great' During Sex

http://distractify.com/trending/2015/12/23/margot-isis-sex-grandma?utm_content=inf_10_53_2&tse_id=INF_ed572bd7cb824fc9beccc9724c407688

Some funny twitter responses at the link.

Link to the news story here.

In all seriousness, I have known neo-pagans that worship the Egyptian gods. Could've been a sex ritual.
Lest we forget about the 911 calls by customers  over MCdonalds running out of Chicken MCNuggets and Burger King giving the wrong order.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1143745/burger-king-customer-arrested-after-calling-911-over-wrong-order/
I recall Reagan going on TV talking about frivilous lawsuits describing a woman that sued a hospital because the CAT scan she had undergone caused her to lose her psychic powers...to see the future, help police solve crimes etc...
Only now did I learn that she was actually awarded.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-03-30/news/mn-1672_1_allergic-reaction
http://www.maxim.com/rides/florida-man-attempts-time-travel-dodge-challenger-2016-01

Quote:FLORIDA MAN ATTEMPTS TO TIME TRAVEL IN DODGE CHALLENGER, DOES NOT SUCCEED

[Image: MTM1NjAwNzIxOTY0ODg4MDM0.jpg]

A Florida man learned the hard way that although the Dodge Challenger is a fine American car, it cannot travel into the future.

The Challenger is a reliable albeit slightly square vehicle. It’s been around for ages, is affordable, and it satisfies muscle-car criteria, but that's all.

Likely mistaking a local office building for a wormhole, the driver plowed his automobile through a number of local businesses. Advanced Tax Services and Pensacola Caskets suffered the bulk of the damage, surely rattling the Sunshine State’s economy to the core. Police claim that when they questioned the driver, he told them it was all in a vain attempt to time travel.

Luckily, no one was hurt. That is, unless you consider the feelings of the driver when he learned he was still in a Pensacola strip mall and not in the future.

Watch the hard-hitting local news report from Wear ABC 3:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-06-2015, 11:46 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/an-8-year-old-came-up-with-an-amazing-way-to-locate-missing-airplanes/ar-AAfWYKm?ocid=spartandhp

8 year old comes up with way to locate missing aircraft

Is he getting a White House invite?
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/national/customer-complains-woman-having-heart-attack-ruine/npxXM/?ref=cbTopWidget

Woman complains on Facebook about bad service, restaurant's response goes viral

Quote:INDIANAPOLIS, In. — A hair stylist from Indianapolis, Indiana is receiving severe backlash after complaining about a woman who she said ruined her New Year's Eve dinner by having a heart attack.

Holly Jones took to the Facebook page of Kilroy's Bar N' Grill, where she was eating dinner on New Year's Eve, to complain about the staff for telling her that "someone dying was more important than (her and the people with whom she was eating)." According to the post, Jones thought that the woman was an addict suffering from an overdose.

Paramedics were called to the restaurant to help the woman.

Jones wrote this on Facebook:
Quote:"I will never go back to this location for New Year's Eve! After the way we were treated when we spent $700-plus and having our meal ruined by a watching a dead person being wheeled out from an overdose my night has been ruined. Every year we have come to Kilroy's to enjoy New Years Eve and tonight we were screamed at and had the manager walk away from us while were trying to figure out our bill being messed up.

"The manager also told us someone dying was more important than us being there, making us feel like our business didn't matter, but I guess allowing a junkie in the building to overdose on your property is more important than paying customers who are spending a lot of money! Our waitress when we were trying to ask about our bill being messed up also said, 'What do you want me to do, (expletive) pay for your bill for you?' What a great way to talk to a paying customer! I get that working on New Years Eve (is) stressful, but being a complete (expletive) to us all night knowing you get an automatic gratuity is not right!"

After posting her comments on the bar's Facebook page, manager Chris Burton responded, calling her attitude "disgusting."

Here is his response:

Quote:"Thanks for reaching out! We love feedback, whether it be positive or negative. I especially like feedback like this so others can see the disgusting people that we have to deal with sometimes.

"First of all, the 'overdosing junkie' that you speak of was a 70-plus-year-old woman who had a heart attack. Thankfully she was finally revived at the hospital and survived. It sounds like you were very concerned about her so I thought you should know. This poor lady, who was celebrating New Year's Eve with her husband and son, had to be placed on the floor of a completely packed bar and have her shirt removed in front of everyone so the paramedics could work on her. But I can completely understand why you think being intoxicated (expletives) that didn't understand your bill should take priority over human life.

"I especially appreciate you making your server (who doesn't curse) cry as well. I'm sure she really enjoyed working on New Year's Eve just to deal with people such as yourself. I personally had to leave a show to take a phone call from an emotional manager telling me someone died at Kilroy's and that other employees were not doing so well dealing with this. (At the time they didn't know that she was going to make it.) So I understand how inconvenient this was to your night.

"But honestly, I'm glad to hear you won't be coming back to Kilroy's because we wouldn't want anyone as coldhearted and nasty as you returning. I appreciate anyone who chooses to spend their money at Kilroy's until they act like you. You can take your money anywhere else after that, and I won't lose a second of sleep over it. Happy New Year!"

Kilroy's Facebook page has been flooded with positive comments, complimenting Burton for sticking up for his staff and his customers.

Jones' employer, Serenity Salon, has received calls for her to be fired. The salon responded in a post: "We take our reputation seriously, and this does not align with our code of conduct or the expectations we have for our staff, booth renters or any members of our team."

Jones claimed that someone hacked her account and that she is not responsible for the rude post. She has deleted her Facebook account.

A GoFundMe page has been started by the heart attack victim's daughter, Tohnna Wymer, to help pay for medical bills.

"She is in critical care ICU at IU Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis," Wymer wrote on the fundraising website. "When she does start to regain consciousness, she will have a long road of recovery. The reason I started this page is to help my parents with medical bills and also to help with any needed therapy she will need. She is a fighter and will fight to the end!"

Serenity Salon has already donated $500 to the page.
Ah yes, those bastards at Anonymous always out there hacking hairstylists to post shit on facebook about a restaurant.
http://ivn.us/2016/01/05/martin-omalley-struggles-qualify-key-primary-ballots/

TL : DR

Martin O'Malley failed to qualify for the primary in Ohio because only 65% of the signatures he had were valid Hilarious

This guy is such a tool. It's embarrassing that he was ever Governor of MD Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/north-dakota-man-arrested-after-saying-he-planned-abduct-obama-dog-bo?cid=sm_fb_msnbc
Quote:North Dakota man arrested after saying he planned to abduct Obama dog Bo

01/08/16 12:57 PM
By Pete Williams and Erik Ortiz

A North Dakota man was arrested after Washington, D.C., police investigated him on a tip that he traveled to the nation’s capital to abduct Bo, one of the Obamas’ two dogs, authorities said.

Scott Stockert was set to appear in D.C. Superior Court on Friday on firearms charges for Wednesday’s incident at a Hampton Inn near the Washington Convention Center.

An officer responding to a tip from the Secret Service tracked down Stockert at the downtown D.C. hotel. He admitted that he had a shotgun and a rifle in his pickup truck, both unloaded, along with ammunition for the weapons, according to a police report.

It’s illegal to possess unregistered firearms in D.C.

The report said police also found a machete and a billy club.

When he was arrested, the police report said, Stockert claimed that his parents were John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe and that he came to the capital to announce his campaign for president and advocate for a $99 per month healthcare plan.

As he was being taken into custody, the apparently mentally disturbed Stockert also told authorities that he was Jesus Christ, court documents said, according to NBC Washington.

Stockert also allegedly said: “You picked the wrong person to mess with. I will [expletive] your world up.”

Court documents, however, don’t specify why he allegedly wanted to dognap 7-year-old Bo, the elder of the first family’s two Portuguese water dogs. Bo holds the title of the First Dog of the United States.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/national/woman-running-baby-fight-club-convicted-cruelty/np5TH/
Quote:Woman running 'baby fight club' convicted of cruelty

WOODBRIDGE, Va. — A day care teacher who was running what one prosecutor called a “baby fight club” has been convicted of at least a dozen criminal charges.

Sarah Jordan, 31, of Woodbridge, Virginia was in charge of a classroom of 1-year-olds at Minnieland Academy where she tripped the children, stepped on their toes and sprayed them with a hose.

Witnesses say she often encouraged the children to fight with one another.

Jordan denied the accusations, saying she sprinkled the kids with water after a sprinkler attachment broke but never harmed the children.
The Virginia Department of Social Services’ 2013 report of Jordan, and another co-worker Kierra Spriggs, added that the women dunked children who were afraid of water into wading pools and laughed after feeding the babies Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

Along with co-worker witness testimony, parents also claimed their children suddenly became afraid of water and began acting violently, similar to the classroom abuse claims such as stepping on other’s feet.

Jordan states the claims come from biases and disagreements with her co-workers but the prosecutor’s closing statements argue they had no previous issue with Jordan and that her actions were "not only ... cruel and traumatic, but outrageous criminal conduct on our community's most vulnerable."

Jordan will be jailed as she awaits her sentencing, which is scheduled for May 6.
...were they crack babies?
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160201-arachnids-harvestman-penis-amber-fossil-animals-science/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20160202news-spiderfossil&utm_campaign=Content&sf20196370=1

Fossil Daddy Longlegs Sports a 99-Million-Year Erection

Quote:On a tree in what's now Burma some 99 million years ago, a cousin of today's daddy longlegs had the best and worst day of his life.

After a months-long puberty, the male harvestman Halitherses grimaldiihad finally blossomed into full manhood, sporting a penis that grew to nearly half of his body length when erect.

We know about this H. grimaldii's particular package because, as announced last Thursday in The Science of Nature, he died fully aroused, his tree-side tryst interrupted by oozing resin that entombed his body in what's now a lump of amber.
"It must have been in an amorous state to have it out like this," says Ron Clouse of the American Museum of Natural History, who wasn't involved with the study. "This poor animal."

Unlike male spiders and scorpions, which use modified legs to transfer sperm to females in tidy packets, most harvestmen like H. grimaldii have honest-to-goodness penises, which they insert into genital openings next to the females' mouthparts. (Learn more about harvestmen.)

The newly described fossil is the first to capture such a penis in amber—and is among the best preserved ever found, scientists say.

Longtime Members

These well-endowed arachnids have been around a long time, nibbling on scraps and rummaging through leaf litter for more than 400 million years. (See "7 Bug and Spider Myths Squashed.")

The arachnids' long track record excites scientists, since understanding the harvestman family tree could give insight into how other life-forms spread across ancient Earth's shifting landmasses.
Instead of Helping Flint, Michigan Republicans Just Passed a Bill That Makes Anal Sex Illegal

http://usuncut.com/news/instead-of-helping-flint-michigan-republicans-just-passed-bill-making-sodomy-illegal/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-08-2016, 11:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Instead of Helping Flint, Michigan Republicans Just Passed a Bill That Makes Anal Sex Illegal

http://usuncut.com/news/instead-of-helping-flint-michigan-republicans-just-passed-bill-making-sodomy-illegal/

(02-09-2016, 12:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't just blame the poisoned water on gays.  There has to be some vague passage in the Bible that mentions water turning brackish, or something.
(02-09-2016, 12:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't just blame the poisoned water on gays.  There has to be some vague passage in the Bible that mentions water turning brackish, or something.

Well.....duh.....

It's all the K.Y. run-off that tainted the water.
LOL
Texas man shoots puppy that pooped on his lawn — and is met with gunfire from dog owner’s friend

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/texas-man-shoots-puppy-that-pooped-on-his-lawn-and-is-met-with-gunfire-from-dog-owners-friend/
(02-11-2016, 12:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Texas man shoots puppy that pooped on his lawn — and is met with gunfire from dog owner’s friend

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/texas-man-shoots-puppy-that-pooped-on-his-lawn-and-is-met-with-gunfire-from-dog-owners-friend/

Well, the only guy who can stop a bad dog with a loaded rectum is a good guy with a loaded gun and multiple drug arrests. 
http://www.etonline.com/news/183210_katy_perry_is_thought_to_be_jonbenet_ramsey_outrageous_conspiracy_theories/

Quote:Katy Perry Is Thought to Be JonBenet Ramsey in Outrageous Conspiracy Theories

The Internet is abuzz with conspiracy theories claiming that JonBonet Ramsey's unsolved 2006 murder was all a rouse.

In a resurfaced YouTube video from December 2014, a man named Dave Johnson claims that Ramsey is not dead but is in fact pop star Katy Perry. Johnson, who does not show his face in the video, claims the family kept this secret so that Perry could rise to fame.

"All of these people are liars, man," he says over images of Perry and Ramsey. "Nobody died, nobody got hurt. That sacrifice was in name only, and that was to get something, and that something was to become a star. JonBenet became Katy Perry, and that's a fact."

Johnson even compares the singer's parents, pastors Keith Hudson and Mary Perry, to the Ramseys. This all despite the fact that Patsy Ramsey died in June 2006 of ovarian cancer. John Ramsey was remarried in 2011 to fashion designer Jan Rousseaux.

"He shaved his head, she lost some weight," Johnson alleges as he compares photos of the parents.

MORE: Katy Perry Shares Cryptic Message About 'True' Friends

Another hole in this conspiracy theory is the age difference of Perry and Ramsey. The musician is 31, while Ramsey would only be 25 if she were alive today.

Still, YouTube conspiracy theorist, Jungle Surfer, says you can tell these two are the same person because of their similar eyebrows.

"You know, the eyebrows don't change much on a person," he claims. "You're born with your eyebrows. They're very close, very close indeed, aren't they? … As you know, this whole entertainment industry is just a charade -- you really don't know the t
ruth."
I almost gave that it's own thread.
I love conspiracy nuts.