Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Not having Reiff at RT isn't being talked about enough
Looking at Crosby's numbers through 17 games he had 42 pressures and only ONE came against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 04:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly. 

Raiders need their own Stanley Wilson 

Yikes. I like the hooker idea better.
Reply/Quote
Derek Carr should avoid a shootout with Joe Burrow.They can’t hang with the Bengals Offense.But,they know if their DL,starring Maxx Crosby,starts teeing off on our OL,and disrupt Joe Burrow,and create turnovers,then they’re probably going to win.And that’s exactly what they plan on doing.This is key to the game for the Bengals to not allow this to happen.
Reply/Quote
You can argue all day about how hard it is to miss Rief and you won't be wrong, but it also won't do you any good because he is gone. The guy we have there now is the guy we have there now, but he's not like some of our more resent RTs  Isaiah Prince isn't constantly getting worse like some of the later Bengals RT's. It won't be pretty, but I have a hunch Prince is going to hold his own.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 03:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: You can argue all day about how hard it is to miss Rief and you won't be wrong, but it also won't do you any good because he is gone. The guy we have there now is the guy we have there now, but he's not like some of our more resent RTs  Isaiah Prince isn't constantly getting worse like some of the later Bengals RT's. It won't be pretty, but I have a hunch Prince is going to hold his own.

I think he will get constant help from a TE and be fine. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:32 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Very important to get the run going n this game and not play from behind.  Crosby feasted on SD because they were in catch up mode and throwing basically every play.

This absolutely true. A strong run game really hurts a pass rush and opens up play-action fakes that result in gains not sacks. I don't care how the Bengals win but feel as though using Mixon will help a lot.
Reply/Quote