Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Not looking forward to the Saints game
The Bengals are coming off a bye, AJ Green’s status is unclear, the Bengals defense is atrocious and Brees is a beast and the Saints offense is high powered. Really not looking forward to Sunday
Reply/Quote
It will be a laugher by halftime.

Reply/Quote
Kansas City arse whooping will be matched by New Orleans arse whooping.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Put a shit-ton of money on the Saints to win straight up. May as well get paid for the misery. Of course, it would be better to bet what you are comfortable to lose just in case they win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you play zone and don’t get to Brees, he will tear you apart-Troy Aikman
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 07:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If you play zone and don’t get to Brees,  he will tear you apart-Troy Aikman

The Saints will take the Bengals out behind woodshed - C

On a sidenote another T. Aikman quote " after virtually a wasted rookie season, Goff has transformed into one of the best in the NFL under Mcvay"

Either one of these teams would slaughter the ML led Bengals, coaching is everything !
Reply/Quote
The interesting thing with the Bengals typically is...if their offense struggles the defense plays better. If the defense struggles the offense plays better.

The 2 just never seem to really play well at the same time.

The Bengals should look at the Saints offense. No reason we couldn't be running the same routes as the Saints do.
Reply/Quote
On the bright side, maybe this will be the game that Teryl Austin gets canned. Oh wait. What am I saying? This is Mikey's team. He'll probably sign him to an extension.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:30 PM)BengalRed Wrote: On the bright side, maybe this will be the game that Teryl Austin gets canned. Oh wait. What am I saying? This is Mikey's team. He'll probably sign him to an extension.

Oh don’t worry Marv will get another extension too once we miss the playoffs again this season
Reply/Quote
I don’t see what you are seeing. The Saints are great in a dome but struggle out of them.

Yes the Saints can win and have won. However they won’t have as easy of an outing as some seem to think they will have.

Even if we do lose it wouldn’t be the end of the season since we do have a favorable schedule to end the season.

The Chargers are the other tough game coming up.
Reply/Quote
We have one thing going.... it is getting colder and the game will be outdoors.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If I were Marvin Lewis I would just let the backup players start — and play the whole game. Let’s have Andy, AJ, Joe, Geno, Vontaze, and Jessie ride the bench, avoid injury, recover from current boo-boos, and save them for games Cincinnati can actually win.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Saints will take the Bengals out behind woodshed - C

On a sidenote another T. Aikman quote " after virtually a wasted rookie season, Goff has transformed into one of the best in the NFL under Mcvay"

Either one of these teams would slaughter the ML led Bengals, coaching is everything !

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that once they got rid of a has been, and not even much of a has been, they were all of a sudden really good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We will win this game

Reply/Quote
I don't think AJ will be back for awhile, if at all. Anything less than 4 games I think would be a positive based on what's occurred. I guess during that time we will quickly know what we have in Ross and Malone.
Reply/Quote
Drew Brees and the Saints offense are just monstrous this year. They are going to slice the defense apart so bad this upcoming Sunday and if Green is indeed out, Dalton will be lost on the field without his go to man. Its going to make the Chiefs game look like a close nail biter of a game!

Heres the real question I have for everyone. How many yards will the defense give up against the Saints? Im going to go with 675 yard!
Reply/Quote
Saints doing a pretty good second half Bengals impersonation right now.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We will win this game

How?  Are you personally going to Jeff Gillooly Brees as he gets off of the bus?  It's ok to tell, I won't rat you out, Harley.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Saints doing a pretty good second half Bengals impersonation right now.

Good point. The Saints are scoreless in the 2nd half and (whoops just scored on a FG). Still though there's hope. Maybe we'll only lose by 2 TDs. 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 08:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We will win this game

You talking about the euchre game you're playing now ?
Reply/Quote