Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Not looking forward to the Saints game
The saints put on a clinic first half vs Rams in the dome they are hands down the best in the keague on the road? We will see...
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We will see the same old Bengals after a bye, and probably worse than we could expect with AJ out.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 04:13 PM)peatmonster Wrote: lol, Ross show up.. that will take a testicular fortitude by him. He hasn't shown anything yet other than he caught a short TD once. i keep waiting for this blazing speed to open up the offence but have yet to see anything from him. I guess we will find out this weekend. hoping for the best. 

He had a long TD against ATL.

Reply/Quote
Saints -6 is free money, and somehow I got them at -4 on Monday.
Reply/Quote
Just heard Hobson on 700 talking about the game. Apparently Brees has only thrown 1 int all season. ONE.

He’s also only been sacked 9 times. I think our only chance if for Mixon to have the game of his life and keep Brees off the field as much as possible.

Reply/Quote
Our only chance is for Brees to get injured during the warm up
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:38 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Our only chance is for Brees to get injured during the warm up

And even then they have a pretty decent backup in Bridgewater.

Reply/Quote
I look forward to every Saturday and Sunday with football. In a few short months it will be all over no matter the outcome, and everyone on here will again be discussing if Mike Brown will move the franchise and uniform fashions... off season bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 07:15 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Put a shit-ton of money on the Saints to win straight up. May as well get paid for the misery. Of course, it would be better to bet what you are comfortable to lose just in case they win.

Bet big against them, but don't bet big since they might win?!?  You seem like you got this sports betting thing down. lol 
Reply/Quote