Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame Cathedral
Thank you guys for the kind words :)

I was litterally shocked to see Notre Dame burning but now it's better.

It's way more than a cathedral it's a huge part of our history, 

Now, we are going to rebuild it because it's our responsibility and our fate ! 

Thanks again :)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(04-18-2019, 10:53 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Of course a Cincinnati Councilwoman had to tweet this:

https://local12.com/news/local/cincinnati-councilwoman-on-notre-dame-fire-this-is-a-prime-example-of-privilege

sighs

Pretty sure the church burning in LA was national news so she got that wrong.  Then to think it's equivalent with ND burning is insane.  ND is a world thing.  Iconic and irreplaceable.  If the Dome of the Rock (not sure of it's real name) caves in or something, you can be sure that will be giant news all over the world.  

And wasn't she part of the gang of five?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Notre Dame de Paris is 4 times more older than the USA, that woman just lacks of culture.

As I said, it's not a church for us, it's our history.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(04-18-2019, 02:19 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Notre Dame de Paris is 4 times more older than the USA, that woman just lacks of culture.

As I said, it's not a church for us, it's our history.

I'm going to say it's a very small number that doesn't realize that.  If she weren't on Cincinnati city Council we wouldn't have even known about it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]