Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Now Zac! K
Tiger

Its time to prove it now Zac because we don't have 10yrs ever again! Now you called a draw for two at the two. I forgive you ...Now I'm not your biggest fan and I've given you the benefit of the doubt! If you loose to the LV Raiders after a BYE then its too late to apologize! K

https://youtu.be/zgiHoJBDgYw
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 07:55 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Its time to prove it now Zac because we don't have 10yrs ever again! Now you called a draw for two at the two. I forgive you ...Now I'm not your biggest fan and I've given you the benefit of the doubt! If you loose to the LV Raiders after a BYE then its too late to apologize! K

https://youtu.be/ZSM3w1v-A_Y

Tiger

We just don't have the time anymore ZAC!
The quality roster and a franchise Quarterback now.
You "said" that your offensive line was good enough and heard it all offseason! The game of football has "ALWAYS" been about the trenches!
Reply/Quote
The Raiders are a decent team. Winning that game is gonna depend on our defense and if they can get back on track. I'm a little concerned about our LB depth as it seems to be depleting.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 08:24 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: TigerThe Raiders are a decent team. Winning that game is gonna depend on our defense and if they can get back on track. I'm a little concerned about our LB depth as it seems to be depleting.

Tiger

That was the game that I was concerned about a few weeks ago. I've always thought that it would be a trap game. Hope I m wrong.  We have a shot at this if Zac doesn't.. To be fair if Joe doesnt throw... If he has time to throw then you have Peyton Manning....If not then David Klingler!
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to say this game is make or break.

I will say this season is make or break though. He had 3 off-seasons to build a staff and reshape this roster. A ton of money dumped into the defense. A dream scenario where he landed Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase from LSU. He even got a mulligan and got Frank Pollack back.

No. Excuses. This is it. It's playoffs or Zac needs to go. He has all the talent a coach could need.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 08:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not going to say this game is make or break.

I will say this season is make or break though. He had 3 off-seasons to build a staff and reshape this roster. A ton of money dumped into the defense. A dream scenario where he landed Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase from LSU. He even got a mulligan and got Frank Pollack back.

No. Excuses. This is it. It's playoffs or Zac needs to go. He has all the talent a coach could need.

I agree. No excuses. We didn't know what to expect coming into this season but now we know this team has the talent to compete. The coaching staff needs to put the players in the right positions to win and they haven't done that these last 2 games.
Reply/Quote
Oh, here we go again.. Quick, grab the torches and pitchforks!

That loss yesterday wasn't on Zac Taylor. Joe Burrow had an uncharacteristically bad game with multiple picks, the Chase fumble didn't help matters either. Turnovers aren't on the head coach or the play calling, it's a lapse in judgement and execution by the players.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 08:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, here we go again.. Quick, grab the torches and pitchforks!

That loss yesterday wasn't on Zac Taylor. Joe Burrow had an uncharacteristically bad game with multiple picks, the Chase fumble didn't help matters either. Turnovers aren't on the head coach or the play calling, it's a lapse in judgement and execution by the players.

I agree that the players were borderline sorry yesterday, but I hated the 4th down call that preceded the wheels falling off. We were already down, and hadn't stopped them at all up to that point. Why hand them good field position ?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 08:24 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The Raiders are a decent team. Winning that game is gonna depend on our defense and if they can get back on track. I'm a little concerned about our LB depth as it seems to be depleting.

Raiders are better then Jets and Carr can sling it...maybe better then Burrow from what I can tell so far
+ Maxx Crosby will be a problem for whomever is blocking him.
As I recall he had like 3 sacks last time we played them?

This is a "pull you heads out of ass " game for Bengals. I hope they can rise to the occasion
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 09:16 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Raiders are better then Jets and Carr can sling it...maybe better then Burrow from what I can tell so far
+ Maxx Crosby will be a problem for whomever is blocking him.
As I recall he had like 3 sacks last time we played them?

This is a "pull you heads out of ass " game for Bengals. I hope they can rise to the occasion

Tiger
 Yes the Raiders will be a problem.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

We do have home games down the pipe!
I like what we have coming down at home!
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 08:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not going to say this game is make or break.

Tiger

I agree. Its not about the coach in Cincy..
Only how they value protecting a franchise quarterback. OK
Reply/Quote
I opened this thread, read the first few posts and though I might have accidentally taken shrooms. I'm still not sure. Maybe best I go to bed at this point.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Tiger

If Im lying in anything Ive said give it to Fred Toast!
Reply/Quote
:tiger

Everything that ypu need to know starts upfront on either. side. I gotta ask a question. Why in the heck I wouldn't I want Jordan Davis at all costs!! Eli Apple needs to be replaced!!! Everyday. Ok
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 08:48 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I agree. No excuses. We didn't know what to expect coming into this season but now we know this team has the talent to compete. The coaching staff needs to put the players in the right positions to win and they haven't done that these last 2 games.

Tiger

Now lets talk about it.. The problem with the Bengals is the offensive line. If the franchise cant make any money then we close. If we happen to reopen its never the same. If you give him a line then its a dynasty. Yes i said it and left cap off!
Reply/Quote

To the last line, he's got everything but an ol. 

Which is partly on him, too. He's done great in the draft, but what are skills players if they do t have time to be skilled?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 10:18 PM)Emeritus Wrote: :tiger

Everything that ypu need to know starts upfront on either. side. I gotta ask a question. Why in the heck I wouldn't I want Jordan Davis at all costs!! Eli Apple needs to be replaced!!! Everyday. Ok
Are you on medication?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 10:41 PM)Benton Wrote: To the last line, he's got everything but an ol. 

Which is partly on him, too. He's done great in the draft, but what are skills players if they do t have time to be skilled?

That Oline, it consistently holds them back.. That's gotta be fixed this offseason... 
Reply/Quote
This is certainly an oddly presented thread.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote