Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Vick never lost to Dallas or in a dogfight

Reply/Quote
Steelers about to get Rudolph
Reply/Quote
Ugh, giving people open mics is just awesomely bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hmmmmm. Don’t know about that but, I have no choice but to trust you now. Lololol. If he fails, It’s on you! Hilarious

man you really are mad lmao

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ugh, giving people open mics is just awesomely bad.

Yep. You can bet that won't happen again.
Reply/Quote
I like the Bates pick because he has play-making ability, something this team needs more of.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:53 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Analysts disagree.

As does everyone.
Reply/Quote
I caught the tail end of something they were saying on NFL Network and I don't know who they were talking about, but they said someone is under investigation and that is why he is falling down the board. Anyone know who that is?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:54 PM)Okeana Wrote: man you really are mad lmao

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:52 PM)jorev5 Wrote: I really enjoy this.  You guys are my informers.  Thanks.  Which two picks do you guys like back to back?  
When we win the super bowl, we will all look back at all these posts and laugh away. . .

If they are both there, Orlando Brown and Mo Hurst...

(04-27-2018, 09:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Michael Vick? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sick 'em Harley!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:46 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You are cracking me up with all this Debbie Downer stuff.  I'm going to search out your posts now just to see what depressing spin you can put every pick.  I'm going to give you rep for being the guy who is going to be most pleasantly surprised when you find out how wrong you are.

You do that. While you’re at it, search for my posts in prior drafts. Normally like our picks. Don’t like these 2. I’ve seen Bates play a lot, and I’m quite sure you’ve never even heard of him until now. Price is good enough. But thanks for the rep, and you can give me more when you see how right I am. Like I was about Vigil. Cedric O. Ross. Margus. It’s out there if you want to find it. I’m wrong sometimes too, but I’m not negative just for the sake of being negative.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Based on my twitter feed and when they announced on tv, it was about a 4 minute difference. Just a heads up on that, as I already shut it down. Didnt know folks like Jim O and Dehner could post the picks that far ahead.

The team usually reports it to the media as soon as they make the pick. It’s delayed on TV because they have to get the production graphics ready, get jerseys ready, and a couple of other things.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:55 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I caught the tail end of something they were saying on NFL Network and I don't know who they were talking about, but they said someone is under investigation and that is why he is falling down the board. Anyone know who that is?

Guice the RB just taken

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Based on my twitter feed and when they announced on tv, it was about a 4 minute difference. Just a heads up on that, as I already shut it down. Didnt know folks like Jim O and Dehner could post the picks that far ahead.

You're good. 

If anyone wants to follow the draft on twitter feel free to do so. But this forum is designed for Bengals fan to enjoy the picks as they happen. 

Never mind. I just heard from a buddy who they took in the 3rd and you will not believe it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:55 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You do that. While you’re at it, search for my posts in prior drafts. Normally like our picks. Don’t like these 2. I’ve seen Bates play a lot, and I’m quite sure you’ve never even heard of him until now. Price is good enough. But thanks for the rep, and you can give me more when you see how right I am. Like I was about Vigil. Cedric O. Ross. Margus. It’s out there if you want to find it. I’m wrong sometimes too, but I’m not negative just for the sake of being negative.

You watch a lot of wake forest games do ya?

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:55 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You do that. While you’re at it, search for my posts in prior drafts. Normally like our picks. Don’t like these 2. I’ve seen Bates play a lot, and I’m quite sure you’ve never even heard of him until now. Price is good enough. But thanks for the rep, and you can give me more when you see how right I am. Like I was about Vigil. Cedric O. Ross. Margus. It’s out there if you want to find it. I’m wrong sometimes too, but I’m not negative just for the sake of being negative.

lmao! give this guy a cookie he's always right about everything at all time.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Guice the RB just taken

Not unusual for Dan Snyder to embarrass himself...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're good. 

If anyone wants to follow the draft on twitter feel free to do so. But this forum is designed for Bengals fan to enjoy the picks as they happen. 

Never mind. I just heard from a buddy who they took in the 3rd and you will not believe it. 

You serious?
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're good. 

Good or bad?!?!?
Reply/Quote