Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD***
Hope Billings goes before the Pittsburgh pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Move up. Grab billings
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Who announced our pick? ESPN as always had something else on the screen.

Isaac Curtis.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:08 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Who announced our pick? ESPN as always had something else on the screen.

Isaac Curtis. NFLN, dude. **** ESPN entirely. 
Reply/Quote

Isaac Curtis
Reply/Quote
Boyd was another great pick, wanted Billings of course but still, great.

A top WR in this draft and would of took him over Will Fuller easily and maybe even Michael Thomas OSU.

With you guys wanting a team to take Billings ahead of Pitt...
Reply/Quote
I thought he was going to say Tyyyyyyyler Higbee. Kinda bummed, Really wanted Garrett and Braverman. Should have went Billings there.
Reply/Quote
Pitt will take Billings or The Ohio St. Safety
Reply/Quote
Is anyone affiliated with the steelers in any way ever capable of not being an asshole?

Reply/Quote
Is there a chance Billings will see the third round? If so, should the Bengals trade up and take him in the first couple picks of the third? Is there a reason he's falling this much other than the glut of DTs available?
Reply/Quote
Wow Tampa, Kicker in the second round?
Reply/Quote
WOW!!! I wanted that Kicker but didnt think he would go this high.
Reply/Quote
NE will take Billings
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is anyone affiliated with the steelers in any way ever capable of not being an asshole?

My brother in law's brother in law is a steelers fan and I didn't know it for like two years. Unprecedented. He IS the .1%
Reply/Quote
Think the Saints traded up to get Billings.

Never mind, they took Rankins in the first.
Reply/Quote
Love Boyd pick. Well done. Now we just need Billings to fall to 3rd round. Or Guards Whitehair or Westerman.
Reply/Quote
Boyd is not a bad pick. We needed to restock the WR drawer and this is a good way.
Reply/Quote
Happy with the way this draft is going so far!! I feel like Boyd is much more in line with where he was drafted compared to the WR's I feel were overvalued in the first round. We made the stoolers make a stupid first round pick and got a very good corner....there is a lot of talent left on the board for a great 3rd round pick too!!
Reply/Quote
Billings is a steal at this point.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I am usually not for trading up, especially the way it has burnt the Bengals in the past, but I think they should trade up and get Billings at the top of the third.
Reply/Quote