Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OG's will be available.....
(08-30-2018, 08:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm thinking right about now, Lafell is rethinking his decision to ask for his release.....

Getting released says, "They cut me.  What fool;s they are.  I can still play."

Asking for your release says, "I know I suck and can't make the team, but maybe someone else will pick me up."

Never pick Option #2.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 08:24 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Getting released says, "They cut me.  What fool;s they are.  I can still play."

Asking for your release says, "I know I suck and can't make the team, but maybe someone else will pick me up."

Never pick Option #2.

Or option #4

"This team blows, I want to win now"

Dont ask what option 3 is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I see that Jon Toth was released by the Eagles, prior to final cut. They must have thought there was something worth taking a longer look at with him, as they drafted him last year, cut him (post injury), and then had him back for camp this year. Getting cut by the Eagles does not automatically make Toth a scrub, as the Eagles have one of the better OLs in the league.

Maybe give him a shot at Guard, and backup Center?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Saw a rumor that the Eagles are open to trading Chance Warmack. Wonder what it would take to get him.
Reply/Quote
49ers released Johnathan Cooper. The former #7 overall pick spent time with out Oline coach
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 49ers released Johnathan Cooper. The former #7 overall pick spent time with out Oline coach

the last 2 years with him, to be exact...
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 49ers released Johnathan Cooper. The former #7 overall pick spent time with out Oline coach
he's coming off a knee injury suffered in the last game of last season.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 02:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: the last 2 years with him, to be exact...

He also used to open holes for Gio at UNC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 02:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He also used to open holes for Gio at UNC

Really?

For some reason I always thought he was an Alabama guy...
Reply/Quote