Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE
Yes.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Yep, looking like they need to re-open camp..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
INT NUMBER TWO

HOT GARBAGE

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are struggling on prime time? Shocker.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Who cares noone will remember this game in 2 weeks
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 10:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes.

Sure looked like a hot steaming pile of crap  Sick
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we change the subject?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:43 PM)BernLock Wrote: Who cares noone will remember this game in 2 weeks

Bengals fans have lived so long with a crappy team that they have evolved to only remember the past in one week chunks.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 09:46 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Bengals fans have lived so long with a crappy team that they have evolved to only remember the past in one week chunks.

Can you blame us? Go look at the fallout from a preseason game over in the asylum.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 09:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Can you blame us? Go look at the fallout from a preseason game over in the asylum.

I think the fall out this time is quite appropriate.  Your first team looked like a steaming pile of pig shit.  I would get it if they had some drives that just fizzled, but they didn't.  They completely just suck.  I mean INT after INT...It was like Dalton was pissed that AJ caused an INT first and wanted to show everyone he was still in top overthrow form.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:43 PM)BernLock Wrote: Who cares noone will remember this game in 2 weeks

Because this type of game will repeat itself at least 4 times during the regular season and (if the football gods have a cruel sense of humor) in their first game of the playoffs.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I can't believe all those players making Dalton look bad. He'd have at least one Super Bowl if every receiver didn't run every route incorrectly on every play for the last 4 years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 11:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I can't believe all those players making Dalton look bad.  He'd have at least one Super Bowl if every receiver didn't run every route incorrectly on every play for the last 4 years.

lets have dalton win a playoff game before you start mentioning SBs
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think the fall out this time is quite appropriate.  Your first team looked like a steaming pile of pig shit.  I would get it if they had some drives that just fizzled, but they didn't.  They completely just suck.  I mean INT after INT...It was like Dalton was pissed that AJ caused an INT first and wanted to show everyone he was still in top overthrow form.

I find it hilarious anyone attempting to troll a pre-season game.

You look quite the fool on this attempt. ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think the fall out this time is quite appropriate.  Your first team looked like a steaming pile of pig shit.  I would get it if they had some drives that just fizzled, but they didn't.  They completely just suck.  I mean INT after INT...It was like Dalton was pissed that AJ caused an INT first and wanted to show everyone he was still in top overthrow form.

It's very appropriate ! It's not the final score, stats, etc.

It's that such an uninspired, unmotivated, uncaring, no heart performance is unacceptable even in a scrimmage game.

Where's the pride ???
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone attempting to troll a pre-season game.

Steaming.........................Pile........................of.........................Pig...............................Shit.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone attempting to troll a pre-season game.

bengals will be fighting the browns for the basement this year
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 11:55 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's very appropriate ! It's not the final score, stats, etc.

It's that such an uninspired, unmotivated, uncaring, no heart performance is unacceptable even in a scrimmage game.

Where's the pride ???

Pride? It's the god damn preseason. The games mean more to teams like the Buccaneers and the Jaguars than they do to established teams like the Bengals or the Steelers.

Chill the hell out. Better they look like hot garbage now than in 6 weeks, when the games mean something.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 04:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pride? It's the god damn preseason. The games mean more to teams like the Buccaneers and the Jaguars than they do to established teams like the Bengals or the Steelers.

Chill the hell out. Better they look like hot garbage now than in 6 weeks, when the games mean something.

HOT..............STEAMING..............MOUND................OF.......................STINKING.......................PIG............................SHIT.

Reply/Quote
Yep.....pig shit's about right......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote