Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AAF Players
(04-04-2019, 09:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We put him on the Practice Squad and he got picked off of it, we didn't cut him.

Doubt he will be some hot commodity Ryan.

Somebody wanted him then, evidently somebody (Zimmer) wanted him now.

All I was trying to say was that as fans it's easy for us to say "they should totally sign that guy", but they clearly don't operate in a vacuum. 
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 11:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, the signings have begun.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/chiefs-become-first-nfl-team-sign-former-aaf-player/qcz921wnav9p10jiipc1dugiv

What is the league minimum now, 450k? Not a bad prove it deal if he makes the team. I would be happy with it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 01:43 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Somebody wanted him then, evidently somebody (Zimmer) wanted him now.

All I was trying to say was that as fans it's easy for us to say "they should totally sign that guy", but they clearly don't operate in a vacuum. 

True, i just always liked Derron when he was here, he seemed to always play well and he was a ballhawk.

Something we badly needed at Safety but now we have Bates who is much better anyways.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Silvers was qb I liked as a late round developmental prospect the year he came out. I'd take a look at him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote