Other
0.84%
1 0.84%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakland Game Ball
I voted for Andy. I liked how decisive he was with the ball, he got it out of there quickly, he looked very relaxed.

WR's dropped a couple of nice throws or the score would've been a lot worse.
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
Hue Jackson gets the game ball for showing Oakland what they missed out on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On second thought... how about that OLine huh?

Did Andy even get touched today when he dropped back?
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: On second thought... how about that OLine huh?

They had one sack I believe
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: On second thought... how about that OLine huh?

Mack was pretty much invisible today

great job
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: They had one sack I believe

No sacks. MAYBE 2 hits on Andy the whole game, one from 'dre.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a big fan of AD.....but gotta give credit where credit is due! Even tho, we know he can play like this in the daylight and outside the playoffs. What if.........
Reply/Quote
Eifert...and it isn't even close.
Reply/Quote
Its an easy choice Tyler Eifert, can't believe Adam Jones was even nominated........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote

Great point. The line played great!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:02 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: TE

/thread

Typical
Reply/Quote
Had to go Eifert. He changes what we do on offense by opening up the middle. Once we get rolling, we could be in the top 5 in the league on offense.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Can't go wrong with Andy or Eifert.

Give it to Eifert as a welcome back gift I guess.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton was awesome today, no doubt. The one throw where he abandoned the pocket and threw a strike to Burkhead was outstanding.

That said, Eifert just had 102 yards and 2 TD's in essentially 1 half of football. To put that in perspective, Gresh had 1 game in his career with 100+ yards and 1 game with 2+ TD's.

Dalton's day was great. Eifert's day was historic for a Bengals TE. I gotta vote for Eifert.

I agree.  That was fun to watch Eifert play like Gronk.  Can't remember the last time a Bengals TE played such a dominant role in the offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:21 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I agree.  That was fun to watch Eifert play like Gronk.  Can't remember the last time a Bengals TE played such a dominant role in the offense.

Eifert looked very '80-'82 Dan Ross-esque today. Except a bigger, more athletic version!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:21 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I agree.  That was fun to watch Eifert play like Gronk.  Can't remember the last time a Bengals TE played such a dominant role in the offense.

People always talk about how many receiving weapons we have. Well, that's what a "weapon" is supposed to look like.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Not too hard for the line to play well when the QB is an instant release short pass QB.......He threw a couple deep balls, but for the most part he is a get rid of it immediately type of quarterback. Not trying to take anything away from the line play, just saying it makes it much easier for them.

Loved big Whit lining up at WR, and blocking the screen pass.
Reply/Quote
Eifert hands down ! So nice to see

Dalton had a great game,  Jones was good but for the bonehead moves. Geno was very disruptive.

But Eifert had a game up there with the better ones to play the game !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Eifert looked very '80-'82 Dan Ross-esque today. Except a bigger, more athletic version!

Ross was before my time.  Holman was probably the best TE I've seen play here.  Hopefully Eifert will be the next good one.  
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:48 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Ross was before my time.  Holman was probably the best TE I've seen play here.  Hopefully Eifert will be the next good one.  

Tony McGee had Holman numbers with Akili Smith and Scott Mitchell throwing to him.

And he was a great blocker.

Best TE we've ever had, period.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote