Other
0.84%
1 0.84%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakland Game Ball
(09-13-2015, 10:50 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Tony McGee had Holman numbers with Akili Smith and Scott Mitchell throwing to him.

And he was a great blocker.

Best TE we've ever had, period.

I agree. Sooo underrated. He's among the all-time leaders in receiving among Bengals TE's, and he did it with inferior QB's.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:50 PM)bonesaw Wrote: that was ridiculous....

Yes Andy for sure.  Red Ripper was shredding  today.  Must be the McCarron heat pushing him

That's absurd. Dalton played a nice  game, but didn't shred anything. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:12 PM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: On second thought... how about that OLine huh?

Did Andy even get touched today when he dropped back?

Excellent pass blocking, particularly Whit and Andre.  I didn't think the run blocking was anything special.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:54 PM)Utts Wrote: That's absurd. Dalton played a nice  game, but didn't shred anything. 

Oh man you should've seen the game, it was great
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:54 PM)Utts Wrote: That's absurd. Dalton played a nice  game, but didn't shred anything. 

The reason why Dalron fanboys are so annoying is because there are some guys (such as Utts) who just can't bring themselves to admit it when Dalton has a great game.  The absurd haters cause all of the homers to overreact to any Andy criticism.  It's a dirty, vicious, endless cycle!!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Dalton, easily.

He threw some great touch passes in the seam (something we've all wanted for awhile). Threw a dime to Green for a TD that was dropped. Made good decisions. Kept his eyes down the field. Didn't panic. Controlled the game. Great play to Burkhead out of the pocket.

He did everything you want from a QB.

Eifert was a beast, no doubt. But I have to give it to Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Voted Eifert, i feel like he brings a whole new dynamic to our offense, we will be immensely better with him in the field.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Adam Jones. Just because.

Reply/Quote

I largely disagree. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The reason why Dalron fanboys are so annoying is because there are some guys (such as Utts) who just can't bring themselves to admit it when Dalton has a great game.  The absurd haters cause all of the homers to overreact to any Andy criticism.  It's a dirty, vicious, endless cycle!!

I'm not even a Dalton fanboy but posts like his are why it's hard to have a legit talk.
If anyone thinks it is Dalton or Eifert "easily" then they are just being obtuse. 
It could go either way.
Dalton did more IMO. 
He'd have had one of his best games ever if the big money WR didn't drop a gimme TD....and Eifert did drop another 25 yarder
Reply/Quote
Agreed

Reply/Quote
Dalton with Eifert a close second.

Amazing how much better Dalton looks when he has his full compliment of guys. How many catches did AJ have? 1 .... 2. If we can blow people out with him not catching passes then Andy should have a career year. Now it is the raiders. Let's see if we follow up next week with the Chargers who had a huge comeback
Reply/Quote
Eifert/dalton but,damn, did our Dbs ever bring attitude and nastiness...aside from the helmet fitting, I thought adam jones was excellent.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 06:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dalton with Eifert a close second.  

Amazing how much better Dalton looks when he has his full compliment of guys.    How many catches did AJ have? 1 .... 2.    If we can blow people out with him not catching passes then Andy should have a career year.    Now it is the raiders.  Let's see if we follow up next week with the Chargers who had a huge comeback

While I understand your overall point of it being nice that we have plenty of weapons to go around...

A.J. was 2nd on the team in catches (5), targets (8), and yards (63) yesterday. He has the 16th highest yardage total among WRs that have played thus far, so I don't think it's accurate to say that he wasn't out there catching passes.
Reply/Quote
This so-called "Dalton apologist" voted for Eifert. Great game. Smart game (protect yourself when you have the ball...an extra yard isn't worth your health).

That being said, at one point I think Dalton could have been 26/28 for over 250 yards with a TD if not for some really bad drops that got the receiver in BOTH hands. He had one overthrow to AJ and one batted pass at that point.

Later in the second half, they came back to earth a little, but that was also the less aggressive game plan.

Offensive line was masterful in negating the pass rush.

Defense was downright frugal with yards with all the starters in there and the game still at least interesting.

Coaches had a great game plan. We give them enough crap for the bad games, I felt like they deserved props for this one.

I really wish they had taken a knee once they got that last first down. It was very sad to see a legend like Charles Woodson get injured (by his own guy) on a meaningless play.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:00 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: I couldn't help it I had to troll and vote Pacman.

Hope he's not suspended but I expect to see that helmet bash on espn a lot next week.

Well, we knew you wouldn't give it to Dalton :heart:
Reply/Quote
I gotta go Eifert coming off the injury and down time. Dalton and plenty of others are worthy as well. Great team win, solid in all phases.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
It was tough for me, between Dalton and Eifert, but I went with Eifert. What a way to come back from a season ending injury last year and show what a weapon he can be. I could very easily have given it to Dalton for his game. And how about Hue for the game he called and his use of Eifert? Then the defense....

Game balls for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Daywalker was dealing for sure.
But I have to give it to the historic first half performance by Eifert.
Just keep getting up please!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:18 AM)djs7685 Wrote: While I understand your overall point of it being nice that we have plenty of weapons to go around...

A.J. was 2nd on the team in catches (5), targets (8), and yards (63) yesterday. He has the 16th highest yardage total among WRs that have played thus far, so I don't think it's accurate to say that he wasn't out there catching passes.

Dear lord it didn't seem like he caught 5 balls.
Reply/Quote