Other
0.84%
1 0.84%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakland Game Ball
Went with Dalton. Eifert had a wonderful game and did a hell of a job getting open but Andy really did an amazing job of getting the ball in some tight spaces and only missed the mark on a couple of throws. The TD drop by AJ was a perfect pass and both TDs to Eifert were on the money. Also, watching him scramble a bit and hit Burkhead on that one downfield was impressive.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Dalton for me. Controlled the game. Made good decisions. Didn't make his usual WTF throws. Everything was where it needed to be .

It was definitely the best game he has had in a long time.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:16 PM)M.W. Wrote: It was definitely the best game he has had in a long time.

Since the Saints game
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dear lord it didn't seem like he caught 5 balls.

Well one of them was for a loss. It definitely wasn't a good game for AJ. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well one of them was for a loss. It definitely wasn't a good game for AJ. 

Not even close to a good game, especially for his standards.

7 yard gain

couple of incompletions his way (1 overthrow and the really bad drop)

Catch for no gain

30 yard gain

1 yard pass caught - defensive holding call

18 yard gain

8 yard pass caught - defensive holding call

8 yard gain

Incomplete pass intended for A.J. with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd. I don't think Andy even attempted more than 3 or 4 total passes to any receiver after that. Basically just had Gio/Hill run the ball out from there.

Not too impressive for A.J., but hey, I can't complain with Eifert looking like a #1 receiver out there. Hopefully both of them go ham soon and we can see the Andy/Eifert/A.J./MLJ show soon. It's sort of funny that if you just looked at the box score at halftime and the end of the game, you'd never guess that 2 of the worst performances on offense were from our elite/borderline elite #1 receiver and our #2 WR that was supposed to be coming back for a big time season.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:06 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not even close to a good game, especially for his standards.

7 yard gain

Catch for no gain

30 yard gain

18 yard gain

8 yard gain

Incomplete pass intended for A.J. with about 6 minutes left in the 3rd. I don't think Andy even attempted more than 3 or 4 total passes to any receiver after that. Basically just had Gio/Hill run the ball out from there.

Not too impressive for A.J., but hey, I can't complain with Eifert looking like a #1 receiver out there. Hopefully both of them go ham soon and we can see the Andy/Eifert/A.J./MLJ show soon. It's sort of funny that if you just looked at the box score at halftime and the end of the game, you'd never guess that 2 of the worst performances on offense were from our elite/borderline elite #1 receiver and our #2 WR that was supposed to be coming back for a big time season.

Right. It gives me even more confidence in this offense. AJ and MLJ have tough games and they still dominate. 

AJ will rebound, so no worries there. It's just good to see Eifert ball out like that. We need a weapon (outside of AJ) that opposing defenses really have to plan for.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:06 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not even close to a good game, especially for his standards.

7 yard gain

Catch for no gain

30 yard gain

18 yard gain

8 yard gain

I have no doubt a lot of our skilled guys and AD lost stats yesterday. They went back  to vanilla in the entire 4th quarter and a part of the 3rd quarter. I hope no doubt AD could have thrown for 400 yards and Eifert, Green and others would have added yards and TD's if the game was closer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote