Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin
(06-26-2017, 11:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Gonna be harder to get a bride now.   Whatever

beautiful country. It's too bad we don't have a better relationship. It would be nice to be able to easily get a visa to vacation. That was one thing I was hoping for with a trump presidency. Unfortunately fake news has made sure it will be harder.
(06-26-2017, 11:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When discussing Muhammad you have to talk child rape. Because he was a pedophile rapist.

Want to talk incest by 500 year olds too?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2017, 12:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn't trump's opinion on the hacks irrelevant?

It kinda does matter when he gets briefed by those intelligence agencies then denies the denies the information they just briefed him on. Plus he kinda is the head of the Executive branch of the government, right?

Quote:When he became president he at least signed an EO giving the military more power in all this matter.

Obviously obama fell asleep at the wheel and thought it was in the bag. But the DNC is the one to really blame in all of this stuff. Lack of security then the lack of allowing the FBI to investigate. Obviously they were hiding something especially now since their top two candidates are under FBI investigation.

Really?

People under FBI investigation obviously have something to hide? That's an interesting hypothesis.
(06-27-2017, 12:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: beautiful country. It's too bad we don't have a better relationship. It would be nice to be able to easily get a visa to vacation. That was one thing I was hoping for with a trump presidency. Unfortunately fake news has made sure it will be harder.

They gotta keep the savages out.
It's funny how a gun ban won't stop criminals from illegally getting a gun, but an immigration ban will prevent illegal aliens from illegally crossing our borders.
(06-26-2017, 10:28 AM)Dill Wrote: An honest opinion without beating around the Bush?

No, "leftist media" and Democrats would not be trying to take Hillary down on charges she colluded with the Russians--unless there were evidence she colluded with the Russians to lose.  According to the intel we have now, The Russians were working for a Trump win. And it was Trump's people, not Hillary's who forgot or hid all their meetings with Russian operatives. So what would be the evidential foundation for "taking down" Hillary? Why would "leftists" want to investigate Hillary for Trump campaign connections to Moscow?

If Hillary had won, we would have an executive set to further punish the Russians
for interfering in the election. Now we have one who denies Russian responsibility, and appears set on protecting Russian interests.

Regarding the "good to know information" which I omitted because it was old news, the article suggests that Obama's interventions, among them a direct warning call to Putin, limited or stopped the hacking of state elections.

Trump has been working to undo Obama sanctions and proposed recalling the Russian operatives Obama expelled.
Perhaps the idea came to him as he was giving away state secrets to the Russian Ambassador, whom he invited into the Oval Office without a heads up to the US press--along with an undercover TASS journalist.

And you, obviously, are liking all this very much.

Oh Ok, makes sense, double standards and hypocrisy typical of democrats.

Btw...how the hell do you find the time to reply to everyone that replies to you?

I realize half your stuff comes right out of Wikipedia but still.
(06-25-2017, 10:59 PM)Dill Wrote: Yes. Japan, South Korea, our NATO allies, and 2/3rds of the US population.

As you'll soon find out 2/3 (64%) of the US population is not uneasy about Trump but rather uneasy about this stupid Russian investigation. 
(06-26-2017, 11:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When discussing Muhammad you have to talk child rape. Because he was a pedophile rapist.

(06-27-2017, 12:24 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Want to talk incest by 500 year olds too?

When discussing Jesus you have to talk about child murder. Because jebus' dirty ethereal pappy told one of the many morons to believe this garbage to KILL his child. And supposedly they did. Unless it's all stluciestylebullsh1et.
(06-26-2017, 10:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh...close!

Trump insisted that the Russian interference was fake news...until he could shift blame.

ThumbsUp

Blame for what exactly?

There is a huge gap from the time Trump insisted Russian meddling was fake news to the time he could "shift blame"...that time being the Washington Post story.

Yes, when these allegations of Russian meddling first surfaced, Trump insisted it was fake news...
Considering the countless cases of fake news could you blame him?...
But when he learned that Russia actually could have meddled was when he changed his tune. Recall he conceded to having members of his staff investigated..."have at it" was his nonchalant attitude.
But then false accusations of Trump himself colluding with the Russians began to escalate. False reports  that Trump was being investigated...and oh those precious sorry ass looks on liberal faces when Comey testified that Trump was not being investigated.
Then came the reports of Obamas attempt to stop the Russians...Then is when as you say Trump "shifted blame".

Shifted blame for what though?

Shifting blame is when Hillary blames everyone else for her losing the election but herself.
(06-27-2017, 02:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: Oh Ok, makes sense, double standards and hypocrisy typical of democrats.

Btw...how the hell do you find the time to reply to everyone that replies to you?

I realize half your stuff comes right out of Wikipedia but still.

We define "double standards" and "hypocrisy" very differently, if you think investigating Hillary for Trump's actions makes sense.

What if "half my stuff" does not come out of Wikipedia?
(06-27-2017, 01:07 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's funny how a gun ban won't stop criminals from illegally getting a gun, but an immigration ban will prevent illegal aliens from illegally crossing our borders.

There's an immigration ban?  Please elaborate.
(06-27-2017, 03:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: Yes, when these allegations of Russian meddling first surfaced, Trump insisted it was fake news...
Considering the countless cases of fake news could you blame him?...

Yes, of course. One of the central charges against Trump is that he cannot tell fake from real. If he sees some factoid he likes is on Breitbart or Fox or Infowars, he latches on to it and tweets away.

If 17 of his intel agencies report Russian interference directed by Putin in Trump's favor, he rejects that. This instability, lack of judgment in someone responsible for the entire country, is what produces that liberal anxiety that right wingers enjoy.

(06-27-2017, 03:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: But when he learned that Russia actually could have meddled was when he changed his tune. Recall he conceded to having members of his staff investigated..."have at it" was his nonchalant attitude.
But then false accusations of Trump himself colluding with the Russians began to escalate. False reports  that Trump was being investigated...and oh those precious sorry ass looks on liberal faces when Comey testified that Trump was not being investigated.
Then came the reports of Obamas attempt to stop the Russians...Then is when as you say Trump "shifted blame".

What you call a "tune" is really a cacophony. He would have learned of the Russian interference during the briefings he got as a candidate, and certainly right after he won the election. He did not "change his tune" for months.  "Nonchalant" hardly describes the attitude of someone ready to bring the expelled Russian operatives back to the US>

Why should the head of the executive branch of government, in charge of US security, refuse to direct and support the Russian investigation? Why should he impeded it?

Where were "false reports" of Trump's collusion escalating? Seems to me Fox and WH denials were escalating in a vacuum.

I totally missed the sorry ass looks on liberals faces when Comey said Trump was not being investigated for collusion. I'm not sure anyone thought he was.  How did liberal faces look when Trump fired Comey and brought the special counsel on himself?
(06-27-2017, 03:17 AM)Dill Wrote: We define "double standards" and "hypocrisy" very differently, if you think investigating Hillary for Trump's actions makes sense.

What if "half my stuff" does not come out of Wikipedia?

I don't know. Only you could answer from where you plagiarize.

And what exactly were "Trumps actions"?

The point is that if Russia indeed meddled in an American election, the investigation should be met with the same level of concern regardless of who won.

Had Hillary won, the Russians meddling wouldn't have mattered, after all, Obama meddled in Israels election, and meddling in foreign elections has been going on for decades.

The only time in history that it has ever mattered is now. Trump is the prez and you aint liking it.
(06-27-2017, 04:06 AM)Vlad Wrote: I don't know. Only you could answer from where you plagiarize.

And what exactly were "Trumps actions"?

The point is that if Russia indeed meddled in an American election, the investigation should be met with the same level of concern regardless of who won.

Had Hillary won, the Russians meddling wouldn't have mattered, after all, Obama meddled in Israels election, and meddling in foreign elections has been going on for decades.

The only time in history that it has ever mattered is now. Trump is the prez and you aint liking it.

SSF said pretty much the same thing when he accused me of plagiarism. Why is it ok to make accusations you cannot substantiate? I always wonder what advantage people think they gain by doing that.

You claim if Hillary had won the Russian meddling wouldn't have mattered--but upon what is this claim based? "Meddling in foreign elections" doesn't establish your claim, or minimize the Russian meddling.  Your starting point seems to be there is a double standard, and so that's why the interference wouldn't have mattered if Hillary won. No other evidence needed; doesn't matter that future elections may still be at risk. Never mind this is the "only time in history" that a foreign power has arguably affected the outcome of a presidential election to a desired result.

Trump is prez and Putin is likin' it.
(06-27-2017, 12:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: beautiful country.   It's too bad we don't have a better relationship.  It would be nice to be able to easily get a visa to vacation.  That was one thing I was hoping for with a trump presidency.  Unfortunately fake news has made sure it will be harder.

Why didn't hacking our election make sure it will be harder?
(06-27-2017, 04:50 AM)Dill Wrote: Why didn't hacking our election make sure it will be harder?

Did they hack our election or did they just hack the DNC? No votinf machines were affected. The only hack of our election was all the illegals voting.
(06-27-2017, 03:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: There's an immigration ban?  Please elaborate.

Sorry I triggered you. Immigration control. Better?
(06-27-2017, 04:46 AM)Dill Wrote: SSF said pretty much the same thing when he accused me of plagiarism. Why is it ok to make accusations you cannot substantiate? I always wonder what advantage people think they gain by doing that.

Dill *they* are right and merely trying to educate *us*.  

While you provide sources and well thought out answers, disagreeing with those answers is not enough!  You must be accused of not thinking for yourself so that their party line/pat answers are not questioned.  Smirk

You will be told you are "not answering the question" even when you answer directly.

You will be told you "copy and pasted" whether you cited the source and did or whether you posted your own thoughts on the subject.

And you, and this is the most important, you will always be wrong. And they will NEVER admit they are wrong.  

That's how it works.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-27-2017, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: You will be told you "copy and pasted" whether you cited the source and did or whether you posted your own thoughts on the subject.

LOL Actually, the copypasta thing is a kind of backhanded compliment. Something in what I am writing sounds "knowledgeable" on the subject matter or "professional" to them, and the plagiarism charge helps them deal with that. 

Talking down to one's opponents makes some feel elevated. Instead of constructing a good argument which addresses the issue at hand, they suppose that talking down to their opponents somehow levers them up.

If you call someone a child, then you MUST be an adult, right?
(06-27-2017, 06:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Did they hack our election or did they just hack the DNC?   No votinf machines were affected.   The only hack of our election was all the illegals voting.

Ha ha, Lucie when people are selling negative information about illegals you will buy all they have and put in an order for next month's shipment. Not so regarding the Russian investigation.

And yes, they did much more than just hack the DNC. In addition to the fake news sites, they hacked a voting systems manufacturer.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/336422-russian-intelligence-hacked-voting-systems-maker-spearphished-its
https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/

This hack became the basis for a phishing scheme aimed at disrupting registration. Apparently we are still learning, week by week, how extensive the attack was. 

NPR covers this better than Rush.