Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obnoxious Boston radio guys bashing Taylor
(01-07-2022, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What these guys di is pretty mild to the comments people here make about Tomlin.

Hey hypocrites, pull the logs from your eyes.

You definitely get a kick from finding ways to be negative.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 12:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kind of a big difference between professional talk show hosts and a bunch of dudes on a message board. My god you will play the contrarian over anything.

The only guys I am talking too here are a bunch of dudes on a message board.

Don't remember seeing any of you clutching your pearls whenever members here mock Tomlin.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only guys I am talking too here are a bunch of dudes on a message board.

Don't remember seeing any of you clutching your pearls whenever members here mock Tomlin.

You’re just arguing to argue at this point. Hardly anyone agrees with you on this one Fred.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The only guys I am talking too here are a bunch of dudes on a message board.

I don't remember seeing anyone here mock Tomlin for getting emotional. In fact, I don't ever remember Tomling getting emotional. Mad maybe, but not emotional. He's mocked a lot for being a dirty coach.....
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You’re just arguing to argue at this point. Hardly anyone agrees with you on this one Fred.

Hardly anyone agrees with Fred on anything.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

I never mocked Tomlin and said I would love for him to coach the Bengals. 

That being said, the guys in the posted video are bullies and clowns. 

Am I able to say that now, Mr. Gatekeeper Fred. Say yes, pretty please. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I suppose these paid professionals in Boston needed filler time for their show and insulting Zac for being emotional was their go to for a segment? I find that pathetic, but oh well. I see no problem at all with Zac showing the emotion he did after struggling his first two seasons to win games. Someone already posted it, but I bet Zac was also emotional for his players along with his coaches and all staff associated with the organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fred doing Fred things. We could win the Super Bowl, and he’d be on here trying to find something to argue with people about.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What these guys di is pretty mild to the comments people here make about Tomlin.

The difference is this is a fan message board and they are media types.  You don't hear Tony Pike, Mo, Rocky or Eddie doing that kind of stuff here locally.  

Not surprised by your take though, very consistent.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:32 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: The difference is this is a fan message board and they are media types.  You don't hear Tony Pike, Mo, Rocky or Eddie doing that kind of stuff here locally.  

Not surprised by your take though, very consistent.

The point clearly went over your head.

I am not talking about the commentators.  I am talking about the hypocritical comments of the people here.  Everyone here is fine with mocking other coaches, but when someone does it to Taylor they squeal about what a horrible thing that is to do.

Get it now?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fred doing Fred things. We could win the Super Bowl, and he’d be on here trying to find something to argue with people about.

It only bothers everyone because I am right.
Reply/Quote

Is there talk about Tomlin in some other section of the board? I only really visit Jungle Noise and Draft Central, so I'm not sure what comments you're referring.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
You guys realize he gets off arguing with everyone, right? Please stop feeding it.
Reply/Quote
If the bengals have to face New England in the first round, be prepared for major disrespect from that fanbase and media.

Matter of fact, if they lose to cincy, their media and fanbase will have a meltdown. Some will even call for Bill’s head
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 03:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The point clearly went over your head.

I am not talking about the commentators.  I am talking about the hypocritical comments of the people here.  Everyone here is fine with mocking other coaches, but when someone does it to Taylor they squeal about what a horrible thing that is to do.

Get it now?

I got your point the first time and wasn't surprised.  The analogy made zero sense.
Reply/Quote
Who the hell cares what the Boston sports media are saying about Zac Taylor? Hell, it was just last season, and for many of you, earlier this season that you were ready for him to be shown the door out of Cincinnati.. Rolleyes

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 03:57 PM)Daddy-O Wrote:  The analogy made zero sense.

Then you fail at logic.

You honestly don't see any hypocrisy in someone saying  "It is fine for me to say horrible things, but I can't stand it when people in the media say horrible things."
Reply/Quote
They're from Boston, of course it's gonna be rude and classless.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Who are these twat twinkies
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 03:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The point clearly went over your head.

Get it now?

Can you point to one instance where people here mocked a coach for getting emotional after a big win? 
Reply/Quote