Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant Stop the Run, No Pressure on Ben R...
(10-23-2017, 12:50 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 1.) Bullshit Deshawn made a great play that happens especially in today's game. One play doesn't make them bad or means they had one play.
2.) Yeah they were tired the offense could not get off the field in the second half.
3.) They held the Steelers to two touchdowns, they played good redzone Defense, held Bell to under 4 yards a carry,  and 2-11 on 3rd downs. Was it a good game by them no and no they did not look like a top 5 defense either but that shouldn't discount what they have done all year.

That's some serious reaching. We gave up 29 points, 420 yards, a 117.4 rating to Ben, 0 sacks, 0 forced turnovers and 192 total yards for Bell.

They. Were. Awful.

Now this doesn't mean they've been bad all year. I actually think they've been excellent. Today they crapped themselves pretty good. They were embarrassingly bad...especially in the first half, when our offense was rolling.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:18 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's some serious reaching. We gave up 29 points, 420 yards, a 117.4 rating to Ben, 0 sacks, 0 forced turnovers and 192 total yards for Bell.

They. Were. Awful.

Now this doesn't mean they've been bad all year. I actually think they've been excellent. Today they crapped themselves pretty good. They were embarrassingly bad...especially in the first half, when our offense was rolling.
They we're awful in the first half I am not disputing that but when you break down the numbers for the whole game more closely it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Holding a team to 5 field goals in the redzone is impressive,  holding a team to 2-11 on third downs is impressive, and holding the best WR to 40% catch is impressive. Was their performance bad for them yes but it wasn't horrible by normal standards.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote