Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
Is that the kid from American Pie?
(04-29-2017, 06:19 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Bengals don't pick again for a while.

Yeah I guess it's a good time to get something to eat.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hoping someone give Eric Wilson a chance from UC. Rangy and had a really high SPARQ score. Really hope we bring him in as a UDFA as a LB.
I just saw some film on Brandon Wilson. He's very underrated and the Bengals got another steal.
I only see one stinker in this draft and I really don't know that player that well the center from Utah.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

(04-29-2017, 06:26 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote:

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious  that is so funny. always gotta feel bad for those guys too. lol
(04-29-2017, 06:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: No one listens to Terrell Davis.

I'm pretty sure there was hundreds of thousands, maybe millions listening to Terrell Davis. He didn't even have good reasoning for his argument. In fact he reached by siting vontaze burfict as a locker room problem alongside the only real problem, Adam jones. And like someone else said, all the while the other blockheads were nodding in approval of what he was saying mumbling "wrong locker room".

Care. don't care. I don't care.

Spin it however you want. But there is no way you can look at the draft we put together, especially in the first 5 rounds, and call it a disappointment. Because it's been as close to a homerun as you can get.

(04-29-2017, 06:31 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm pretty sure there was  hundreds of thousands, maybe millions listening to Terrell Davis. He didn't even have good reasoning for his argument. In fact he reached by siting vontaze burfict as a locker room problem alongside  the only real problem, Adam jones. And like someone else said,  all the while the other blockheads were nodding in approval of what he was saying mumbling "wrong locker room".

Care. don't care. I don't care.

Spin it however you want. But there is no way you can look at the draft we put together, especially in the first 5 rounds, and call it a disappointment. Because it's been as close to a homerun as you can get.

Nope.  Complete disaster.  I read that here Thursday night from pick #10 through pick #32, so it must be true.
Browns got the ASU kicker...
(04-29-2017, 06:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Browns got the ASU kicker...

The knock on him is his ability to kick in less than ideal conditions. Elliot has experience in cold conditions. We will see how they both fare in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Baltimore in November and December.
(04-29-2017, 06:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I only see one stinker in this draft and I really don't know that player that well the center from Utah.

Then how or why, is he a stinker?

Because you don't know him?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
This Wilson kid is really strong and fast.

We've added a lot of speed guys which is great.
(04-29-2017, 06:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Then how or why, is he a stinker?

Because you don't know him?

What? He lacks core strength and does not have good push to be a decent Center.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

(04-29-2017, 07:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What? He lacks core strength and does not have good push to be a decent Center.

... aaand you admitted before that you knew nothing about him.

Don't judge until you see them on the field.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
I say draft QB Kelly if still available with last pick

I think he is hurt so we could put him on IR, deal with AJM and decide who is better backup in 2018, Driskell or Kelly
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(04-29-2017, 07:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What? He lacks core strength and does not have good push to be a decent Center.

Yeah. Pretty much just reiterates how much strength he lacks for the Pro level.

Quote:Weaknesses:

Has short arms. Unlikely to offer tackle flexibility on roster due to a lack of length. Will need to add more bulk to prepare for NFL battles. Below average core strength. Finds himself hanging on rather than improving positioning. Finesse player in need of stellar technique without addition of play strength. Unable to create push at the point of attack without help. Can improve with securing on second level. Season-ending foot injury will have to be cleared at combine.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(04-29-2017, 07:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I say draft QB Kelly if still available with last pick

I think he is hurt so we could put him on IR, deal with AJM and decide who is better backup in 2018, Driskell or Kelly

Because if there was one final way to put a nail in the Cincinnati coffin...

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
12 away.
(04-29-2017, 07:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Because if there was one final way to put a nail in the Cincinnati coffin...

LOL

Fellas, screw the media.

I could care less as their pompous arrogance won't win us one game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats