Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-29-2017, 07:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ... aaand you admitted before that you knew nothing about him.

Don't judge until you see them on the field.

I just don't want another Bodine. I hope the kid works out.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-29-2017, 07:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

Fellas, screw the media.

I could care less as their pompous arrogance won't win us one game.

I don't give a shit about the media. I care if I actually WANT to cheer for this team.

If I was morally bankrupt and wanted the biggest shitbags in the league on the team I cheer for, I would be a Steelers fan.

You are losing your right to look down on Steelers fans by becoming one of them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(04-29-2017, 07:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't give a shit about the media. I care if I actually WANT to cheer for this team.

If I was morally bankrupt and wanted the biggest shitbags in the league on the team I cheer for, I would be a Steelers fan.

You are losing your right to look down on Steelers fans by becoming one of them.

To each his own, I love our city and I love our team. If not, I would go be a fan of another team
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Why is Orlosky still on the board?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Anyone take the TE from Louisville?
If the Oline players aren't there you are probably better off picking up UDFA olinemen and there will be plenty of them as well. The draft doesn't mean nearly as much once you're beyond the first few rounds.  5th round player vs undrafted? The biggest difference there is the price tag..  We've had some pretty good undrafted players so it ain't over till it's over and it ain't over.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(04-29-2017, 07:27 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Anyone take the TE from Louisville?

no, still there
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Diehlman was a guy who was a constant, if I remember correctly, in my mocks. What I liked about him was his versatility. And he was always one of the top Olinemen in his division.

He was never the first olineman I targeted, but he was always a guy I took in the 5th or 6th round.

Personally, I'd have liked another Olineman earlier in the draft, but I'm not complaining. We've had a great draft.

Jordan Evans and Brandon Wilson are exceptional late round picks. I think they both make the team. In fact, the only guy I have ?s about is Jake Eliot. Is he better than Randy Bullock? We'll see.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Devonte Fields in 7 or Aviante Collins, OT TCU
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Finish strong
Welp, last one for the draft.
(04-29-2017, 07:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: no, still there

Maybe now?
NFLn tipped blocking TE

Mason Schreck, TE, Buffalo
(04-29-2017, 07:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Maybe now?

No , but a TE.
So I guess this was the post sliced bread draft being the greatest thing since sliced bread. After sliced bread there's only this draft, eh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Welp, another draft in the books.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/mason-schreck?id=2558864

[Image: giphy.gif]
Let the UDFA fun begin.

I'll start another thread to keep track as information rolls in.
Highlights for [Image: Mrkt_ShrekFootballComp-400x284.jpg]